Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible. Someone ought to make a timeline of her haircut/color to track that by....[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...actually, after I posted my question, I googled to find the old picture of Casey at Rick's wedding that showed her at supposively 7 months pregnant. I now have both pictures up side by side, then went back through that photobucket link, paying particular attention to the various hairstyles, as well as when she was photographed with a black spaghetti strap type shirt. (Pic #77 - #84 seem to be the only ones where she is wearing a black TANK top). Her hair length and style are closest in the wedding pic & picture #77...with the exception that it appears she may have used a curling iron or hot rollers on the day of the wedding to "dress up".

Again, anyone recognize the guy with her in this series of pictures? There are a couple of them together...

I think the bad pictures referred to by LE may be nude or partially nude pics KC took of herself or had a boyfriend take and she posted to a private account. The *advertiser censored* girl looks older and I don't think any female is going to photoshop herself to look older.

Why did you alter the quote from "much" to "well"? I don't think I've seen one well photographed picture of KC, or taken by KC. Unless that *advertiser censored* pic turns out to be her...

lol...i didnt...that's so weird! i just hit quote and typed my response...maybe Friday edited it after i quoted it???

Actually it looks like it was changed from "well" to "much".

And I think the reason for the change was to keep people from using the incorrect meaning for the word the word "well" like you did.

They meant the word "well" in the sense that many pics were taken of the same subject matter versus the meaning of "well" which you are using which is done right.

Heh, oops. I am dyslexic. Sorry.

Actually it looks like it was changed from "well" to "much".

And I think the reason for the change was to keep people from using the incorrect meaning for the word the word "well" like you did.

They meant the word "well" in the sense that many pics were taken of the same subject matter versus the meaning of "well" which you are using which is done right.

My dyslexia aside, of the two posts, well comes second, much first. And who the heck knows why it was changed. I just mean that KC takes bad pics from an aesthetic standpoint.

And hey, I'm an english teacher, I know usage. I was interpreting in context.... as one must do most of the time to make any hint of a helpful comment on (cringe) student papers these days.

Anyone else notice those familiar patterns of error in KC's cupid profile? I recall a number of her "co-workers" also display, (in the "work related" emails allegedly written by them from Universal Studios but, for some reason, sent from yahoo accounts to KC's yahoo account) the annoying tendency to only capitalize the start of formal names?

My favorite dish or recipe...
"love all types of food, with the exception of seafood.
shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying
potatoes..."

....and coleslaw?

Sorry. Had to.

"If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...
i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would
probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop
strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of
physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my
advantage."

Wow. Almost like that wish came true.

I hope when these pictures come out, that the various newspapers differentiate & classify for the public, which ones are before Caylee went missing & which ones, specifically were after.

I have just heard for the 3rd time today, news reports, HLN, showing pictures of her at Fusion & saying "Oh those pictures won't be admissable, as they were long before Caylee was missing??:mad: & this was Defense Atty Jaynie W. Sindy tried that spin, last Summer with the same pictures, & only those following & saavy enough know what's what.

I hope when these pictures come out, that the various newspapers differentiate & classify for the public, which ones are before Caylee went missing & which ones, specifically were after.

I have just heard for the 3rd time today, news reports, HLN, showing pictures of her at Fusion & saying "Oh those pictures won't be admissable, as they were long before Caylee was missing??:mad: & this was Defense Atty Jaynie W. Sindy tried that spin, last Summer with the same pictures, & only those following & saavy enough know what's what.

All that matters is the judge, jury and truth. Don't worry. The true date will come out with testimony from the photogropher, upload dates, and testimony from friends. It's not unlike the media's error with that diary page... though I long ago learned not to trust much of what was reported and so do not have a TV.

For pic #77 - I've seen that guy on other pages identified as Ricardo M

Picture #77....does Casey look like she could be about 4 1/2 - 5 months pregnant at the time? (Similar pics of her in that sequence, with the black spag strap tshirt aren't as clear). And who is the guy in the photo with her?[/QUOTE]

That guy is Ricardo and the picture was taken 2008. I don't think she was preggers at that time, just on of those off pictures maybe some bloat and a bad angle.

KC and KC's mouth/tongue certainly seem to be a favorite subject of hers to photograph. Blah.

Maybe because I have 3 kids around the same age, one who likes taking self portraits the same as KC's none of these pictures shock or even seem particularly risque to me.

those pictures taken at Fusion came from a professional photographer and were shot on 6/20/08

Will the media outlets really put these on their sites though? I mean IF there are pictures anything like the one I seen in this thread..

How could they?
I think we need to do a document dance or something..
This waiting is nerve racking..

:Banane48::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide: :Banane09: :Banane33::Banane21::Banane21: LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500