Casey thanked Cindy for calling 911 after first call

"When I saw Casey (in July), I could tell something was wrong," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know how I would react any differently. After I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me in the car because she said I did something that she couldn't do, which was go to the police."

From http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19259035/detail.html

Whoa! This is big!! Up until now, the story all along has been that Casey did not admit to anything being wrong until they were back at the house and she was talking to Lee.

If the above statement is true, why would Casey be telling Cindy at that point that she needed to go to the police (but couldn't)?

What do you all think?

Pretty soon they'll be comparing KC to Mother Theresa. It should be interesting to see how CA and GA's stories get better and better as we get closer to the trial. It's really hard to stomach!! :banghead:

KC thanked CA after her first call to police. Well, ain't that KC a great little gal. CA really needs to STFU. She is weaving a really tangled web.

Pretty soon they'll be comparing KC to Mother Theresa. It should be interesting to see how CA and GA's stories get better and better as we get closer to the trial. It's really hard to stomach!! :banghead:

Yeah, just like ZFG gets better and better looking...

Ummm, no, she didn't.

I'll make some :popcorn: for us to have while continuing to watch this three-ring-circus.

(*Note: I'm being very sarcastic here. I don't think what happened to Caylee is funny at all. :furious:)

time for a gag order yet??????????

My question exactly! Why is there no gag order yet??? Why has LE allowed this circus to continue. You know o/t here, but in the Cantu case there is a gag order.

I think I'll take this to "ask websleuths thread"

brb

pass the popcorn this way please :crazy:

Ummm, no, she didn't.

I'll make some :popcorn: for us to have while continuing to watch this three-ring-circus.

(*Note: I'm being very sarcastic here. I don't think what happened to Caylee is funny at all. :furious:)

but you'll still give us popcorn, right????

If KC thanked CA after the first phone call to police, by the third phone call she must have grabbed her in a bear hug and smothered her in kisses. How does CA think for a minute that anyone would believe this.

but you'll still give us popcorn, right????

but of course - here's a lot of it to start us out

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

(cause we'll need a lot of it. :furious:)

Obviously, she thanked her mom after that first call.

That's why she was treating her with contempt when they got back to the house. Remember what she said to Lee? Something like: "I'm a vindictive *****."

Sounds like something from a person filled with gratitude. (See? I can do sarcasm, too.)

Even worse, what was Casey thanking her for calling the police about???? That first call was about the car having been stolen, or so Cindy says. Casey wasn't even acknowledging that Caylee was gone for another couple hours.

So right!

These depo's are just a wealth of new lies from C & G

but of course - here's a lot of it to start us out

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

(cause we'll need a lot of it. :furious:)

That's gonna bind people up more than digesting the latest Anthony press release.

Thanks for the laugh of the day. I mean, please, KC thank her mother for anything. FU Mom would be more like it. Just like her first sweet phone call to dear ole mom from jail. Cindy, Cindy, Cindy how stupid do you really think we all are? It ain't workin girl try something like the truth.

So true So true lol

What a steamin' pile. CA must think the public is BRAIN DEAD. :banghead:

I agree with all of you that this is most likely BS. But doesn't Cindy realize the implications? This story almost implies that Cindy was actively involved in a cover-up...from her own mouth. This is one of those statements that is so inflamatory that I can't imagine anyone purposely saying it to "tweek" their story. Statement against interest anyone? I think this makes her obstruction charges more likely now.

If there's one thing that CA doesn't do on a "regular basis" is think...:waitasec:

My question exactly! Why is there no gag order yet??? Why has LE allowed this circus to continue. You know o/t here, but in the Cantu case there is a gag order.

I think I'll take this to "ask websleuths thread"

brb

No gag order b/c the defense fought the gag order. So it's been allowed to continue, at the request of Jose- that speaks volumes.

Obviously, she thanked her mom after that first call.

That's why she was treating her with contempt when they got back to the house. Remember what she said to Lee? Something like: "I'm a vindictive *****."

Sounds like something from a person filled with gratitude. (See? I can do sarcasm, too.)

I think it was "spiteful *itch" ... but yeah ... she was so very grateful that Cindy was going to call the police ... that's why she begged her mom to give her "one more day." I remember that clearly ... and Cindy responded with something like, "No, Casey, I've already given you a month." However, Cindy now says that when she told Casey that she was going to call the police, Casey said, "do what you want."

"When I saw Casey (in July), I could tell something was wrong," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know how I would react any differently. After I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me in the car because she said I did something that she couldn't do, which was go to the police."

From http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19259035/detail.html

Whoa! This is big!! Up until now, the story all along has been that Casey did not admit to anything being wrong until they were back at the house and she was talking to Lee.

If the above statement is true, why would Casey be telling Cindy at that point that she needed to go to the police (but couldn't)?

What do you all think?

It's simply ABSURD...........KC stonewalling but expressing gratitude for being turned in!?........it just makes no sense.......The preposterous stories these folks come out with is just plain insulting. Maybe they're setting us up to enter a plea of Group Insanity! I'm down with that!

I think it was "spiteful *itch" ... but yeah ... she was so very grateful that Cindy was going to call the police ... that's why she begged her mom to give her "one more day." I remember that clearly ... and Cindy responded with something like, "No, Casey, I've already given you a month." However, Cindy now says that when she told Casey that she was going to call the police, Casey said, "do what you want."

Have a question...with all this "stories" (mistruths/LIES) being passed around by ca on this media thingy...could she be tempting LE to arrest her on contempt so she doesn't have to tesitfy??????? she could at that point claim the fifth?????? :waitasec:

Believe it or not, I think Cindy is being truthful on this one. I'm guessing it went a bit like this...

Cindy: I just called the police. What do you have to say about that?
KC: Thanks a *advertiser censored**ing lot mom.

JMO - I agree, and than the fight started. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back