Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Baez himself wrote it. Casey doesn't strike me as being bright enough to compose something like that.

She didn't. She cut and pasted.

Is anyone else offended that she wore an American Flag. Maybe it is my inner girl scout:angel: but I was always told you do not deface or alter an American flag:razz::razz:

If this is confirmed to be truly Casey blogging, then I can't shake the feeling that it's only because the people are starting to fade from watching the spectacle (as referenced by the latest vigil video, there are a lot fewer people coming out to protest, and even fewer angry ones). The attention she was getting all the time is starting to fade away, and she's not going to have it. This girl wants the spotlight.

Based on the little letter she managed to scribble to the sheriff, I doubt that she's come up with a single word of this "blog".

Agreed. She copied and pasted.

Does Baez know about this? :waitasec:

I say let her blog. Perhaps she'll trip herself up once again. She clearly is not the sharpest tool in the tool shed, is she?

Do we know it's really her?

Wikipedia, of course!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

"The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[6]
In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial.""

What did people do before Wiki? Everyone goes to it on NG to start anti-NG threads or blogs. If this is really Ca, she obviously is obsessing on the coverage on NG she can't control. Must be so hard for a talker not to talk all the time. The more the better, as far as LE is concerned. But there seems to be a theme in common with the press release. I guess this could be part of a genius legal strategy.

I say let her blog. Perhaps she'll trip herself up once again. She clearly is not the sharpest tool in the tool shed, is she? QUOTE]

Clearly she isnt, or else she wouldn't have needed to borrow a shovel from her neighbor!!:razz:

Huh? What?

She's out there appeasing her followers by describing the clothes, or lack of, at a party?

Is that an assumed celebrity status or what?

I haven't seen anyone comment on the dude that was trying to talk to her. Ummm. That was just weird.

Agreed. She copied and pasted.

Does Baez know about this? :waitasec:

Any normal defense atty. would have a coronary over something like this. Baez, imo, has ulterior motives, but I doubt he is 'allowing' this. She's more than likely doing what she always has...precisely whatever SHE wants to do.

If its her or her lawyer or anyone on the defense team, this strategy will ultimately backfire! She has the crummiest of lawyers in Orlando for sure. If i were her, I would fire him- because his tactics arent working with the public. 92% of the public have deemed her guilty of harming her daughter. I dont think drumming up dirt about NG is going to gain her any "brownie" points here!! Her goose is cooked anyway, let her crank the heat up!! GVS doesnt give two sh&$! about this case, go ahead Casey piss NG off and then what??? SHe's an idiot!

Good God, now this really takes the cake! How nice, an explanation for wearing the flag as a dress, what about an EXPLANATION for why you were out partying while your daughter was missing. What a piece of work. The flag never even bothered me, if it were a picture of a friend at a no clothes 4th party, I'd find it clever & cute. This is a picture of a woman whose daughter is gone and she's laughing it up and all smiles. I can't imagine her lawyer is okaying this.

Wow. Her long-awaited explanation about the anything but clothes party should win an award for stating the obvious. I hope her two or three ardent fans have had their curiosity satisfied because I know they were on the edge of their seats for that one.

Sarcasm aside, I don't think this is really her. If it is her, though, Baez is probably going to have to hire a full time babysitter to keep her muzzled before he ends up in a round room looking for a corner.

And OT- hey to JerseyGirl! I'm a huge hockey fan (I like the Rangers but don't hold that against me because they're going to be awful this year!)

Her attitude toward NG is probably coming from Baez. They have nothing better to do in his office all day but blame shift and bash NG.

Remember, Casey is a chameleon and will blend into her surroundings. Since she has no outside connections other than JB, she will be his parrot.

Good God, now this really takes the cake! How nice, an explanation for wearing the flag as a dress, what about an EXPLANATION for why you were out partying while your daughter was missing. What a piece of work. The flag never even bothered me, if it were a picture of a friend at a no clothes 4th party, I'd find it clever & cute. This is a picture of a woman whose daughter is gone and she's laughing it up and all smiles. I can't imagine her lawyer is okaying this.

Actually that picture was not taken while her daughter was missing, that picture was taken in late May, around the 25th:blushing:

If you google caseyomarie, you come up with all sorts of stuff. My computer is acting very funny and I can't copy and paste a link here. (What has my 12 year old been doing to my computer?)

Her attitude toward NG is probably coming from Baez. They have nothing better to do in his office all day but blame shift and bash NG.

Remember, Casey is a chameleon and will blend into her surroundings. Since she has no outside connections other than JB, she will be his parrot.

Yup, and the dumbess move in defense strategy ever!! Talk about taining the jury pool and he has noone else to blame other than him & his client, plus her family:razz:

If she really had a pair, she'd post here :D

Actually that picture was not taken while her daughter was missing, that picture was taken in late May, around the 25th:blushing:

I never knew that, what an amateur, lol. Thanks for clearing that up, I was under the *advertiser censored*/umption of it being on or around the actual 4th. So many documents, pics, texts, NG, etc - That's why I need you fine web sleuthing smarty pants to help me along, you guys are insanely incredible with following this information.

this case is a train wreck in slow motion

her day is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members