Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police

Yes but it gives more info.

Case Number: 5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY vs. STATE OF FLORIDA

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 08-CF-15606-A

07/20/2011 Case Filing Fee
07/20/2011 Notice of Appeal Filed Appellant
07/20/2011 Order to pay filing fee - Criminal appeal (300)
08/08/2011 ORD-INSOLV AMENDED
08/08/2011 ORD-FILING FEE WAIVED
08/16/2011 Motion To Relinquish Jurisdiction Attorney General - Appellee

Oh right!

Yes but it gives more info.

Case Number: 5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY vs. STATE OF FLORIDA

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 08-CF-15606-A

07/20/2011 Case Filing Fee
07/20/2011 Notice of Appeal Filed Appellant
07/20/2011 Order to pay filing fee - Criminal appeal (300)
08/08/2011 ORD-INSOLV AMENDED
08/08/2011 ORD-FILING FEE WAIVED

Maybe it means that the costs have been calculated now, so the Judge does not need to maintain jurisdiction in order to figure out what the costs will be, as Linda DB requested in her MOTION FILED 7/6/2011

STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION TO TAX SPECIAL COSTS OF INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION AND TO RESERVE JURISDICTION

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28467503/detail.html

Attachments

• State reserve jurisdiction for costs.JPG
    State reserve jurisdiction for costs.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 12
Maybe it means that the costs have been calculated now, so the Judge does not need to maintain jurisdiction in order to figure out what the costs will be, as Linda DB requested in her MOTION FILED 7/6/2011

STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION TO TAX SPECIAL COSTS OF INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION AND TO RESERVE JURISDICTION

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28467503/detail.html

But...this is Casey Marie Anthony vs State of Florida

They're SO worried about people hating her...and they think this will improve that? If they'd be humble for once and move forward with the probation...it would at least not make her look worse.

Hopefully a good judge will put a stop to this quickly and as a Florida tax payer I'm not happy that our tax dollars are being wasted like this during this difficult economic time in our state, right now the state and counties are laying people off and cutting funding to education and infrastructure, for this?

Amen! Mothers with handicapped children in wheelchairs are having to appear in the Gov's office to protest cuts in essential services to them,but FCA has a bottomless pit of money to spend, on appeals.

Amen! Mothers with handicapped children in wheelchairs are having to appear in the Gov's office to protest cuts in essential services to them,but FCA has a bottomless pit of money to spend, on appeals.

That is such a sad statement! Since KCA is rumored to have offers for interviews and book deals, I would think that the state of Florida would wait and see if she is going to get these paid opportunities before agreeing to pay for anything else for her. And even then, she should have to file paperwork and make a full accounting to the state before it is even considered.

This is for her Lying conviction appeal. Wonder what it means?
I wondered if Casey would ever get around to suing the State for unlawful imprisonment. That would be a kicker (not that it has any merit...lol)!

If it's Casey vs State of Florida...what attorney is she paying for that...or is this all part of the appeal process?

I think it's because they want to sue OCSD for keeping her in jail.Baez said that they were going too sue for keeping her there and please dont ask where the link is....It was during one of the trial hearings.So if they could get that removed from her record then there would be reason to collect more of the State of Florida money.

Well, good luck with that for them.. She wasn't arrested and jailed on a whim, she was indicted by a Grand Jury and arrested on probable cause. Which the DT seems to want to forget. I think I remember CM saying what you remember, because I remember laughing and thinking: isn't he a bag of wind. Wants us to respect the trial jury but forget and disrespect the original grand jury.

Well, good luck with that for them.. She wasn't arrested and jailed on a whim, she was indicted by a Grand Jury and arrested on probable cause. Which the DT seems to want to forget. I think I remember CM saying what you remember, because I remember laughing and thinking: isn't he a bag of wind. Wants us to respect the trial jury but forget and disrespect the original grand jury.

Funny CM should say that when the jury itself did not respect their own verdict. They said we think she is guilty but don't know of what. jmo

But....but....but....even her lying attorney JB said she was a liar.
IMO

JB knows once Casey has to testify or give a deposition she will lie. It is in her DNA to lie, once she lies and it is proven bye bye casey, back to jail you go

what a mess this whole case turned out to be........poor little Caylee, she gets lost in all the mumbo jumbo legal stuff.

Exactly !!!! That about sizes it up, respect whatever is in KC's favor ... but criticize and accuse the courts, the state, LE, whoever... if it isn't
It has little to do with the law or what's right or wrong ... it's about winning, period

They SHOULD be thankful they got the verdict they got ... but noooo, they want more, they want KC (and themselves) to keep the future money they all plan on making and not have to pay a dime to anyone, including the state of Florida ... yeah, that sounds fair ... :banghead:

What a mess, indeed !!

what a mess this whole case turned out to be........poor little Caylee, she gets lost in all the mumbo jumbo legal stuff.

Unfortunately for Caylee, and most of us didn't appreciate it, but this case was about "The State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony" not the victim Caylee.

The charge didn't read "The State of Florida vs Casey Marie Anthony on behalf of Caylee Marie Anthony". ........:truce:

JB knows once Casey has to testify or give a deposition she will lie. It is in her DNA to lie, once she lies and it is proven bye bye casey, back to jail you go

Ohhhh.........you're so right. Especially while the other 4 charges are pending appeal. They don't trust what she might say........maybe she doesn't either....LOL. That's really pathetic.

On news thread today okiedokietoo posted an update on the lying conviction appeal. It is an order granting an extension until next year just to file a "record" whatever that is.
Which Judge is this?
This is just part of what was posted.

10/28/2011 Show Cause Lack of Prosecution, Initial Brief/ROA 11/07/2011 W/I 10 DYS
10/31/2011 Motion Extension of Time To File Record Appellant
11/01/2011 Order Granting Time Extension To File Record
---DATE DUE 01/17/2012 ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR AN EOT FOR THIS PURPOSE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED...

On news thread today okiedokietoo posted an update on the lying conviction appeal. It is an order granting an extension until next year just to file a "record" whatever that is.
Which Judge is this?
This is just part of what was posted.

10/28/2011 Show Cause Lack of Prosecution, Initial Brief/ROA 11/07/2011 W/I 10 DYS
10/31/2011 Motion Extension of Time To File Record Appellant
11/01/2011 Order Granting Time Extension To File Record
---DATE DUE 01/17/2012 ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR AN EOT FOR THIS PURPOSE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED...

Probably means the transcripts. The Court Reporter may not have them ready yet, in this State it is up to defense counsel to file for the extension even thought the Court Reporter is responsible for transcribing them and getting them to the Court. Once that is done, this State also requires a very brief document from defense counsel stating that the transcripts have been filed. Makes no sense, but that is how it works here.

Bumping for discussion when we learn more about what was posted today on Current News thread by OkieDokieToo.
(I think this is the right thread.)

http://www.myorangeclerk.com
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/07/2012 Record on Appeal Mailed Supplemental

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members