Casey's Friends List of all relevant info

This is most likely true. One of KC's friends is Christina. I believe she was the friend who would have adopted Caylee? She has said that she did babysit for Casey, but had not donw so recently.

No that was Kiomarie that said she would adopt Casey's baby.

That photo is offensive for a number of reasons. Most are off topic, so I won't bother listing them. I'll just say this: Any man who must resort to drugging a woman, or would even entertain the thought, isn't much of a man in my book. Nor do I think highly of a man who shares a bed with his gf and her two year-old daughter. Just my opinion. Draw your own conclusions.

Also he said in the interview with LE.. he did not know about kids much.. Did not seem like he would have been the real fatherly type. How TL said he liked kids and was a camp counselor.

Shouldn't the title or this thread be "Casey's OLD Friends SHE STOLE FROM AND LIED TO List of all relevant info" just sayin......:crazy:

Tony said he never met them (RM and Amy) and that he never went to any party with Casey. The only place was a bar downtown that one of her friends owned.

In AH's statement she said CA brought TL to Troy's b-day party. Now whether TL and RM spoke, I don't know but doubt it. AH then stated CA and RM got in a fight about TL being there b/c they were still sleeping together. Maybe the party was at the bar? I'm just referring to what AH stated.

No that was Kiomarie that said she would adopt Casey's baby.

What is the story on this Kiomarie exactly? There is a myspace page for Kiomarie. It has no pics. But she has friends: Jasmine and Michelle. The two people listed on Zenaida Gonzalez's visitor card as possible tenants are Jasmine and Michelle. (The manager assumed they were her kids because she might have said "my girls.") Kiomarie lives across from the Sawgrass Apartments. This can't all be just a coincidence, right? I saw another post on here somewhere that Kiomarie babysat kids for a Zenaida Gonzalez, though she indicated to police that she didn't know any Zenaida Gonzalez.

I caught that as well!!! IIRC the argument was over Casey bringing her new bf TL to the party where RM was. RM and CA were still sleeping together.

Tony said he never met them (RM and Amy) and that he never went to any party with Casey. The only place was a bar downtown that one of her friends owned.

IIRC it was in Amy's statement to LE about the party. IMO, I think RM and TL are keeping something from LE. It may not be anything important, but their stories just don't sound the same as Amy's.

What is the story on this Kiomarie exactly? There is a myspace page for Kiomarie. It has no pics. But she has friends: Jasmine and Michelle. The two people listed on Zenaida Gonzalez's visitor card as possible tenants are Jasmine and Michelle. (The manager assumed they were her kids because she might have said "my girls.") Kiomarie lives across from the Sawgrass Apartments. This can't all be just a coincidence, right? I saw another post on here somewhere that Kiomarie babysat kids for a Zenaida Gonzalez, though she indicated to police that she didn't know any Zenaida Gonzalez.

She was interviewed by LE. She went to school with Casey, when Casey got pregnant she told Kiomarie she wanted to give the baby up for adoption. Kiomarie ( age 19) offered to adopt the baby. (odd) It appears through myspace she could have connections to ZG. ZG that was interviewed by LE has connections to people that are connected to Cast Iron Tattoo parlor. (odd)
Casey may have heard the ZG name there while at the tattoo parlor? Kiomarie evidently called the police to let them know what she knew about Casey then she RETRACTED what she called to report (odd) I wish LE would look at Kiomaries phone records.

Isn't Ricardo now Amy's boyfriend? I found it odd that Casey was staying there since her and Ricardo broke up. But Ricardo seems to insinuate along with Amy that they were still sleeping together. Or do I have something wrong?

Isn't Ricardo now Amy's boyfriend? I found it odd that Casey was staying there since her and Ricardo broke up. But Ricardo seems to insinuate along with Amy that they were still sleeping together. Or do I have something wrong?

I think you are correct. I really don't understand any of the people involved in this case. Nothing seems to add up.

No offense - but much of what you said is wrong.

Kio does not have a michelle or jasmine associated with her myspace.
Kio does not live across from sawgrass - but may have at one time had an address a few minutes away on Conway.
Kio did not babysit ZG kids - that was just speculation - and not very good speculation at that.

ZG who looked at sawgrass and was interviewed does have a myspace with photos of her daughters, jasmine and michelle (spanish versions of the names.)

Hope this clears things up a bit.

I came onto this thread because I wanted to see the summation of all information on Casey's friends.

Could we keep posting the compilation of facts about Casey's friends?

I don't want to be picky, but no rumors, hearsay from another site, etc.

Thanks

Kio does not live across from sawgrass - but may have at one time had an address a few minutes away on Conway.
Kio did not babysit ZG kids - that was just speculation - and not very good speculation at that.

ZG who looked at sawgrass and was interviewed does have a myspace with photos of her daughters, jasmine and michelle (spanish versions of the names.)

I think she is reffering to an older myspace, that looked like it was written by a 13 year old. That one have heroes listed as jasmine and michelle.

There is a link to that myspace on past threads.

Is there any info on Anthony R the deputy that got fired? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back