Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the label give's him away ....

welcome-3.gif
The label is for non WS members.

We already know such facts.

It seems to me that the pictures of Caylee with her mom Casey, that she is never smiling, look at pics 5-9-28-76. But in the pics with Cindy she is smiling big, on pg. 29.
In pic 5 of her with Casey she is not smiling and has a mark on her face. Looks like a blister to me.
I think this child was scared of Casey.

But casey sure loved the lime light, she has her face always out in the fronto of everyone else smiling and grining big. She sure likes attention......

Can anyone tell me why I'm not allowed to view photos in this forum? Did I get banned and no one told me or something?

):

Huh? Did anyone hear someone say something? Just my imagination I guess.

Haha, only teasing you. If you were banned the police would already have served you the papers. haha only teasing again. I know, your question was answered already.

If you go over to the current events threads and get caught up in some of those wacky items, you'll be up to 10,000 posts real quick.

Yes, I saw there were some other photos, including one of Casey, with the same distortion. Someone was just goofing around with the cellphone's ability to do this. Thanks everyone for your help. I feel better about this and can stop being horrified. :)

Me too.. That freaked me out until I noticed that there was one of KC as well. Got caught up in the NG fervor I guess!

Yep, it says "Mattie"

ETA- I just removed the animation and uploaded to my photobucket so you can see for yourself. Good catch!
mattie.gif

The graphic reminds me a great deal of the "Ed Hardy" graphics from Christian Audgier's clothing line. If it's not related to that, it is probably an imitation, imho.

This is a Ed Hardy image which has been getting more and more popular. I actually have a few on my photobucket, and even have it on a pair of sneakers.

Ed Hardy is a brand of clothing by Christian Audgier, which is pretty expensive, but very trendy.

Resp. snipped

In image 23 (of 82) it almost looks like something of this type on the arm of the couch beside KC, what do you think?:

mbsjtu.jpg

Also in that same image, on the table there is a pile of something. I thought it was playing cards, but now I wonder if they are photos - and if so, what kind of pics? Hmmmm. Need a person good with magnifying photos to look please!

vnl27c.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

Wow, good catch on that first picture!

I think the second picture IS a deck of cards ..

They are definitely tarot cards! I read the tarot and am quite familiar with them. It looks like it's the Rider-Waite series, which is a good begining tarot deck and my personal favorite. Where was this picture taken?

photo 25 Casey and who?? kissing... both have their tops off....both have same kind of black thin string type bracelets on also...you can see one of kc tattoo's on her back.....in photo number 27 another person with the black brackets....photo 33 kc with the black bracelet....and many other photos ive seen with this bracelet....has there been any talk about these two things....ive been a bit behind...so this may be old news or no news...lol....:)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

photo 25 Casey and who?? kissing... both have their tops off....both have same kind of black thin string type bracelets on also...you can see one of kc tattoo's on her back.....in photo number 27 another person with the black brackets....photo 33 kc with the black bracelet....and many other photos ive seen with this bracelet....has there been any talk about these two things....ive been a bit behind...so this may be old news or no news...lol....:)

I didn't realize that was Casey.. for a minute i was thinking it was one of those pics that was circulating when folks were trying to compare pics in regards to some of the "ADULT" pics of Casey they said had surfaced...

She really is skinny there. I find she is such a chameleon

It seems to me that the pictures of Caylee with her mom Casey, that she is never smiling, look at pics 5-9-28-76. But in the pics with Cindy she is smiling big, on pg. 29.
In pic 5 of her with Casey she is not smiling and has a mark on her face. Looks like a blister to me.
I think this child was scared of Casey.

But casey sure loved the lime light, she has her face always out in the fronto of everyone else smiling and grining big. She sure likes attention......
(my bold)

That big horsey grin creeps me out. So forced and unnatural..... looks painful.

I agree with the posters who thought the cards in photo 23 were tarot cards. That was my immediate thought when I saw the pic and mine are the Rider-Waite-Smith variety. They seem too big and too colorful to be playing cards.
The girl in photo 25 is definitely not Casey.

That's not Casey in #25. It's the girl in the middle of Casey & the other girl in #27. You can see she has a black band & white or clear band on in both pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500