Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Somebody found a *advertiser censored* photo of a woman who looks similar to KC. But the tip of KC's nose is different, as well as the thickness of the lips.

Nice try.

How can you tell about the lips I mean the whole picture blinded me. I think its her LOL:waitasec:

LOL. Somebody found a *advertiser censored* photo of a woman who looks similar to KC. But the tip of KC's nose is different, as well as the thickness of the lips.

Nice try.
I agree

Also, even with contacts I don't think KC's eyes are that blue.

:blushing:

A few years ago I had a year long spurt of people telling me how I looked like Dolly Parton. I told 'em I just didn't get it... her lips are bigger than mine. ;)

(True story. Plus, I don't even have blonde hair pr wig) Other than validating how anybody can see familiarity in anybody else, a pointless tidbit.

Regarding *advertiser censored*-girl, I tried evaluating the nose, eyes and skin for what everyone else was saying, and then I tried to compare the eyebrows, but couldn't concentrate for some reason. I finally had to stop looking.

Like everyone else, I just want the pics we KNOW are KC to be published!

I just want to be right as I have said from the very beginning that KC was "working" every now and then for the past two years in a profession that she could not tell her friends and family about. I theorize she made just enough money to keep her in plenty of Bullseye Boutique apparel and libations at some fine establishments in Central Florida.... while CA provided clothing, diapers, etc...

How can you tell about the lips I mean the whole picture blinded me. I think its her LOL:waitasec:
I have absolutely NO DOUBTS that it's her and I don't believe that it's a co-incidence that there has only been ONE pic floating around so far! There are more to be sure and they are being witheld...I just wish that whoever has them would swish out just 1 (one) more to seal the deal for those who haven't been convinced yet. LOL. Nose discussions and all...

Is it just me or does it seem that KC made more then a few of Caylee's pix into black and white after 6/16.

It gives me the feeling she was taking the color out the same way she took the life out of Caylee. She was making a statement. This was KC's "old" life. Her "new" life was more vibrant and exciting. No place for babies there.

I truly can't stand this beotch, I hope she gets everything she deserves once she's in GP. To the Good Life KC, too bad you didn't appreciate all the good things you had in your life just by being Caylee's mom.

If you weren't convinced that the one naughty pic floating around is Casey, go to the Parking lot & look at "the bad pics" page 20. Someone really did their homework!!!

Ugh I'm sure everyone has discussed #64. I've seen these pictures back when it all first started but to look back knowing about the Heart Sticker and to see that picture with a heart. There is no coincidence. Move the trial or not. Those heart pics are damning in it of themselves. You could throw away all the one's of her partying and show the connections to the heart sticker and she'd loose hands down.

If you weren't convinced that the one naughty pic floating around is Casey, go to the Parking lot & look at "the bad pics" page 20. Someone really did their homework!!!

where was that picture found ?

Still not convinced. Look at the large pores on *advertiser censored* girls face. The entire nose looks smooth, leading me to believe the entire nose was photoshopped including the pierce hole. *advertiser censored* girl looks looks older than KC. As we age our skin thins out and looses that plump (20yr old) look. *advertiser censored* girl looks like an older person with wrinkles photoshopped out. She has large pores, and thinner skin than KC. Look at the dark line that starts under her eye ( most of dark circle was removed) While this girls nose, hairline ect may have been changed, her skin tells the difference between her and KC. jmo as a portrait artist.

Still not convinced. Look at the large pores on *advertiser censored* girls face. The entire nose looks smooth, leading me to believe the entire nose was photoshopped including the pierce hole. *advertiser censored* girl looks looks older than KC. As we age our skin thins out and looses that plump (20yr old) look. *advertiser censored* girl looks like an older person with wrinkles photoshopped out. She has large pores, and thinner skin than KC. Look at the dark line that starts under her eye ( most of dark circle was removed) While this girls nose, hairline ect may have been changed, her skin tells the difference between her and KC. jmo as a portrait artist.

in the pic she has a TON of makeup on if its her. You cant see any of her moles or freckles at all.
Id still like to know where this pic came from ? was it in her photo bucket?

I think *advertiser censored* girl is KC. Also, I think KC looks waaaay beyond her age. I'm in my 40's and have no where near the crows feet and forehead lines KC has. She could easily pass for a woman in her 30's IMO.

Am I dumb? I googled parking lot and looked around, found an indie film website called "the parking lot" dot com.... no "bad pics" and no page 20... help? (Because I was not at all convined that was her, but really want it to be.)

Is it just me or does it seem that KC made more then a few of Caylee's pix into black and white after 6/16.

It gives me the feeling she was taking the color out the same way she took the life out of Caylee. She was making a statement. This was KC's "old" life. Her "new" life was more vibrant and exciting. No place for babies there.

I truly can't stand this beotch, I hope she gets everything she deserves once she's in GP. To the Good Life KC, too bad you didn't appreciate all the good things you had in your life just by being Caylee's mom.

YEAH, I did notice that. And you know, black and white suggests the past. She was all about ignoring the past and looking to the "future."

Am I dumb? I googled parking lot and looked around, found an indie film website called "the parking lot" dot com.... no "bad pics" and no page 20... help? (Because I was not at all convined that was her, but really want it to be.)

Parking lot is actually a thread in the websleuths website. Must be signed in to see it.:)

and thanks too faeire, I'm signed in. Is my name not showing?

It is. I generally stay logged in, but occasionally get 'bumped.' Then I get all confused when I can't find the parking lot. In my defense, that's usually first thing in the morning...I'm not generally *that* blonde. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon