Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew that, what an amateur, lol. Thanks for clearing that up, I was under the *advertiser censored*/umption of it being on or around the actual 4th. So many documents, pics, texts, NG, etc - That's why I need you fine web sleuthing smarty pants to help me along, you guys are insanely incredible with following this information.

Ah!:blowkiss: thats cool. You have no idea how many theories get spun out of control at times that we dont catch and it runs rampid. I tell ya tho, this chick Casey had so much going on for one girl, its unbelieveable that anyone can keep up with when she did what, YOU should see her cell phone bills!!:bang:

this case is a train wreck in slow motion

her day is coming

LMAO!! Choo Choo!!! ........SCREEECH!!!! BANG!!!

the question is when, may take prosecutors 6 months just to figure out the girls cell phone!:eek:

If she really had a pair, she'd post here :D

I highly doubt she's bright enough to keep up with us! She may be a chameleon (which lends credence to sociopathology), but she'd be in way over her head with us.

Though, I must add that I'd love to hear her opinion on our theories. :rolleyes:

I don't believe it's her. Wouldn't put it past CA though. I can picture CA glued to NG every night.

LMAO!! Choo Choo!!! ........SCREEECH!!!! BANG!!!

the question is when, may take prosecutors 6 months just to figure out the girls cell phone!:eek:

In the meantime someone should lock KC in a room with NG. It would be better than a WWE smackdown.

I don't believe it's her. Wouldn't put it past CA though. I can picture CA glued to NG every night.

in any case, JB has a sore spot when it comes to NG, remember when she was in jail, he would bring her video of the show so they could snuggle up together and watch @ 10 oclock at night. He hates NG, and this hatred started from day one

In the meantime someone should lock KC in a room with NG. It would be better than a WWE smackdown.

LOL! that or lock her in a roomful of us WS's on PMS days!! We'll get her to crack!!:woohoo:

Ah!:blowkiss: thats cool. You have no idea how many theories get spun out of control at times that we dont catch and it runs rampid. I tell ya tho, this chick Casey had so much going on for one girl, its unbelieveable that anyone can keep up with when she did what, YOU should see her cell phone bills!!:bang:

Her cell phone bills are astronomical! This case takes the cake for me on being convoluted. SP was bad enough, but Miss KC runs him into the ground. I find it very difficult to keep up with her. And, if this is truly her blogging, it shows us how high maintenance she is. She's on house arrest and is suspected of murdering her daughter, but she still requires all the social attention she's had in the past. Her friends in FL probably want nothing to do with her and I do NOT blame them. So where better to turn for socialization than the 'net?!

Not to play devil's advocate this morning, however, just because someone makes a username looking like they're casey, doesn't mean it's casey.

It could be her, but...anyone can pick any username as long as it's not taken.

You'd be surprised how many people (teenage boys and young adults) will do junk like that just to get a rise out of bloggers and/or get attention.

And, there are a lot of sick people out there that can over identify with a person they see on tv, and do the same thing.

I'd personally take it with a grain of salt that this person is Casey.

You never know, it could be her, or it could be someone pretending to be her, in the hopes it will get her in trouble.

:blowkiss:

She didn't. She cut and pasted.

Is anyone else offended that she wore an American Flag. Maybe it is my inner girl scout:angel: but I was always told you do not deface or alter an American flag:razz::razz:

Yea, that's offensive...wearing Old Glory as an article of clothing is a big no no. Just another example of her general lack of knowledge and respect. :mad:

As a side note, I am surprised how many people seem unaware of the rules of etiquette regarding the US flag. During the 9-11 aftermath, I saw some pretty crazy displays of the flag. Under the circumstances I am sure intentions were good, but still...what a shame that seemingly patriotic people didn't know how to properly display an American flag.

Once a thief.....

Obviously she and JB have the same opinion of NG. Although he probably pointed the Wikipedia site out to KC. And the morally upright KC decided to steal the language (and we know that KC feels that what is hers is hers alone, and what is anyone else's also belongs to KC). :sheesh:

Thief and a liar. And all around nice gal. NOT. :nono:

Just unbelievable.

If I were KC, I'd be sending thank you cards to NG! You know what think what you will of me, but keep my kid in the news day and night.

You are absolutely right. If this family spent as much time looking for Caylee as they do attacking others who are trying to find her, we'd all know where she is.

Agreed. She copied and pasted.

Does Baez know about this? :waitasec:

I don't know if he does, but don't go and tell him, LOL, I'd like nothing more than to hear her rantings and address more important issues like what she is wearing, LOL:usa:

Her cell phone bills are astronomical! This case takes the cake for me on being convoluted. SP was bad enough, but Miss KC runs him into the ground. I find it very difficult to keep up with her. And, if this is truly her blogging, it shows us how high maintenance she is. She's on house arrest and is suspected of murdering her daughter, but she still requires all the social attention she's had in the past. Her friends in FL probably want nothing to do with her and I do NOT blame them. So where better to turn for socialization than the 'net?!

I totally agree, without a doubt, her parents esp. her mother enabling her and her attorney coddling her, gives her all the assurance that this blogging is okay, and in the end, a jury is going to slap her silly for this.

If she really had a pair, she'd post here :D

Someone who has been accepted as her "Friend" and can ask her on her blog should ask her to come here and have a Q & A fest...

Maybe she would be inclined to answer questions from those who visit the Caylee is Alive thread :rolleyes:

This is going to be very hard to verify. What I would like to do is unlock this thread and if we do not hear anything soon that this is a fraud then we'll know it is not.

Does that make sense? If it is a fraud we will, or someone will hear from Casey's lawyer pronto. If it's not well, then we can go on posting.

Please keep in mind when you are posting that there is a possiblity that this blog is not by Casey Anthony at all.

Carry on.

Last night, she posted two blog entries-- one ostensibly mocks one of her online supporters and the other ruminates on the licentiousness of Nancy Grace (via an uncited wikipedia entry, I'm pretty sure).

I'm excited and she's really excited:
caseyspeaks.jpg

statusaboutnancygrace-1.jpg

Blog 1:
antinancy.jpg

Blog 2:
caseyfacebooknote-1.jpg

----
I hope she keeps blogging, but I imagine her parents will make her stop. It'll be interesting to see if she continues to assert herself online.

I don't think this is from her at all. I think JB or someone in his office is behind it. JMO

doesn't this violate the terms of her house arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther