Casey's Friends List of all relevant info

yup

the envelope [u can barely see it in that photo / it's half hidden under her coloring book but u can see it in the color photo that is the same] is the same envelope from the video of Caylee reading her book - at a couple points u can read the envelope & it says "Happy Birthday Dad" seriously! [not happy father's day] which I also thought was ODD...?!

I wonder if Cindy's dad's birthday is the same day as Father's day? This would explain why she didn't connect that her visit to the nursing home was on Father's day...if her focus was on his birthday. :waitasec:

I wonder if Cindy's dad's birthday is the same day as Father's day? This would explain why she didn't connect that her visit to the nursing home was on Father's day...if her focus was on his birthday. :waitasec:

Then why would they tell the police the picture was taken on 5/31/08?

thx tx_dot! :) it may have very well been the holly & i could be mistaken, but i could have sworn that Kristine C. did some too... I'm still looking for news links thru everything - there's so many threads & stuff now lol

still no answer for the date of the pic being 5/31/08.... did anyone else freeze-frame on that & read the mssg on the envelope too on the video...? I have no idea when CA's dad's b-day is.... does anyone else?

I love this thread. Woo her with chloroform? That can't be a coincidence. What are the odds that it would be on that facebook page and then his ex is accused of using it on her child? I am so glad that screenshot was captured. Wonder if LE knows?

This is true. I found it and captured it here: http://i33.tinypic.com/orv7mq.jpg
He also made interesting changes to his default profile picture July 16 and 17: http://i34.tinypic.com/15hfv2q.jpg and http://i36.tinypic.com/2ueii3l.jpg

Wow.....Ricardo added that chloroform picture in March and most likely as a joke.(albeit a bad one) Casey was dating him then and would be looking at his profile.

Seems to me that is how Casey the idea for chloroform; hence her looking it up on the internet. Creepy...

In the GLOBE photo of RM and Caylee playing the drums, what is on the floor? Is it a telephone cord or some kind of tubing attached to something, i can't tell. Can anyone blow up this pic to check it out? http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/izbFg

It is the cords to the "Rock Band" drum set that RM and Caylee playing on.

Sorry if someone has already answered this. Lots of cords to this......the guitar, the microphone and the drumset.

thx tx_dot! :) it may have very well been the holly & i could be mistaken, but i could have sworn that Kristine C. did some too... I'm still looking for news links thru everything - there's so many threads & stuff now lol

still no answer for the date of the pic being 5/31/08.... did anyone else freeze-frame on that & read the mssg on the envelope too on the video...? I have no idea when CA's dad's b-day is.... does anyone else?

Hi LoneRanger, here's what I found in the Birthday database:
(Cindy's father's name is in the 400 page documents - on 7/22 Detective Kraubetz's report of going to Mt Dora to verify the videotape date)

By looking him up in the birthday database, it shows a man by that same name, residence Mt Dora, whose birthday is shown as 1922-10-16.

http://www.birthdatabase.com/query.php

I hope this helps, but October is a long way from June, so the card makes no sense to me.

Have a good day.

Kid

LiveLoveLaughLiza said:
It is the cords to the "Rock Band" drum set that RM and Caylee playing on.

Whooo, ok thanks LiveLoveLaughLiza, I was worried as I was born with this lung problem and have spent alittle time in hospital and it was looking so familiar to me, like hospital IV tubing. Glad to hear anothers opinion that it is not that.

RYAN P.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated KC told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

The 400 pages

This is most likely true. One of KC's friends is Christina. I believe she was the friend who would have adopted Caylee? She has said that she did babysit for Casey, but had not donw so recently.

yup

the envelope [u can barely see it in that photo / it's half hidden under her coloring book but u can see it in the color photo that is the same] is the same envelope from the video of Caylee reading her book - at a couple points u can read the envelope & it says "Happy Birthday Dad" seriously! [not happy father's day] which I also thought was ODD...?!

you know,.. before Casey's myspace went private. There was a photo of Great Grandpa and a cake that said Happy Birthday. He isn't wearing the same shirt as the one with him and Caylee so I blew it off as to being different days. But maybe it was the same day!!!!!! I wish I would have grabbed that pic! darn!

Wow.....Ricardo added that chloroform picture in March and most likely as a joke.(albeit a bad one) Casey was dating him then and would be looking at his profile.

Seems to me that is how Casey the idea for chloroform; hence her looking it up on the internet. Creepy...

That photo is offensive for a number of reasons. Most are off topic, so I won't bother listing them. I'll just say this: Any man who must resort to drugging a woman, or would even entertain the thought, isn't much of a man in my book. Nor do I think highly of a man who shares a bed with his gf and her two year-old daughter. Just my opinion. Draw your own conclusions.

Amy H Friend and roomie of Casey
Amy H dob July 19 1984 from Plantation FL, currently residing in Orlando, and has lived in Ovieda, one Ovieda address known is on L Jessup Road and is currently empty and listed on real estate listings. It is doubted to be the same add that Amy was living with her roommates in.
Interviewed July 16, 813pm, day after Casey arrested.
Roomie of JP, Ricardo, and Casey stayed there for awhile, at Glenwood Commons apt.

Amy's former add was in Ovieda where she had a roommate Lauren (ricardos statement). Amy is into theatrics,stage productions. She also serves at Houligans. Casey has stolen her checkbook from her dash in her Toyota maroon car that Amy loaned her while Amy was on vacation to PR. Amy also thinks Casey may be responsible for the disappearance of around 400 bucks at some time that Casey and her spent a night together, about a week before Amy left for vacation. Casey told her that she, Amy, got up in her sleep and hid the money somewhere never to be found so far. Amy believed her because Amy has recollections of waking up wearing diff clothing that she did not rem going to sleep in and that occurance was around a week before the week of the 4th and that Casey didnt know about that.. Amy is an acquaintance of Troy B who is a former roomie and that Caylee loved Troy, Lauren G former roomie , JP and Ricardo also roomies at diff times.

Amy has been to Anthonys home only once, and it was for some reason such as Casey needing car tow funds. She met Casey at the same party where Ricardo did, a party a yr ago at her home in Ovieda with Lauren but she doesnt rem meeting Casey that night. Amy states that she worked away on a cruise ship for 6 mths and Casey got close with her group of friends durning that time.At the begin, she saw Casey ev other week, and when Casey started dating Ricardo, it was a couple times a week then. Her and Casey kept in touch by texting a good bit since Feb but when Casey met Tony, she seemed to drop off the earth for around 3 weeks. She states that she Amy was supposed to have already been moved in with Casey at her moms home by then but it had not happened. Casey kept telling her that George was doing landscaping, repairs things to delay the move. Casey was going to take over mortgage at Anthonys. Casey tells Amy that George is insane or crazy and that he had been cheating on mom for about 2 yrs. After about 3 weeks, Casey told her that the agreement was taken back by Cindy because of all that. When Amy and Cindy talked, Cindy denied any trouble at all with her husband and marriage.

Casey stayed with her at Glenwood from July 2 Tues-until July 5 Sat when Tony returned. Says during that week, Casey stayed right with her unless Amy was at work at H's on Bumby and 50. Amy came back from the cruise job to work at the Orl Repertory Theatre but it doesnt pay much so she works at H's.

Amy says Casey said Caylee was at Sea World for the 4th. Amy states Casey attended a party with her on 4th, and Casey met Will W. States the last time she saw Caylee that Caylee wouldnt let her put her down. Amy states that at that time, she really didnt know Casey very well. Amy states Caylee loved men, that Caylee was well behaved, and that Casey brought her over to poker and drinking parties at Glenwood and that Caylee slept thru them on the couch. Amy is amazed that Caylee could sleep thru them and rems that once she woke up and started to cry but fell back asleep right away. Amy did not approve of Caylee being there for the parties. Amy says "that's the first time I ever saw her calmed without Casey being there". Amy states Casey didnt seem to approve of drugs much except that she did smoke pot. States that Casey holds beer pretty easy wo getting too drunk.

Amy totalled her car around just before Caylee went missing and hasnt changed add or ins info from the Ovieda add yet. She used parking lot across street. She describes Casey as very fiery Italian (half) and that Casey gets very riled over trivial things but doesnt show violence, more so when drunk. Amy has met Tony just a few times and he seems like a good person. Casey told Amy her own car was in the shop.

Amy returned from PR at airport 230 on July 15 and Casey picked her up, drove her to Tonys and Amy took car and returned for the other 3 persons she was traveling with. JP, Ricardo, and the other is unknown but seemed to be a male since Amy refers to them as the boys. Amy states they all drove back to the Longwood address, which may have been meant to mean Glenwood but isnt known.

Cindy called Amy later and told her Casey was in deep trouble and she needed to find her because she might go to jail if she didnt find her. Cindy told her she hadnt seen Caylee for a mth and was almost in tears. Amy was picked up by Cindy at the mall, where Amy and JP were, around 5. Amy went to Tonys where she didnt know the apt number but found it. Cindy hid while Amy knocked and then Cindy confronted Casey. States Casey was highly po'ed and kept saying Caylee is fine, shes with the nanny, we need our space...Cindy told her to come on, that they were going to go talk and find Caylee. Cindy brought up the story about Amy moving into the house and Casey didnt speak, comment, or anything except stare straight ahead silently. Amy states that she didnt show any apologetic signs or remorse. They dropped her off at Glenwood.

Cindy called Amy July 15 around 11pm. and told her the nanny story and that Casey was with cops, and that Casey admitted writing Amys checks. Amy seen Caseys facebook change to shocked status and thought that it was too little too late.

Amy states that last time she saw Caylee was before Troys birthday June 6 and that things soured with Ricardo and Casey around that time because Casey was more into new bf Tony. Amy says Ricardo is very unemotional, ambivalent. Casey didnt like that he smoked, or that he drank too much and that Casey got really really angry over trivial things with Ricardo but would just go into another room. Amy described the relationship as super duper po'ed or really really happy for both. States she heard conv on phone from Casey talking to Tony and that those times also, that Casey would be terribly pissed. States the party Tony and Amy met at was Memorial Day weekend.

She states the party for Troy came around June 6 and Ricardo and Casey had messy breakup where they were on and off again and sleeping a lot. A big fight between them and then Casey was gone away to Tonys for the next 3 weeks. Amy says next time she saw Casey again was when Casey dropped Tony off at airport and came over that morn at 9am. NOTE: Casey DROPPED Tony off at airport, it is not stated what she was driving.

Amy stated that Casey told her she had a BOA acct with 15 thous in it and that Casey used credit cards a lot. Amy said Will W told her that Casey told him that Caylees dad died in a car accident and that she was considering going out to the place it happened and being there that day.
Amy states that Troy is Clint's brother in law, Troys sisters husband and Clint are bro in laws. Troy and his sister is from VA, and that he moved into the ovieda home when she moved out. He lives there now with his sister and her husband. Amy only rems the name zani coming up around a mth ago, around when Amy met Tony. Amy never mentions Laurens name in this statement although she was her former roommate in Ovieda.

Amys statement to LE: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/CaseyAnthonydiscoveryPages 151-263.pdf

Party pics from Voyage where Casey,Amy,and Tony are seen June 6: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/
There are other guys with Casey in this pic I cannot recognize.

Casey's last call on June 16 was to Amy at 740pm. The next day's first call was stated to be at 11am and no other info is given.

Casey posted this to Amy:
6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in.
7-15 Casey posted to Amy at 4:02pm, so glad you're home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow
7-15 Amy wrote to someone at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

That photo is offensive for a number of reasons. Most are off topic, so I won't bother listing them. I'll just say this: Any man who must resort to drugging a woman, or would even entertain the thought, isn't much of a man in my book. Nor do I think highly of a man who shares a bed with his gf and her two year-old daughter. Just my opinion. Draw your own conclusions.

Agreed. But I was posting about how she may have come up with the inspiration regarding chloroform. Not really what I think of Ricardo and his highly inappropriate joke about it.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on any of the threads but I think it's kind of odd. When RM tells the story to LE of him and KC's breakup, he described it as very casual and mutual. But in the 400 pages of documents, AH described it completely different. She said they had a big fight and IIRC it happened at a party they were all at.

I just think it's odd that RM never mentioned this fight at all. This probably has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, I just thought I would mention it to see if anyone else caught that.

I caught that as well!!! IIRC the argument was over Casey bringing her new bf TL to the party where RM was. RM and CA were still sleeping together.

I have tried to find info on JP and can't really find anything. What do we know about him? There are rumors that he could possibly be Caylee's bio dad. Was it ever reported that he and Casey had an intimate relationship?

I caught that as well!!! IIRC the argument was over Casey bringing her new bf TL to the party where RM was. RM and CA were still sleeping together.

Tony said he never met them (RM and Amy) and that he never went to any party with Casey. The only place was a bar downtown that one of her friends owned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back