Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

Just joined, first message..

But, I want to personally than Orange county for releasing all those letters and outing the people who were sending her money, other than George and Cindy.

Hopefully the thought of having their names released again will prevent people from contributing to her personal bank account. Its about time this psychopath had a dose of reality and realize that actions have consequences... But she probably wont... not until that needle goes in her arm... and maybe even not then, Cindy will be yelling how something is misspelled and thus they should not execute her "beautiful" *cough* daughter...

JMO

Welcome to Websleuths, Morph!

:Welcome-12-june:

Jeesh! I'm law abiding and I can't afford cream rinse. I'll send her a donation to tide her over ASAP, as it would be horrible if she broke out in split ends at her grey bar summer camp there. :rolleyes:

I wash my hair every day, hubby also, and we have a bottle of shampoo for about 2 weeks. My hair is as long as Casey's is so I don't see how she can go thru that much shampoo when she is the only one using it. Sorry, doesn't add up to me. I also don't see how she can be "trading" it for whatever from any other inmates when she is supposed to be in PC. But then she found a way to have face to face girl time with Robyn so I guess anything is possible.

Maybe she's using the shampoo as body wash instead of bar soap? Can you order body wash? Please don't make me look!:blushing:

Maybe she's using the shampoo as body wash instead of bar soap? Can you order body wash? Please don't make me look!:blushing:
I am allergic to soap - which my dermatologist says is fairly common - so I wash with shampoo (which is a lot cheaper then the specialty soaps they manufacture for people who are allergic) so if she has a soap allergy, she is probably using shampoo as a body wash.

She must be miiighty frustrated in that jail cell with no beef jerky.

So what happens now? Will the jail supply any of her basic needs? Maybe a bar of soap? Some kind of cheap shampoo? Will she get pads (I'm sure tampons are a luxury)?

Another question: has Lee ever put money into her account? Mr. High-five, I believe everything my sister says, and even proclaims his love for her in front of court . . . . does he put money into her account? Maybe even just $10 a week so she can keep her hair shiney?

I feel mean . . . but the thought of her sitting there with no beef jerky makes me happy.

If someone did make a TV movie out of it why would they have to involve George and Cindy in any of it? With the amount of discovery released in this case and the amount that we already know I would imagine that if someone did want to make a movie out of it they would not pay the anthonys one cent... What insight are they going to give other than I don't remembers, and flat our lying or "mistruthing" the fact that Casey was a wonderful mother and her and cindy were just the best of friends.. If it was something the parents were involved with making it would end up more like an episode of leave it to beaver than anything resembling the real story..

Actually, any one of us could write a story about this case from our own perspective. No one could stop us. Not even the Anthony's. Diane Fanning did just that. I'll even give you a good title that would make Cindy's head spin. "Bloggers Unite: No Mis-Truths or Half-Truths Included."

Casey should be thankful she has no money for snacks, those Honey Buns they offer have ruined Misty's girlish figure.

I just can't picture KC giving a hoot one way or the other. I can see her staring at a wall all day with those vacant/dead eyes. Picking at her hands and adjusting her prison garb. Wash, rinse, repeat. (Oh wait, she can't do that) I dare not call her human, but I do liken her to a robot like Rob Dick said in his interview. There's just nothing upstairs.

Let's see - protect and albi for your daughter when she is accused of murdering your grand-daughter.....

But, dare to gain some weight and make the family look bad, look out.
You will suffer the consequenses.

I personally do not believe for one minute that her lack of funds right now has anything to do with her accusing her father and brother of abuse or molesting her.
I think it is her mother and father's twisted way of forcing her to loose weight and shape up.
Your post edited for brevity

I respectfully disagree. I don't think KC's parents make her "suffer the consequences" for anything, and that is one of the big reasons she is in the trouble she is in.

....and she hasn't bought anything from the Commissary since May 13 ... every expense since then has been medical or daily subsistence? That's interesting.

Well without her usual snackfest being available she might start to get an idea of what Jail will be like.

....and she hasn't bought anything from the Commissary since May 13 ... every expense since then has been medical or daily subsistence? That's interesting.

Today's balance, barring any unforeseen deposits: –$46.01. :D

She had a commissary Purchase on June 11, 2010 for $65.04
and a commissary purchase on June 9, 2010 for $ 11.96
and May 13, 2010 commissary purchase for $ 98.55

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html
Casey's Latest Jail Purchases: Crackers & Cocoa

June 11, 2010 Commissary Order - WESH reported what she bought - $65.04 - cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers
Casey Anthony’s latest jailhouse purchases include cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers, newly released records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.
On a June 11 order from the jail’s commissary, Anthony’s bill was $65.04, according to documents.

Wonder why she was sick on May 19, 2010? She saw the nurse twice and got medication.
Was it because of the DEATH PENALTY motions on May 11th?
Did ALyon tell her she was leaving that day?

She had a commissary Purchase on June 11, 2010 for $65.04
and a commissary purchase on June 9, 2010 for $ 11.96
and May 13, 2010 commissary purchase for $ 98.55

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html
Casey's Latest Jail Purchases: Crackers & Cocoa

June 11, 2010 Commissary Order - WESH reported what she bought - $65.04 - cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers
Casey Anthony’s latest jailhouse purchases include cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers, newly released records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.
On a June 11 order from the jail’s commissary, Anthony’s bill was $65.04, according to documents.

Oh I missed those 2 from June .. still, not like the good old days is it?

Wonder why she was sick on May 19, 2010? She saw the nurse twice and got medication.
Was it because of the DEATH PENALTY motions on May 11th?
Did ALyon tell her she was leaving that day?

George and Cindy were supposed to be going to court to fight for the house around that time? :waitasec: It was cancelled.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23611083/detail.html

Unless I'm reading it wrong...anyone else notice the deposit on 04/08/10 for $10.00 by a Brandon S.? Think its one in the same?

Unless I'm reading it wrong...anyone else notice the deposit on 04/08/10 for $10.00 by a Brandon S.? Think its one in the same?

Well spotted!

BrandonSDeposit_Apr082010.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member