Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, yet I know that these are all things that are hallmarks of pathological lying. It still manages to surprise me ... but then again a lot of things about this case floor me ... for example the vast number of posts I've read this morning where people believe ZFG is REAL ... c'mon don't drink the kool-aid folks!

LOL

i hear ya, but because i dont want to get banned again and YES i could add to this - i wont because i would be on another TIME OUT
so, simply I AGREE

I would love to know why Casey got fired from Universal Studios.

When Casey said Juliette Lewis worked at Universal and the investigator clarified by asking, so she still works there. Casey said yes until the investigator asked for a phone number for her. She totally changes her story and says that Juliette moved to New York two months ago. LOL.

I am sure this has been discussed however the one piece of these tapes that really stick out to me is when KC was asked "Did you give ZG any money" her response without missing a beat was I would never sell my child. Why I ask would that be her response? Did anyone feel there was ANY implication of selling her child. My first thought was paying her for sitting services. Not selling the child. I find her answer totally defensive. Almost like she did sell her child and was in quick defense of not doing so.

It was actually "did ZG give YOU any money"..so I think he was insuinuating that ZG paid for Caylee. KC reads between the lines and thinks why else would ZG be paying me? I'm not by any means calling her smart but her brain works FAST as do most pathological liars. JMO.

Regarding speech patterns and "peculiarities" - something I've noticed is that despite having what sounds to be a fairly good vocabulary, Casey uses an incorrect past tense of the verb "to see". She says "the last time I seen her" instead of "the last time I saw her".

To me, this is an indication of a lack of basis education.

Does Cindy use this incorrect tense? Perhaps it is a family peculiarity?

This was brought up (by ??? can't remember) briefly after the release of the written interview. Anyway, my opinion (and the one posted after reading) was that Casey tends to revert into poor grammar when she's cornered in a lie, under more stress. I think this shows how much the big words ("circumstancially" ran out of gas anyone?) are just another part of the facade and lies to make her appear something she's not.

I would love to know why Casey got fired from Universal Studios.

When Casey said Juliette Lewis worked at Universal and the investigator clarified by asking, so she still works there. Casey said yes until the investigator asked for a phone number for her. She totally changes her story and says that Juliette moved to New York two months ago. LOL.

I caught that about JL too ... have they ever even found any JL to interview? She talks about meeting Jeff Hopkins and JL at Universal to tell them about Caylee ... but yet states later that JH moved to Jacksonville months before ... she mentions his son by name, Zach ... and I really don't think he even has a kid ... It just doesn't end.

You know, I remember Cindy giving an interview where she said that Casey had a plaque for "employee of the month" or something like that ... I wish I still had the link ... but it was very early in the case ... I wondered then if Casey had the plaque made herself ... I could totally see her doing that. Scott Peterson had those fake college degrees hanging on his wall.

OK just finished all of the tapes. Started last night with a few cocktails and I was yelling at the computer. Can't believe what I just heard. I took 8 pages of notes. How she dropped her off on the 9th to go to "work" (which we know she had no job). Comes back - no one is there. She waits around for an hour. Doesn't want to go "home" and answer questions about where Caylee is. So....... she just goes to her boyfriends and doesn't even mention Caylee. Of course it's all a bunch of BS. Investigators were pounding there hands on the desk - I think I probably would have strangled her. Her stating "there's a chance I'll never see her again". Hmmm. Just a chance. Then how she's glad all of that stuff happened yesterday (Cindy picking her up). She saw her Mom's "reaction" (to Caylee missing) and her reaction would have been the same from the "get go". Meaning - if I would have told her 5 weeks ago Caylee was "missing". All fo the words used -absolutely, petrified, I'm really sick.

This was brought up (by ??? can't remember) briefly after the release of the written interview. Anyway, my opinion (and the one posted after reading) was that Casey tends to revert into poor grammar when she's cornered in a lie, under more stress. I think this shows how much the big words ("circumstancially" ran out of gas anyone?) are just another part of the facade and lies to make her appear something she's not.

Oh I soooo agree with this ... the nanny ... the blackjack ... the vacations ... event planning ... working from home ... buying a house from her parents ... going "back" to college ... the vocabulary ... I could go on ... ALL things that she didn't earn ... or couldn't afford ... that she simply gave to herself in order to appear more grandiose! It was all part of this world she created for herself and I believe that she lived in "Casey World" so much of the time that it became more familiar to her than the real world ... hence the reason she is so comfortable there! Maybe it comes from living near Disney for so many years ... she has this disconcerting affinity to the make believe - her Magic Kingdom?

I found interesting when the last LE was talking to her, seemed like seeing if she would slide back into working at Universal, and found that once her lie is confronted, she drops it, and moves in another direction. Also she was emotional when she talked about her mom. He was trying to find out why she was lying, and discovered that she didn't want her mom's rejection whether real or imaginary, assuming the emotions were true, and not acting. It's amazing to me that she was able to maintain herself with three LEO while being confronted with lies, and not cracking. When her mom was confronting her during the phone call from jail, she completely dismissed her, but obviously she can handle herself in a confrontation. This woman is only 22 years old. She is an interesting personality in a hideous sort of way. jmo

It was actually "did ZG give YOU any money"..so I think he was insuinuating that ZG paid for Caylee. KC reads between the lines and thinks why else would ZG be paying me? I'm not by any means calling her smart but her brain works FAST as do most pathological liars. JMO.

I was typing so dog gone fast. You are right that is what I meant. I guess she is a quick thinker. I just felt that that was a very odd response. Especially if you are innocent of just dropping your child off for day care reasons. Most minds wouldn't go directly to "selling" your child" :doh:

Bare with me on this. I believe that there's a speck of truth in everything that KC has said about the disappearance of her daughter. But it's almost like a code speak. I don't recall seeing anyone else post this, forgive me they have and this is a repeat. As I was listening to the tapes of KC being interviewed today something told me to look up the meaning of the name "Zenaida". Zenaida means 'white-winged dove'. White-winged dove makes me think of the Stevie Nicks song "Edge of Seventeen" Here are the lyrics:

Just like the white-winged dove
Sings a song...sounds like she's singing
Whoo...whoo..whoo
Ooo baby...ooo...said ooo

And the days go by
Like a strand in the wind
In the web that is my own
I begin again
Said to my friend, baby
Nothing else mattered

He was no more than a baby then
Well, he seemed broken-hearted...
Something within him
But the moment that I first laid
Eyes on him...all alone
On the edge of seventeen

Said, ooo baby...ooo...said ooo

Well, I went today
Maybe I will go again tomorrow
Yeah, yeah, well, the music there
Well, it was hauntingly familiar
Well, I see you doing
What I try to do for me
With the words from a poet
And a voice from a choir
And a melody...
Nothing else mattered

The clouds never expect it
When it rains
But the sea changes colours...
But the sea
Does not change
And so with the slow graceful flow
Of age
I went forth with an age-old
Desire to please
On the edge of seventeen
Ooh....

Well, then suddenly
There was no one left standing
In the hall
Yeah, yeah, in a flood of tears
That no one really ever heard fall at all
Well, I went searching for an answer
Up the stairs...and down the hall
But not to find an answer...
Just to hear the call
Of a nightbird...singing...
Come away...come away...come away...

Well, I hear you...in the morning...
And I hear you...at nightfall...
Sometimes to be near you...
Is to be unable...to hear you
My love...
I'm a few years older than you...
My love

Now, Stevie has said that this song is about death (her uncle and John Lennon). To me it brings about imagery of a beautiful bird taking someone to heaven. So, perhaps, in KC's weird and truth-twisting way she is being honest in saying that she doesn't know where Caylee is because Zenaida (the white-winged dove, aka death) took her.

I found interesting when the last LE was talking to her, seemed like seeing if she would slide back into working at Universal, and found that once her lie is confronted, she drops it, and moves in another direction. Also she was emotional when she talked about her mom. He was trying to find out why she was lying, and discovered that she didn't want her mom's rejection whether real or imaginary, assuming the emotions were true, and not acting. It's amazing to me that she was able to maintain herself with three LEO while being confronted with lies, and not cracking. When her mom confronting her she completely dismissed her, but obviously she can handle herself in a confrontation. This woman is only 22 years old. She is an interesting personality in a hideous sort of way. jmo

I get nervous when I am pulled over for a traffic violation ... and I was a lawyer! To most people, I think, LE is scary ... intimidating at the least! I wish that they would have confronted her at her home in front of her family ... it would be interesting to see how she would have handled herself then ... with all of them around when she was confronted with her lies!

You suppose that Casey has always been able to manipulate men so she probably didn't think these guys would be any different?

Also, do you remember when Casey told her mom that LE was going to "PIN" this on her? I was just wondering how you "PIN" a kidnapping on a person that obviously does not have the child. Perhaps she was talking about a different crime. Just a thought.

I'm still curious as to why we have not heard from people who had contact with Casey during the month that Caylee was missing. People like cashiers at Target and grocery stores. Surely someone saw her. Do you guys think that LE has asked them to keep quiet? I would think they would be able to provide tons of info.....

Casey was very defensive when asked if ZG had given her any money. Maybe this was a question that was brought up before when they were riding around to all of the places Casey said ZG had lived. She acted like this wasn't the first time she had been asked about ZG giving her money.

I am sure this has been discussed however the one piece of these tapes that really stick out to me is when KC was asked "Did you give ZG any money" her response without missing a beat was I would never sell my child. Why I ask would that be her response? Did anyone feel there was ANY implication of selling her child. My first thought was paying her for sitting services. Not selling the child. I find her answer totally defensive. Almost like she did sell her child and was in quick defense of not doing so.
I think she played out these interviews for the whole month she was "searching" for Caylee. She had to know this day would come. It was as if her answer was to a question she expected LE to ask. Without thinking that perhaps the detective was searching for proof that she indeed hired/paid a "nanny" to babysit, she responded to the preconceived accusation that she may have sold her child.

You suppose that Casey has always been able to manipulate men so she probably didn't think these guys would be any different?

Also, do you remember when Casey told her mom that LE was going to "PIN" this on her? I was just wondering how you "PIN" a kidnapping on a person that obviously does not have the child. Perhaps she was talking about a different crime. Just a thought.
Well, she did say she watched movies.

I caught that about JL too ... have they ever even found any JL to interview? She talks about meeting Jeff Hopkins and JL at Universal to tell them about Caylee ... but yet states later that JH moved to Jacksonville months before ... she mentions his son by name, Zach ... and I really don't think he even has a kid ... It just doesn't end.

You know, I remember Cindy giving an interview where she said that Casey had a plaque for "employee of the month" or something like that ... I wish I still had the link ... but it was very early in the case ... I wondered then if Casey had the plaque made herself ... I could totally see her doing that. Scott Peterson had those fake college degrees hanging on his wall.
What was also interesting was the discussion of ZG having worked there and having an ID...and Casey being questioned about her working there and having an ID also...she had to point out that her mother's seen it. Like that makes it all the more plausible? How can you be sitting in a place actually spouting off names of employees and not think they could have access to that information in a matter of seconds? I really do believe there is something major league wrong with this girl. Beyond the histrionics, beyond the sociopathy...just something is not right. I would love to have more information about this girl's childhood and life in the Anthony home.

What was also interesting was the discussion of ZG having worked there and having an ID...and Casey being questioned about her working there and having an ID also...she had to point out that her mother's seen it. Like that makes it all the more plausible? How can you be sitting in a place actually spouting off names of employees and not think they could have access to that information in a matter of seconds? I really do believe there is something major league wrong with this girl. Beyond the histrionics, beyond the sociopathy...just something is not right. I would love to have more information about this girl's childhood and life in the Anthony home.

She is not living in reality.

What I don't understand is how her parents and friends believed she had a job at these various places. Working from home on a laptop? That kind of a job does not strike me to be one that someone without even a high school diploma would have. I am not trying to belittle anyone here so please do not think I am bashing. But let's face it, not finishing high school does limit your choice of jobs. Has anyone else ever thought that was odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee