Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
This album cover that she downloaded on Jul 9 at 4:10 p.m. is sadly disturbing.

61VVVSRZH0L.jpg

omg...if you count back 17 days from July 9 is June 23rd...maybe thats the day when she threw Caylee away like trash...she likes to count days-- as in 51 days or whatever that was, and the 31 days to the 911 operator.
That is terribly sad and makes me :furious:

omg...if you count back 17 days from July 9 is June 23rd...maybe thats the day when she threw Caylee away like trash...she likes to count days-- as in 51 days or whatever that was, and the 31 days to the 911 operator.

She did mention 'number of days' quite a lot. She lived pretty well full time at TonE's (without Caylee) from July 5 according to the following July calendar (done by some very clever WS members). If we used that date and not the download date of July 9; 17 days would be around June 19. I find that KC liked to download icons, pictures and other things to express herself on her social pages or in her diary.

Chris S said that June 17, 18 or 19 was when she visited him for a couple of hours (without Caylee) and she was driving TonE's car.
Between June 17 - 21 was when Brian B, the neighbour, loaned the shovel to KC. He believes either 18 or 19th of June. http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf

Another eerie thing is that the album .. 17 Days, 3 Doors Down is just too coincidental with the positioning of Caylee's discovery site. There are 20 houses between the A's and the Suburban and Hopespring corner. Mind you I could probably make a conspiracy out of anything.

June http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

July http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=7&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

I just tried it and it worked - you should have gotten a download button, when you click that you have to fill in some letters and then it should let you download.

Okay, I'll try again. Thank you.:)

**snipped

Another eerie thing is that the album .. 17 Days, 3 Doors Down is just too coincidental with the positioning of Caylee's discovery site. There are 20 houses between the A's and the Suburban and Hopespring corner. Mind you I could probably make a conspiracy out of anything.

Don't feel alone, just reading the track titles is getting me going!
1. Right Where I Belong -
2. It's Not Me -
3. Let Me Go -
4. Be Somebody -
5. Landing in London -
6. The Real Life -
7. Behind Those Eyes -
8. Never Will I Break -
9. Father's Son -
10. Live for Today -
11. My World -
12. Here by Me -

I always thought June 23rd is when she dumped little Caylee.

That 's just NOT ~ RIGHT ! SICK PIC ! ! !
:waitasec::steamed: KS's :nuts:
she should be
:ashamed
Makes me so sad..
::cry::cry::cry:
What in the world is going on in that SICK HEAD of KC's

S C A R Y !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Another I've never seen ..

caseylovesmatt.jpg

Thanks Marla, can you tell me which photobucket you're getting the photo humour and these pics from? I haven't seen them either. Are there more or are these in Muzikman's downloads? I'm having trouble getting into those for some reason. I'll try again today. I'm trying to figure out who Matt is. Thanks.

This picture breaks my heart:

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh426/findcayleeanthony/CaseyAnthony/caylee11.jpg

I have many pictures just like this of my babies and I. The way Caylee is looking and smiling at Casey is just breath taking. This photo shows just how much children adore their mothers, even from a very young age.

When I look at that picture I wonder how anyone (presumably Casey) could go so far as to take her life. It's a shame the precious moments Caylee had were cut so short.

In many of Caylee's pictures, she mimics Casey's smile. This one, in particular, stands out to me. Caylee's smile does not look at all natural. Look at how her little fists are clenched.

41067033.JPG

I thought the same thing. There are other pics of Caylee that look like that too. The video of Caylee on Casey's knees where Caylee is kicking Casey in the face. It's so sad!! What was that poor baby going through? Only Caylee knows... I think the evil "baby killer" was abusing Caylee for quite some time. Either with drugs or just flat out verbal abuse. And then CA has the NERVE to say she was such a loving Mother. I say put them both in the same cell for the rest of their life. KC and CA. That would be the ultimate justice for Caylee. I think they would kill each other. Sorry, I never noticed Caylee's fists clinched until you pointed it out and it makes me so :furious:

th514G1FCAAFL.jpg

Created 09 July 2008 10:02:30

it likely means nothing (gawd knows 99% of her account is codswallop) and i know i'm probably reading too much into this, but considering the way caylee's body was disposed of and the date casey uploaded this pic to her account i thought i'd post it anyway.

OMG! How absolutely creepy! Shudder. That kinda tells it all about how KC felt about about that poor baby, IMHO. :mad:

Okay, I just gotta say...........y'all know that the image eddeva has up there is the cover of an album by the band "Garbage," right? (Of course it's right back to creepy if you look at the titles to the tracks on this album.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member