Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think is that upscale establishments can offer privacy and some media protection.

The Days Inn or Holiday Inn, Applebees and Chili's - they're all just very public places.

$100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.

And Casey had a little party for herself yesterday complete with Reese's peanut butter cups.

I couldn't eat all day yesterday myself. I was too sick to my stomach with the news of the condition Caylee was found in. I finally tried some chicken rice soup for dinner. Puked it right back up.

I just can't understand this.

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Ok, did they chose the Ritz? The very first article I read said that they were met at the airport by LE who "whisked them away to a private location."

And IF they DID chose the Ritz, could it have anything to do with the more superior security higher-end hotels have?

Regardless, shame on the "source" for revealing their whereabouts to media, and SHAME on the media for revealing it to the public. What good could possibly come from that? What is the motivation?

Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

These people are DEPRAVED.
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Cindy and George baffle the mind!

The rates there start at 259.00 up to 1199.00 per night. I hope the hotel extended the use of the room to them free of charge.

:eek:

I doubt it's the hotel's policy to comp rooms to folks who can't go home because a search warrent is being served at their house. :rolleyes:

Ok, did they chose the Ritz? The very first article I read said that they were met at the airport by LE who "whisked them away to a private location."

And IF they DID chose the Ritz, could it have anything to do with the more superior security higher-end hotels have?

Regardless, shame on the "source" for revealing their whereabouts to media, and SHAME on the media for revealing it to the public. What good could possibly come from that? What is the motivation?
Ratings

Ok....lock em up already. Nice that they could even THINK about eating.

Let's see:
They have lied on the stand( along with being hostile to DA)
They have lied to FBI
They gave the wrong hairbrush
Cindy washed pants that had evidence
They super cleaned the car( my opinion)
They refused to give phone records
They refused to give receipts to LE
They lied on LK show( I know, not punishable by law, but by court of opinion)

I say last night should be their last nice dinner for a while...give em salisbury steak and mystery mush!

Oh YES, shame on that naughty media.
The naughty media that has done everything it could to hamper this
investigation!:rolleyes:
The naughty media that has lied, spun and covered up evidence!!
GIVE ME A BREAK!

WFTV is still pouting over being snubbed by Baez. For a long time now they've slanted their articles to sway public opinion against the Anthonys, and the majority of the public is eager to bite. I believe LE had plans of where to take the Anthonys before the plane landed. WFTV's sources just conveniently leave that part out.

If I let myself think more about this, it seems likely that the hotel could have been arranged by the LKL folks, they were probably planning to telecast.

Ok....lock em up already. Nice that they could even THINK about eating.

LOL...do you know what they ordered or that they actually ate it? Just because meals "can" cost $100 doesn't mean they ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. It's obvious from looking at Cindy that she hasn't had much of an appetite lately.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Two wrongs have never made a right. Right?

The Anthony's have had their share of wrong-doing, and it has been commented on. Are we not to mention that LE wanted this couple in a private, safe location and Media has blabbed to the public where they are? If indeed they are at the Ritz!

I totally believe it is wrong of media to put Ratings before the personal safety of others, even of others I am not too fond of.

I was wondering the same thing. Considering the circumstances, did someone offer this to the Anthony's? They may be a lot of things, but I doubt they were concerned with what they had for dinner and how much it cost last night.

I can't imagine that LE would have taken them to the top hotel for a meal fit for royalty, when they are determining how to recoup all the funds the city has lost in this case.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

YES, and thank god for WFTV for having the b*lls to not tippytoe around reporting what is REALLY happening, instead of the soft news all the other stations report. :clap: We get enough of the truth being distorted from Cindy.

I guess the media should all be like LK and tippy toe around the Royal couple.

I didn't hear about witness tampering!

Thats a cute avatar, your babies??? Cute!

Anyways yeah - she talked to Casey's friends about what Cindy thinks happened - she went and argued with the tow driver and tow yard manager - she's a piece of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname