Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...911,-81.431973&spn=0.009128,0.019312&t=h&z=16

i believe this mall was somewhere she frequented.
she was there with tony at least once when he was flyering.

weird place to flyer imo.
when i lived there it was mostly high end shops.
not really tailored to restaurant turned bar hip hop club types.

The Mall at Millennia is a very upscale, expensive mall that caters to the wealthy in Orlando. Keep in mind that there are LOTS of celebrities that live in this area...many pro basketball (Shaq, Dwight Howard, and Grant Hill, just to name a few), baseball and football players, Tiger Woods, plus lots of movie and TV celebs have homes here or near here. Isleworth features multi-million dollar mansions, then you have Windemere, Heathrow, and dozens of other very high end, gated communities including many in Winter Park and other surrounding communities and that mall definitely caters to that crowd.

I know for a fact that some of the pro ball players, Howard in particular, are into Hip Hop (Howard is often seen out and about at local establishments around town). Shaq is into it as well. Maybe they were hoping to score a celeb or two at the club for some bragging rights.

Forgive me if there is another place I should've posted this. I was thinking about something Dan Abram's was saying about the photo's of KC partying. He was saying they could be more damaging to KC than her demeanor. However, he said the defense can say, of course, KC wasn't worried because she thought the child was just with the Nanny and safe.

That won't work for her AT ALL because KC herself said the very first day to LE, when she went to pick up Caylee, the nanny disappeared and she was worried, pacing and went to a neutral place, TL's house.

So, what, she "was" worried" the first day and then after that she was ok, because she knew Caylee was just with the nanny and safe? So, there's NO way the defense can use those party pictures and say, this was a mother who though her kid was safe with a nanny. I don't see any way to explain away her partying while Caylee was missing. Any one else? Her photography obsession of herself, is going to be a big part of sending her to prison, IMO!

I've seen anyone with so many pictures of themself ..
Casey sure is one self-centered b!tch!

I don't know where else to ask this so I'll try here. I started this in the NG thread from last night, but of course that thread is closed so there's no way to continue there.

Last night on NG, a photo was shown numerous times of Caylee that was just disgusting. It was NOT the photo of Caylee with the red mark on her face from Tony's cellphone. This photo had obviously been photoshopped to distort it, making Caylee look like the Munch painting, The Scream.

This is the painting I'm talking about. I'm sure you've all seen it.
http://transplantingme.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/the-scream.jpg

I was horrified by that photo, didn't know if it was something Casey did or some misguided graphics person at NG, since they do somethings tinker with photos. In the photo, Caylee's face and fingers have been stretched out to make it appear she is screaming.

I was told last night this was something Casey had done. Does anyone know where that photo would be? Links were posted in the NG thread last night but I couldn't get those to links to open and I believe they were all the photo we saw yesterday of Caylee with the mark on her face and not the one I'm talking about.

I find it extremely creepy if a parent would do this to a photo of their own child.

I don't know where else to ask this so I'll try here. I started this in the NG thread from last night, but of course that thread is closed so there's no way to continue there.

Last night on NG, a photo was shown numerous times of Caylee that was just disgusting. It was NOT the photo of Caylee with the red mark on her face from Tony's cellphone. This photo had obviously been photoshopped to distort it, making Caylee look like the Munch painting, The Scream.

This is the painting I'm talking about. I'm sure you've all seen it.
http://transplantingme.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/the-scream.jpg

I was horrified by that photo, didn't know if it was something Casey did or some misguided graphics person at NG, since they do somethings tinker with photos. In the photo, Caylee's face and fingers have been stretched out to make it appear she is screaming.

I was told last night this was something Casey had done. Does anyone know where that photo would be? Links were posted in the NG thread last night but I couldn't get those to links to open and I believe they were all the photo we saw yesterday of Caylee with the mark on her face and not the one I'm talking about.

I find it extremely creepy if a parent would do this to a photo of their own child.

Orlando Sentinel has a series of images from Casey. There is the one you describe, as well as another one of just Casey at her laptop. Some cell phones have the ability to distort images as you take them. This is what I think went on with these two images.

I think those pics were taken with a MAC laptop. You can set the camera to distort the images like you are in a funhouse and then snap a pic.

I think those pics were taken with a MAC laptop. You can set the camera to distort the images like you are in a funhouse and then snap a pic.

The webcam on my pc does this too. My kids like to take pics of themselves and then make them look goofy by stretching them or making their head look really big.

I think that picture is harmless.

Orlando Sentinel has a series of images from Casey. There is the one you describe, as well as another one of just Casey at her laptop. Some cell phones have the ability to distort images as you take them. This is what I think went on with these two images.

Thanks, Debs. The photo is, I think, #6 on this page.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

If they were just goofing around with the cellphone's ability to do this, it's not nearly as horrible as what I thought, which is taking a normal photo and photoshopping it to look like The Scream. It is an extremely creepy photo, though.

Thanks, Debs. The photo is, I think, #6 on this page.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

If they were just goofing around with the cellphone's ability to do this, it's not nearly as horrible as what I thought, which is taking a normal photo and photoshopping it to look like The Scream. It is an extremely creepy photo, though.

This pic appears to have been taken the same time as the others from AL's cell phone - note: Caylee in same dress, same room and same dude in white shorts lying in bed next to her.

This pic appears to have been taken the same time as the others from AL's cell phone - note: Caylee in same dress, same room and same dude in white shorts lying in bed next to her.

Yes, I saw there were some other photos, including one of Casey, with the same distortion. Someone was just goofing around with the cellphone's ability to do this. Thanks everyone for your help. I feel better about this and can stop being horrified. :)

Is this Lee?

14841048-06113726.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members