Casey out at 10:12 - Sept. 05

I think LE is dying to see and hear what she says in an interview. from their point of view it is more ammo for them to use one way or another. Any time her mouth is moving she is lying. LE has gotten good and quickly proving her lies. And anything she says will be used in court against her one way or another.

Baez must be completely insane to allow her anywhere near a camera or reporter.

I'm just hoping it wasn't a promise to do future interviews or something. I honestly do not think JB will allow her to speak to anyone for a while.

i heard someone yelling in the background of that video, i think it was just about as she was getting into the car, saying 'i support you casey!'. it was a man's voice. i wish they showed who it was, it may not have been a reporter. i'd love to see what a casey-supporter looks like. well, other than her mom, of course. it would be like spying bigfoot.

i didn't even know she was getting out again until i came here to ws. i'm shocked and disgusted.

i do have a feeling though, that her family pushed to get her out because they know she is going to go away for a long, long time, so this may be her last chance at any kind of freedom.

i'm new, by the way. nice to meecha. :)

I wonder if she was a poor minority would she keep getting bailed out like this? What the heck does she have that people keep helping her? I never saw anything like this, unless someone is a rich celebrity.
WHO is pitying Casey? who?
And the LE need to end this soon. I believe there is enough evidence to convict her of murder. No jury will believe her story, no one!

I was hoping they had enough evidence to charge her with murder before she got out.

and on a related note, the local Orlando Home Depot is having a special 2 for 1 sale on pitchforks and flaming torches.

I have a really funny red plastic pitchfork and devil's mask if some local wants to "borrow it". I will be going to command center tomorrow and have not gone by the Anthonys. I don't personally want to get involved in that way, but if someone wants to have a "go" I'll bring them.

I wonder if she was a poor minority would she keep getting bailed out like this? What the heck does she have that people keep helping her? I never saw anything like this, unless someone is a rich celebrity.
WHO is pitying Casey? who?
And the LE need to end this soon. I believe there is enough evidence to convict her of murder. No jury will believe her story, no one!

Not very many people besides her immediate family have much pity for Caysee IMO. Whoever is backing this bond sees money to be made. Movie and book rights, etc. My pity is reserved for the baby. She was innocent. Unfortunately for her, she was spawned from a flock of vultures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back