Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to hear the tone of her voice in these recordings. It will be very telling indeed. I wonder why they chose to release them now? It seesms this whole case is a "script" for a movie! OMG!

I am hoping her parents will get something out of the tapes when they hear her speak..maybe they will have a lightbulb moment.

Hope you and your aunt win a lot of $$$$$!

Thanks for sending the love! I hope so too! I just spent over $6,500 on plumbing, not counting the $2,118 I just spent last month - well it was more so yeah, ding, ding, ding would be a good thing!:blowkiss:

i'd like to hear these tapes too, just out of curiosity, but am i the only who doesn't think this is going to make much difference? i don't expect to hear anything different than what i already think/know of her. i don't think it will be very 'telling' or anything like that. not to mention, we all bring our own interpretations to what we see and hear, so what's telling to one person might be average to another.

it's interesting to have something new to dissect, but i don't think it's going to be this big 'boom' or anything.

I know they are going to release them around 3 because that when I HAVE TO go to an appointment,.. lmao!!!!! That would be just my luck!

this will be among the odder things I have loaded to my mp3 player

anyone else concerned that they are releasing these prior to the murder charges? The release of them prior to be part of discovery concerns me a bit about the case.... did Jose make another discovery request recently? Maybe he asked for the tapes in regards to the neglect charge?

i'd like to hear these tapes too, just out of curiosity, but am i the only who doesn't think this is going to make much difference? i don't expect to hear anything different than what i already think/know of her.

it's interesting to have something new to dissect, but i don't think it's going to be this big 'boom' or anything.

her tone, the ways she says things and her attitude will be what I am interested in. Also I think they might be releasing this so you can see what she told them and now she is telling the "ZG and Sam Blanchard park story" jmo

Does anybody know why these were released? I mean, did someone do a FOI or what? Seems like more pressure on her perhaps by LE. I can't wait to hear them, I'm not upset they were released...I'm just not sure why they were.

I think LE is putting major pressure on all of them right now....the gloves have been off since they rearrested her last week.

Ok, Ok, Ok! I have to leave in 3 hours to do a six hour drive. Who can I give my cell number and e-mail to so I can be kept in the loop??? PLEASE? Someone?

I won't even be able to do anything other than check my e-mail once I get to my moms house.

Man, you know you're addicted when you can't go a whole weekend without news on the case! I just know something is going to go down this weekend!

Please again?

Jeni

The main thing that I am interested in hearing is that point in the transcripts when she just stops and says "Help me."
I want to hear her tone of voice on those two words especially, although the whole thing should be interesting.

this will be among the odder things I have loaded to my mp3 player

anyone else concerned that they are releasing these prior to the murder charges? The release of them prior to be part of discovery concerns me a bit about the case.... did Jose make another discovery request recently? Maybe he asked for the tapes in regards to the neglect charge?
The transcripts of these interviews were already released as part of an FOIA request.

This isn't a newly-released interview, it's just the actual audio of what we've already read.

i'd like to hear these tapes too, just out of curiosity, but am i the only who doesn't think this is going to make much difference? i don't expect to hear anything different than what i already think/know of her. i don't think it will be very 'telling' or anything like that. not to mention, we all bring our own interpretations to what we see and hear, so what's telling to one person might be average to another.

no i don't think there will be a "big boom" but i just can't wait to hear her story in her voice---it's one thing to read about it but it's SO MUCH MORE to "hear" them----oh i can't wait!!but.....as other's said i bet they listen to them first and they are are 90 minutes long--UGH!!

You know, she is an enigma.

We have only heard several phone calls with her...less than five minutes of her speaking, all totalled. We are finally going to get to hear her talk.

This is gonna be as good as a gravy train with biscuit wheels!

I'm really afraid we're gonna hear less emotion from her concerning her missing child than we did in the jail tapes concerning...who else...herself. I just don't think she can work up the emotion for Caylee that she showed for her own situation. :(

I'm glad the GPs have an attorney so that he (hopefully) can prevent Cindy from trying to publicly excuse how/what Casey says in the tapes.

I'm really afraid we're gonna hear less emotion from her concerning her missing child than we did in the jail tapes concerning...who else...herself. I just don't think she can work up the emotion for Caylee that she showed for her own situation. :(

I'm glad the GPs have an attorney so that we (hopefully) won't have to listen to Cindy try to excuse how/what Casey says in the tapes.

I can tell you exactly what I think CA would say!

Well, she can't be crying every two minutes, she has to focus so LE can LISTEN to her to find Caylee! Which, by the way, they have not done! No one listens to my little angel daughter. She KNOWS who she left Caylee with, if they'd just look in PR, Texas, and Mexico they would find her! KC may tell mistruths bt that doesn't make her a killer, LE has it allllll wrong!

JMO and speculation of course! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member