Casey on Piers Morgan

MASON: But she's read Grisham books she likes. And she particularly likes books dealing with international travel.

She will obsessively review her feedback here on WS and claim to be studying to be an atty who writes crime stories in her next interview...mark my words.

What fascinates me about all of them is that they never get it right. Never. They always miss the mark. "CAsey likes Hunger Games" "That's a book about killing children." "Yeah but it is Harry Potter like."

For real?

I had found a twitter account of Cindys, not sure if its really her but if it is, she's a nasty, mean...b anyway I sent a tweet "If you believe your daughter, than you don't believe your husband, so why are you still there?" Obviously I got no response but she's in a pickle along with her daughter too as far as the public goes...not everyone feels sorry for her, I don't. She is either supporting a killer or supporting a child molester or both, what exactly does that say about her?
Yes, yes, yes. Sooooo...what kind of damage control can be done to rehab all those nasty, crazy people who believe Casey killed Caylee? Because those that chose to believe JB’s incredulous opening statement don't need their minds changed.. They are chump change in Casey’s pocket.

So, in my opinion, to change anybody else’s opinion this would have to happen:

1. Casey would have to go on television and tell the sordid lie about George. (Won’t happen because outside of that courtroom where she duped 12 idiots, she can be held responsible for her lies)
2. She would have to tell what happened after George held a dead Caylee in his arms. (I.e., explain how she was texting, on the computer, and shopping at Blockbuster with her boyfriend just hours after a very tragic incident occurred)
3. Cindy would have to leave George. (This won’t happen because Cindy has a whipping boy to use however her evil heart desires)
4. Casey would have to file charges against George. (Will never happen because she would have to testify in a court of law, and open herself up for cross. Yihaw wouldn’t that be fun)

You know, in otherwords, they would have to play the whole kabuki theatre scenario out in real life terms.

I'm still pizzed about the puppy she told us all about and how much she loves it...pfttt! I was worried about it when she mentioned it and I am more than worried now...

...Hard for me to go a day w/o thinking about the poor thing and what he had to endure just living/staying with her. I also can't help but think how she treated the Yorkies when she lived at Hopespring. Of course, they had to endure cindy which was no picnic either. As long as the dog could give her attention and not require anything from her, he could exist. Other than that, I shudder at the thought.

I have always believed that her psychopathy began to manifest with the family animals. I also have figured that mama noticed it and that is when the cover-up began. This is one of the family secrets. Remember that creepy testimony from the whole fam damily on how they bagged and buried their pets? Still gives me shudders.

She calls getting pregnant and giving birth an accomplishment? She was nineteen and had unprotected sex. WTH?

For the record, who helped her with this accomplishment? She sure isn't going to convince me that she did this alone....like she told cindy.

And even that was said to be a date rape while passed out. Nothing is ever her fault is it?

Casey doesn't realize that no matter what she does or says it won't change anything.

Casey's had her life's greatest accomplishment,, then she killed her. How can you top that in life?

ILTBP

FCA "appearance" on PM was the 2nd top story on HLN just now at the top of the hour. JVM popped in to announce it would be one of the topics on her show tonight. JVM reminded that FCA is a convicted habitual liar and this facade she put on for PM is no doubt simply another example of that. One example she points out is FCA claiming on PM "I don't give a #%!* about the money" when in reality JVM says FCA team has been seeking out potential deals all this time. So there is one glaring inconsistency with what Casey says and the actual truth right there. One would likely question anything else she has to say after that one inconsistency right there.

JVM thinks FCA simply testing the waters for a big interview since her probation period is about to end. However, people remain angry one year later.

News anchor commented about the emotion that Caylee's picture brings to viewers and on FB page. Says the response is still enormous and people have not forgotten.

JVM asked if she thought there was potential for the anger to die down and loyalty to Caylee subside enough for FCA to potentially tell her story.

JVM response: Absolutely not.

Why would cnn and PM agree to this interview? It wasn't even an interview. We don't see her. We don't hear her. The interview wasn't recorded. Someone got paid for the interview, photos rights whatever. What happened to Journalism. Do they still teach that in schools? What about interviewing the woman that I accidentally ran into as she walked out of a convenience store and knocked her cup of iced tea out of her hand. And she was so nice about it. And told me it was ok it was an accident. And when I went over to her car to pay her for the drink realized that she lived in the car with her husband and two children because he got laid off and they got evicted and they are on a waiting list for an apartment but go to the shelter sometimes at night if there is room. But they aren't angry nor mad nor mean nor trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. How about a show about them instead of this idiot.

FCA "appearance" on PM was the 2nd top story on HLN just now at the top of the hour. JVM popped in to announce it would be one of the topics on her show tonight. JVM reminded that FCA is a convicted habitual liar and this facade she put on for PM is no doubt simply another example of that. One example she points out is FCA claiming on PM "I don't give a #%!* about the money" when in reality JVM says FCA team has been seeking out potential deals all this time. So there is one glaring inconsistency with what Casey says and the actual truth right there. One would likely question anything else she has to say after that one inconsistency right there.

JVM thinks FCA simply testing the waters for a big interview since her probation period is about to end. However, people remain angry one year later.

News anchor commented about the emotion that Caylee's picture brings to viewers and on FB page. Says the response is still enormous and people have not forgotten.

JVM asked if she thought there was potential for the anger to die down and loyalty to Caylee subside enough for FCA to potentially tell her story.

JVM response: Absolutely not

Well, at least she got THAT right. Her buddy JB's experience at trying to hock his disasterous book proved that. The juror who was too scared to participate in the panel at Pace U proved that.

Huge clue Casey: People still HATE OJ SIMPSON, even to this day.

As seen on Twitter ..

CNN = Casey News Network

snippet from : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/12/pmt.01.html

MORGAN: I think the "Hunger Games" is about -- it is about -- kids killing each other.

MASON: Yes, yes.

MORGAN: Weird subject matter.

MASON: Apparently has taken on like the "Harry Potter" stuff, I guess. ]

Good thing Mason hasn't heard of Fifty Shades of Grey.:) It's pretty popular right now. He really is clueless. Remember when he informed the court that LOL means Lots of Luck!

My little opinion is that eventually, which Casey will learn soon for sure with this testing of the waters is that she will have to change her face, name and go live somewhere out of this country.
She is hated and will be hunted. She is burned into people's minds.It was a very big travesty of justice. Worse part is she got away with it. To try and live life with that legacy is not going to fly.
Look for the Casey Anthony plastic surgery jar at you nearest Wal-Mart.

I never thought she was a huge party girl. I thought she partied a normal amount for someone her age. (I'm only a year older). Although, definitely more than people who have kids, and there is the problem, IMO. Not that she was an excessive partier, but partied inappropriately with regards to her child.

What I found amusing what how impressed PM was with her maturity and her clarity about her situation. Obviously, he didn't watch her LE interviews. She is one of those people who is always attempting to appear educated and one of those people who does something crazy (like, I don't know, not reporting your child missing) and saying "Oh, I know how this looks, but..." and then give some convoluted answer. As if admitting that she knows it LOOKS bad means you will believe her when she says it ISN'T bad.

She has always had self awareness. "I'm such a terrible liar" remember? To me all it proves is she knows why people hate her, and she knows what people want to hear because she spent her entire life pretending to be what everyone else wanted her to be.

CM also mention I think 3 times in one sentence that she was in lockdown for 23/24 hours a day. He must bring this up every time he talks. We should make it a drinking game.

I didn't feel like anything was addressed that was relevant. She wasn't a party girl (I didn't think she was) she wasn't into drugs (I didn't think she was) she isn't 500 lb (I didn't believe that) she wasn't moving to Costa Rica (never believed that either). So basically she addressed the extreme rumors and didn't cover the actual issues, except "Obviously, I didn't kill my daughter." GMAB.

I also don't think KC was an excessive partier and I also agree that she did party more than other people with kids. Like you I'm also a year older than KC. I have several friends who had children in their late teens and early 20's. These friends did party or go out once or twice every few months back when their kids were infants and toddlers. I get the feeling KC went partied at least once or twice a month.

KC lied several times and pretended to work night events at Universal in order to go out with friends and relatives. I also agree, KC also tried to make herself look educated and then she would do or say crazy things. KC did a lot of crazy things to make herself look educated. Some of her friends were college students and she lied to some of her friends by claiming she went to a community college. I think she wanted to fit in with some of her friends like Annie Downing, Melina Calabrese, and a couple of others who attended UCF or Valencia CC. She based lies on some of the goals her friends had. Annie and Melina were both going to school for public relations and event planning. KC tried to impress them by telling them about her event planning job at Universal. Eventually Annie didn't believe her because some of the things KC claimed didn't make sense to her. In Annie's depo, she talks about KC would claim that she could work from home at anytime and she didn't believe that after awhile. KC thought she was able to outsmart Annie. At some point, Annie or one of the other friends who was attended college would have discovered that KC lied about having a job or attending a community college.

When KC got together with Tony Lazzaro, she tried to make herself look educated person with a successful career to Tony and his friends. She also claimed that she could work from home or anywhere with her laptop. I think Tony and his friends believed that for awhile, but eventually Clint and his ex-girlfriend Maria didn't believe that. Clint stated that most of the time KC's computer browser was on Facebook and MySpace.

KC also had friends who weren't college students, but were working full time jobs. One of her friends had a sister who was babysitting for extra money. The friend believed that his sister wasn't being paid enough. He thought KC would give a good answer on how much to pay a babysitter, since she claimed to have a nanny. KC never gave the friend a straight answer when asked. At the time KC was only concerned about looking good to her friends. KC probably enjoyed having her friends who were restaurant servers think she had a better job than them. The reality was that the friends were earning money, while KC was sponging off and stealing from others.

I think KC was self-aware when she told different lies to different people. The reason she wasn't caught in some of her lies sooner, is because she hung with a 2 or 3 different groups of friends who didn't know each other or were just acquaintances.

She calls getting pregnant and giving birth an accomplishment? She was nineteen and had unprotected sex. WTH?

For the record, who helped her with this accomplishment? She sure isn't going to convince me that she did this alone....like she told cindy.

What is wrong with you. Don't you remember it was date rape......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(Oh CaseyO 5.0, what was your story?)......then there were other "father's" 4.0 3.0 2.0 1.0 T-Zero and counting......

Oh Casey O 5.0 - when will you blast off.......

Come think of it. The scamming Anthonys have been feeding off CNN since 2008. They were on Larry King alot. He paid for them to come to the studio, limos, hotel, etc. Cindy most likely suggested the idea for FCA to pick up some cash. Piers has taken Larry King's spot on CNN. Gads, I hate that channel.

I have a bit of love/hate relationship with CNN/HLN. I can't stand Piers Morgan and I hate to say it but I liked Larry King more. The reason I can't totally hate CNN is because of HLN. Jane Velez Mitchell doesn't believe at all of the BS and Nancy Grace doesn't believe anything KC and her DT have said. Both Jane and Nancy can be annoying, but they both reviewed a lot of documents released by LE.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just to clarify things re my exclusive Casey Anthony interview, she was paid the following sum: $zero #CNN

Tweeted a while ago ..

Mods, please remove if his tweets are not allowed!

What was she paid for photos? What was cindy, george, lee or anyone else KC knows paid for licensing?

Yeah -------> I am not buying it. Note that he used the word interview, nothing about any pics used or other loopiehole.

<modsnip>

:cupcake: :cupcake::loveyou::cupcake::cupcake:

Well, NavySubMom since you did the digging for these and found them in forbidden land, I copied them for us!

Two videos:
Per NavySubMom: "Mason statement re: "ca life in prison"etc. is in bottom video, if I recall around 2:22 into it."

NOTE: Videos contain attribution to original saver of the video.

Video 1: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfseBMrMon8"]Mason Mock Trial Without Remains.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Video 2: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iah7syo7w0"]Masons Mock Trial after Caylee's Recovery.flv - YouTube[/ame]

I have always believed that her psychopathy began to manifest with the family animals. I also have figured that mama noticed it and that is when the cover-up began. This is one of the family secrets. Remember that creepy testimony from the whole fam damily on how they bagged and buried their pets? Still gives me shudders.

I always thought Casey used them as experiments to see just how much it took for that ole bamboo make them sick and sleepy. Then she moved on to Caylee.

Do you think Cindy will ever put it together that Casey was doing something to the dogs?

Sorry I just can't get over this, but after losing the best thing in her life CA is now reading The Hunger Games Trilogy in which, specifically, 2 beautiful innocent girls lose their lives in such a violent manner. WHY? After claiming PTSD would you read such a violent book about the killing of children. None of this makes sense to me. If I lost a child and was blamed for her death and I was truly innocent. I don't think I could ever go near a book like this. It would literally tear my soul apart. It would be like losing Caylee all over again page by page through 1,000 pages. This is just so incredible to me. CA has no idea how to act like a human being with a conscious. Most sociopaths at least try to mimic people with souls but not CA. She wants us to know she's reading The Hunger Games and is really enjoying it. I am just blown away by CA behavior.
It's funny that you brought this up...my kids had to drag me to this movie kicking and screaming 'cause I COULD NOT stand the thought of children dying.

I always thought Casey used them as experiments to see just how much it took for that ole bamboo make them sick and sleepy. Then she moved on to Caylee.

Do you think Cindy will ever put it together that Casey was doing something to the dogs?

I truly think that Cindy will live in denial as long as she thinks it will benefit her and KC.

Just read about Todd Maculosa's plane which he sold crashed and killed a family of six. It was said to be the same plane that transported Casey Anthony from jail to her hiding place.

WTH? Does every single thing associated with her have a bad ending?

That's really creepy. Why didn't it go down when she was on board??? 6 innocent people died! Horrific! I think she's linked to the devil himself!! She has to be

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back