Casey gave Caylee to a family

Okay first someone stole Caylee now she GAVE her to a family..ugh what will it be next?

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.
The logic spoken by Tim is priceless. You can feel the frustration, hugs to Tim.

No wonder Casey Anthony is nuts. Could you imagine growing up with Cindy as your mother?

I wonder what Cindy is going to say about OCSO giving Tim that money and equipment?

I think and believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think Cindy and Casey have the same mental problems. Casey just seems to have them worse but don't you kind of see the same run around and lies out of both of them? And all that nastiness and then turn around with that fake 'sweetie' stuff? They are both mentally ill and suffer from the same thing. How they are both running around in public is beyond me.

Millions of americans with mental illness "run around in public" every day.

Okay first someone stole Caylee now she GAVE her to a family..ugh what will it be next?

........and if she did give Caylee (give, as in I can't care for her and want her to be with a family that can care for her)to a family, with all the national attention this case is getting wouldn't that family come forward to straighten all this mess out????

The fact that the story keeps changing every couple of weeks is enough for me to realize that poor child is no longer with us.

I pray that they find Caylee soon and end this roller coaster we've all been on - I'm getting really sick of all the ups and downs.

Thank you. :) WOW

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

HOLY COW!!! NO WAY!!!! IS THERE A LINK!?????? The entire mounted patrol, what's that???? POCO IS DANCING!!!!!!:woohoo:

No wonder Casey Anthony is nuts. Could you imagine growing up with Cindy as your mother?

yep I sure can. Every time the woman speaks she reminds me more and more of my mother! :bang:

........and if she did give Caylee (give, as in I can't care for her and want her to be with a family that can care for her)to a family, with all the national attention this case is getting wouldn't that family come forward to straighten all this mess out????

The fact that the story keeps changing every couple of weeks is enough for me to realize that poor child is no longer with us.

I pray that they find Caylee soon and end this roller coaster we've all been on - I'm getting really sick of all the ups and downs.

Exactly! We all know Casey didn't give Caylee to a family. All of the facts point to her being gone from this earth.

Praise God! This goes to show you the respect that LE has for Tim Miller and his organization. They are putting their faith in him. Now let's pray that Casey didn't feed the poor child to the alligators. I hope she is findable. I hope someone searches the dump because I believe she was put in a dumpster and then hawled to the dump. I hope everyone that can will also continue to donate to Texas Equusearch too.

Thank you. :) WOW

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

Far out! This is excellent news. I was hoping they would stay.

OKAY, FOUND IT - IT'S in that link up there.

Let me repeat

YAHHH!!! I AM SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY!!!! I felt so depleted and let down after last night.... the hope is starting to return!!!!!!!

A family of professional kidnapping loving yet homicidal nannies? No comment.

I think that's great about the donation and that the search is going on. I'm heading to the paypal link to do something constructive since I'm too far away to join the search.

They must be getting close thats why CA is trying to throw them off course. She should be interogated further as well, she is hindering this investigation. IMO

And this family will kill Caylee because of the media? I don't understand on the one had it is a family and on the other hand a dangerous person who will harm caylee if the media doesn't back off?

So is it a dangerous family that has her?

I mean come on COME ON.

I think is WAS a dangerous family that Did have her. Then one day all He(( broke loose.
That poor sweet little baby, if only she'd been adopted to a loving family who would have cherished her :(

VB

quoted from Moe...

Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Now I understand why Tim said this last night - makes more sense. I was unaware that she had changed the story...again....to say that family had her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back