Casey out at 10:12 - Sept. 05

Baez arrived at 10:08

Casey left jail at 10:12 surrounded by large bodyguard types and does not say anything.

Live WESH coverage states that GA & CA provided the collateral for both bonds.

Will post video link as soon as they upload it.

and on a related note, the local Orlando Home Depot is having a special 2 for 1 sale on pitchforks and flaming torches.

Has anyone seen any validation, anywhere that Baez does have permission to take Casey to an interview later today as so many reporters keep saying/asking?

I don't believe she would be given permisison to leave for that purpose. Watch closely to see if any visitor entering the home looks like media producers, staff, camera crew, etc. Any comings and goings may be of great interest today.

Please note what you see for those of us sneaking in between work.

Has anyone seen any validation, anywhere that Baez does have permission to take Casey to an interview later today as so many reporters keep saying/asking?

I don't believe she would be given permisison to leave for that purpose. Watch closely to see if any visitor entering the home looks like media producers, staff, camera crew, etc. Any comings and goings may be of great interest today.

How about giving LE an interview? What the hay is wrong with that? Oh, I know, no money or face time.....psychopath....enablers--Cindy and George.

I think LE is dying to see and hear what she says in an interview. from their point of view it is more ammo for them to use one way or another. Any time her mouth is moving she is lying. LE has gotten good and quickly proving her lies. And anything she says will be used in court against her one way or another.

Baez must be completely insane to allow her anywhere near a camera or reporter.

She had a smirk and JB had a big smirk!!! Deranged individuals.:furious: :confused:

I couldn't see Casey for longer than a second, but yes, wearing that shirt...GEEZ!

And yes, I definitely saw Baez's smirk. I can barely look at this guy. In fact, I'm fed up with the entire thing...this week did it for me with Cindy, too.

Ya know, This is been bothering me.. What is up with Florida? I guess it's ok to get rid of your baby and get away with it.. Look at Melinda they didn't even arrest her when they found all that stuff in the trash. Wasn't Melinda from Florida also? And wasn't Melinda 22 as well?
Sorry I am just venting because I don't feel that she should be able to get out of jail.

I wouldn't be surprised if she only gets 6 yrs in jail when all is said and done. I sure hope I am wrong.

I think LE is dying to see and hear what she says in an interview. from their point of view it is more ammo for them to use one way or another. Any time her mouth is moving she is lying. LE has gotten good and quickly proving her lies. And anything she says will be used in court against her one way or another.

Baez must be completely insane to allow her anywhere near a camera or reporter.

Excellent point. I overlooked that key audience. Ok, I have shifted my position on this.

TY, your posts often make me explore different trains of thought.

Even if they do interview her, she will only lie. Just like Scott Peterson's interview with Diane Sawyer and the fake tears. You couldn't pay me any amount of money to sleep in the same house with Casey Anthony.

Let her enjoy her tiny taste of freedom...trust in LE that they will GET HER...
Imagine how MAD they must be at the whole thing, and we don't know everything they know. All of us so are SO disgusted by the whole family, LE must be more so...(if that's possible, I don't know!) they have KC and family lying to their FACES and insulting their intelligence! GRRRRR....Trust that they know exactly what their doing, and will NAIL HER *advertiser censored**!! :) (Trying to be positive, so I don't EXPLODE!!)

I would LOVE to hear what JG has to say about her!!!!!
I wish he'd sell HIS story to 20/20!!!!!

Casey is in her element-everyone is focused on her. And I agree that it was a full on grin-not just a smirk.
I loathe this entire family. Their lack of empathy and concern for Caylee sickens me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back