Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. Considering the circumstances, did someone offer this to the Anthony's? They may be a lot of things, but I doubt they were concerned with what they had for dinner and how much it cost last night.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Norman's restaurant is located inside the hotel. Likely LE did not want George and Cindy roaming the streets last night.

From the linked article...

....the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

Uh, yeah, okay. I believe that. Really. :rolleyes:

LOL...do you know what they ordered or that they actually ate it? Just because meals "can" cost $100 doesn't mean they ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. It's obvious from looking at Cindy that she hasn't had much of an appetite lately.

I said nothing about price...only that they ate....the excuses for their behavior are running out.

The only thing I can think is that upscale establishments can offer privacy and some media protection.

The Days Inn or Holiday Inn, Applebees and Chili's - they're all just very public places.

I believe that is the case in this situation. The room was most likely comped. However, given the new team of lawyers, I really would like to know where all this money is coming from.

Most of us were too sick to even eat last night, I know I couldn't. Yet Caylee's grandparents had no problem going out for an expensive meal. lol....there are just no words.

LOL...do you know what they ordered or that they actually ate it? Just because meals "can" cost $100 doesn't mean they ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. It's obvious from looking at Cindy that she hasn't had much of an appetite lately.
I'll give them a break for going to this hotel...perhaps it had best security/privacy. I just can't imagine wanting to go out anywhere to eat if I had been given this news...room service in privacy would be the most I could handle.
But who knows...maybe their lawyer picked the restaurant.

Doesn't this sound rather ominous to anyone? Bereaved and shocked grandparents who may face future arrest ( and know it ) check into a nice hotel, have a nice meal...and we haven't heard from them today - at all? George has mentioned that he was suicidal. Cindy's mother's email mentioned that Caylee was Cindy's ONLY reason for living. I hope someone is watching over them.

Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

These people are DEPRAVED.

ITA with you:mad:

And Casey had a little party for herself yesterday complete with Reese's peanut butter cups.

I couldn't eat all day yesterday myself. I was too sick to my stomach with the news of the condition Caylee was found in. I finally tried some chicken rice soup for dinner. Puked it right back up.

I just can't understand this.

Me too BeanE, Me too

Who could eat

of course they stayed @ the Ritz and ate an expensive meal. they have heard from CA what the food in jail is like. I bet the Ritz has nice linens-in jail they will be lucky to receive an itchy blanket. grieving grandparents would be locked in a room sobbing, vomiting etc...

I said nothing about price...only that they ate....the excuses for their behavior are running out.

There is nothing in this story to excuse. They could not go home, LE took them to a hotel. They had dinner.

OMG! They are evil :rolleyes:

I guess the media should all be like LK and tippy toe around the Royal couple.

Nobody needs to tiptoe around anyone. I do think interviewers and reporters should be courteous, and I tend to not watch or read discourteous shows/articles.

The article linked was discussing the possibility of the Anthony's being arrested at a future date for interfeering with the investigation. The only reason to mention where they are is to incite public opinion against the Anthony's to try to up their ratings. Maybe it's just me, but I like my "news" to be sans "unnamed source" gossip.

I have never liked these people, but (and it is a BIG but) I felt a little bit sorry for them when the news broke yesterday. However, I knew in the back of my mind that would be short lived and it was. I really wished we knew who the daddy was, so he could take custody of her remains. These people don't deserve to.

$100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.

BLOOD MONEY. Thats what they earn, thats what they ask for, thats what they receive.

I have experienced close family members who have passed. All I wanted to do was be around as much family as I could who I felt loved the deceased as much as I did. Eating? only if I were reminded to or had someone literally fix me a plate.

ANY grief counselor will tell you. People who go out like it's a anniversary dinner and don't seek the love and comfort of family members is SICK.

OK maybe LE selected the ritz. Big deal. I can see that.

BUT didn't these self absorbed people ever stop to realize that maybe, just maybe, the grief isnt ALL thiers...and consider seeking out their son who is no doubt devestated...or CA's elderly parents?

I wonder who treated them to dinner last night. Their friends at people magazine? Globe? Enquirer? NBC? CNN?

There is nothing in this story to excuse. They could not go home, LE took them to a hotel. They had dinner.

You finally said something I agree with.

Two wrongs have never made a right. Right?

The Anthony's have had their share of wrong-doing, and it has been commented on. Are we not to mention that LE wanted this couple in a private, safe location and Media has blabbed to the public where they are? If indeed they are at the Ritz!

I totally believe it is wrong of media to put Ratings before the personal safety of others, even of others I am not too fond of.

The A's were at the Ritz, confirmed by their new attorney. They went home today. I had to be practically handfed after losing my husband. Sitting in a nice restaurant in front of food while your loved one's skeleton is laying at the morgue is so wrong on so many levels. It can't be justified or downplayed to be no matter how hard some might want it to be.

And Casey had a little party for herself yesterday complete with Reese's peanut butter cups.

I couldn't eat all day yesterday myself. I was too sick to my stomach with the news of the condition Caylee was found in. I finally tried some chicken rice soup for dinner. Puked it right back up.

I just can't understand this.

BeanE, I couldn't agree with you more. I was the same way yesterday. I was at work when I saw on the news about Caylee. Some co-workers and I were planning on going out to lunch to a nicer restaurant and I ended up backing out because I was litteraly nauseated and to upset. I ate a light lunch today but really didn't have much of an appetite. Now to hear how this family is acting really makes me sick. I think less and less of them each day that goes by. It's always something with them.

BLOOD MONEY. Thats what they earn, thats what they ask for, thats what they receive.

I have experienced close family members who have passed. All I wanted to do was be around as much family as I could who I felt loved the deceased as much as I did. Eating? only if I were reminded to or had someone literally fix me a plate.

ANY grief counselor will tell you. People who go out like it's a anniversary dinner and don't seek the love and comfort of family members is SICK.

OK maybe LE selected the ritz. Big deal. I can see that.

BUT didn't these self absorbed people ever stop to realize that maybe, just maybe, the grief isnt ALL thiers...and consider seeking out their son who is no doubt devestated...or CA's elderly parents?

I wonder who treated them to dinner last night. Their friends at people magazine? Globe? Enquirer? NBC? CNN?

Does it say in the article that George and Cindy did not talk with Lee or Cindy's parents? I missed that part.

Two wrongs have never made a right. Right?

The Anthony's have had their share of wrong-doing, and it has been commented on. Are we not to mention that LE wanted this couple in a private, safe location and Media has blabbed to the public where they are? If indeed they are at the Ritz!

I totally believe it is wrong of media to put Ratings before the personal safety of others, even of others I am not too fond of.

It was reported that they are back home now.

No they are saints. Let's just come up with some lame excuse for everything they do that seems soooo far off base. Lets keep enabling them, just like they did Casey since that worked out so well.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname