Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amy was interviewed again by LE on August 20th, at which time she told them that Cindy had informed her in July about Casey hacking into Cindy's account "over and over"."

This did it for me. I've tried and tried to maintain compassion for Cindy. And in a way I still have compassion for her, of course.

But, in my opinion, after seeing the lastest interviews and now this -QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're talking about. I've not read the second interview. Can you elaborate a bit? Why does this make Cindy have mental illness in your opinion? TIA

Analyzing the situation it seems as if Cindy knew what Caylee was "all about" and yet was afraid, for some reason, to get tough with her.

It's easier to be a 'friend' than a 'parent'

There is a common thread between Cindy and Casey - phone calls in prison Casey said that everyone was all thinking about Caylee and not her - what was it 'oh my god, what a waste to call you guys, everyone just wants to find Caylee' AND then Cindy - how tired she is, how she's not eating, what about her????

No one seems to be frantic finding this little baby - I'd be sick!

Cindy maybe acting out in ways we don't like, but I still think she is greiving. This is her way of doing it I guess. I think she is trying so hard to get the public to believe her story and it simply isn't working. She is only making herself look bad. I do feel for her.. I really do. Who wants to believe that your own daughter is a killer. Who wants to believe that your daugher killed your grandchild.. Casey has told so many lies that it must be heartbreaking to her parents to hear. Everything Casey has done in the past year is now on public display. I'm sure her parents are not to happy with what is out there about their daughter. I'm sure deep in her heart she is really angry at Casey. I think she is misplacing this anger.

This whole familys life has been turned upside down all because of ONE PERSON.. THEIR DAUGHTER/SISTER who is trying her hardest to protect her own *advertiser censored* and could care less about who she is dragging into it.. :banghead:

Cindy is trying to play the "grieving Grandmother" but In my opinion she should be charged with obstructing justice & withholding evidence for the following reasons

I believe Cindy lied to LE about the events leading up to Casey leaving the Anthony home on June 15th

I believe Cindy lied about Casey needing the shovel to remove Bamboo June 18th

I believe Cindy lied when she told the media that the car had "No Odor" until after it was towed

I believe Cindy knowingly destroyed evidence related to Caylee's disappearance on July 15th

I believe Cindy lied under oath during the bond hearing when she said ...."after Casey graduated high school"

I believe Cindy is encouraging LE to pursue Jessie Grund as a suspect when she knows he is innocent

I believe Cindy is deliberately embellishing false sightings of Caylee

I believe Cindy is deliberately withholding additional information from LE that is vital to this case

You are so absolutely correct. Wait until KC goes to trial, I bet she wont be able to not interfere with the jury. A completely out of control woman.

i have the help find caylee on my myspace the bulletin we all got today had cindy written all over it .. heh . after i read this i was like um ok enuff .. she basically said if you make negative comments or arnt helping thier cause to bring caylee home soon you will be deleted off thier myspace friends .. wow man of all the flippen nerve .

I believe it, because I have heard her say that at the vigils too!

better prepare yourself to be deleted???:doh:

Yeah, I don't know - maybe I am a slow learner? Being a grandmother myself, I think I was feeling the emotion of losing a grandchild.

Oh, poor George! But wait! He's probably bonkers too!

I think poor George is just beaten down, sucked dry by both of these "women"

You are so absolutely correct. Wait until KC goes to trial, I bet she wont be able to not interfere with the jury. A completely out of control woman.

She is a witness she won't be allowed in the courtroom until after she testifies.

Cindy maybe acting out in ways we don't like, but I still think she is greiving. This is her way of doing it I guess. I think she is trying so hard to get the public to believe her story and it simply isn't working. She is only making herself look bad. I do feel for her.. I really do. Who wants to believe that your own daughter is a killer. Who wants to believe that your daugher killed your grandchild.. Casey has told so many lies that it must be heartbreaking to her parents to hear. Everything Casey has done in the past year is now on public display. I'm sure her parents are not to happy with what is out there about their daughter. I'm sure deep in her heart she is really angry at Casey. I think she is misplacing this anger.

This whole familys life has been turned upside down all because of ONE PERSON.. THEIR DAUGHTER/SISTER who is trying her hardest to protect her own *advertiser censored* and could care less about who she is dragging into it.. :banghead:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ITA.

Did anyone see Oprah a couple days ago?

The guest was a man, Kent Whitaker, who was shot, along with his wife and two sons. His wife and one son died. He's written a book, "Murder by Family," about forgiving the surviving son, who was the mastermind behind the murders.

His son is a sociopath. Apparently, his son has written a portion of the book about what it is like to be him. The son basically said he is a shell of a person and feels nothing on the inside.

This son had lied for years. When the family was shot, they were returning from a celebration of his college graduation. Turns out, he hadn't even finished freshman year.

I thought a lot about Casey Anthony and her lies. I thought about what it would be like to be a parent of a child who tells fantastic lie after fantastic lie. It must be heartbreaking to find out your child is empty.

i saw this show and thought the same thing. I could not even imagine losing a spouse and a son and find out my child did it, and tried to kill me. This guy lost his whole family in one terrifying night. Yet he still forgave his son. What an awesome person.

is a true sociopath considered insane? it would seem so, but they also seem to very intelligent. At least smart enough to fake it through childhood and early adulthood, but seems like it unravels for many in their 20's. As a parent, it would take courage to admit and recognize your child is a sociopath. But i do think some parents can see that 'something is not quite right' but don't do anything about it; or don't know what to do. Or, in Cindy's case, are too self-absorbed or themselves to notice (until it's too late..)?

A Sociopath is not considered "insane" it is a personality disorder.

I did live in a family like that (two borderline personality family members). One thing they cannot get enough of is drama. They create and thrive on drama like someone dying of thirst needs water. I would imagine Casey's request to privately search for Caylee is driven by a need for more headlines. Why do you think Cindy runs out in the yard to fight with the protesters....drama!

My BPD mother referred to her husband of 55 years as "the corpse" five minutes after he had passed away. Love? Nope. They cannot love. She resented the attention his death was drawing. It had to be about HER. Caylee's plight had to be ABOUT HER. :banghead:

Borderline Personality disorder is just that...a personality disorder. They are not insane but they can make you feel like you are insane as you try to unravel their lies and manipulations. Black is white, up is down and you will always end up feeling like the bad guy.

i have the help find caylee on my myspace the bulletin we all got today had cindy written all over it .. heh . after i read this i was like um ok enuff .. she basically said if you make negative comments or arnt helping thier cause to bring caylee home soon you will be deleted off thier myspace friends .. wow man of all the flippen nerve .

Could you please post this bulletin?

Thanks!

I agree with you in a sense. Cindy, as disordered as she is loved her grandchild to the best of her ability and is obviously having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that it's quite possible that her daughter, who she also loves to the best of her ability killed her. I think if and or when Cindy does accept this she is goiong to break down and it's going to be a very sad event that I don't wish on anyone.

For now, IMO Cindy is (knowingly or not) staying angry at others and unwilling to accept the truth due to necessity.

and to think! She could have "PASSED OUT" because Greta asked a too difficult question!:laugh:

I remember that interview with Greta, it happened early August and that was the first time I started to pay attention to this case and remember thinking... wow that woman is being so disrespectful to Greta. If she doesn't want to be interviewed why doesn't she just tell Greta and leave all that crazy drama out. CA left me a really great impression of her (not!).

I did live in a family like that (two borderline personality family members). One thing they cannot get enough of is drama. They create and thrive on drama like someone dying of thirst needs water. I would imagine Casey's request to privately search for Caylee is driven by a need for more headlines. Why do you think Cindy runs out in the yard to fight with the protesters....drama!

My BPD mother referred to her husband of 55 years as "the corpse" five minutes after he had passed away. Love? Nope. They cannot love. She resented the attention his death was drawing. It had to be about HER. Caylee's plight had to be ABOUT HER. :banghead:

Borderline Personality disorder is just that...a personality disorder. They are not insane but they can make you feel like you are insane as you try to unravel their lies and manipulations. Black is white, up is down and you will always end up feeling like the bad guy.

Me too.. G0d, me too. surrounded by the personality disordered up to my eyeballs. My mom has BPD and my step father had APD.

Just wanted to offer some *hugs* from another who has been there. :blowkiss:

Excellent Analogy!!!

And every word is so very rue. I lived with a sister who is a narcissitic sociopath and after too many years of the lies and manipulations, never ending drama, I had to cut off contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500