Goodbye.
:behindbar
Goodbye, all you people,
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye."
:behindbar​
Actually what she said was, "I can't believe this is happening!"

She never dreamed she'd get caught. Remember,"They haven't even found her clothes yet".

This is probably a silly question, but with all the hippa laws and the fact that KC was in the nurses office, could the D claim that that tape cannot be seen? Was she brought there for medical treatment?:confused:

Boy, do I wanna see that tape.

Attorneys, will this be something prosecutors can use in their case against her?

Me too. Are in jail videos covered under sunshine law?

I know I'm going straight to hades for this, but I feel a certain sense of satisfaction that she reacted so violently to to a body being discovered near her house. Because at the time only she knew that it was Caylee.

I like the fact they took her to the nurses station so she could see the breaking coverage. In my mind they took her there so there wasn't anyway for her to ignore it.

I want to see that tape too, but my reasons are selfish and hateful. I really need to pray because I've turned absolutely hardhearted in my middle age.

tsk! tsk! You are not. You just want to see justice for Caylee. I do too, but I'm angry.
I'd love to see that conceited, selfish, self-center, egotistical brat, jealous of her own baby girl, driven to her knees.

Hmm, I thought she was taken to a room and officially told about the find by JB. Such a private meeting with her lawyer wouldn't be taped. So I thought there wasn't a tape.

Now we hear this.. And most likely we will be seeing it soon.

Ok, maybe I am playing devil's advocate...how can you tell the difference between a "guilt" reaction and "devastated that could be my baby so close to my house" reaction? Because of the way she reacted to the first set of 'bones' that were found?

Did LP stage that entire 'find' so that her reaction could be compared for when the remains were really found?

This is probably a silly question, but with all the hippa laws and the fact that KC was in the nurses office, could the D claim that that tape cannot be seen? Was she brought there for medical treatment?:confused:

Hmm.. it doesn't show her getting a medical treatment. I don't see why it wouldn 't be allowed.

Ok, maybe I am playing devil's advocate...how can you tell the difference between a "guilt" reaction and "devastated that could be my baby so close to my house" reaction? Because of the way she reacted to the first set of 'bones' that were found?

Did LP stage that entire 'find' so that her reaction could be compared for when the remains were really found?
Because she had no reaction to the finding at JB park and Caylee hadn't been officially identified yet. Casey had no doubt it was her.

Thank god there is a thread for this.

I am ready to freaking F L I P O U T.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

"Ok guys, is the camera ready?? Yes? Ok, good.."

"Casey we have something to tell you..."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

arghblahpblahgrrrrr

OR a staged for the camera reaction!

The fact that she showed no emotion at all with the JB park finding before it was known what was found says VOLUMES!!

i just posted the same thing on another thread, indicat.

TYVM for posting this, whiteangora.

Boy, do I wanna see that tape.

Attorneys, will this be something prosecutors can use in their case against her?

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread started which touched on this topic. In that thread it was reported that a jail employee went to KC's cell for the specific purpose of telling her that remains had been found near Suburban. The poster wondered whether KC's reported reaction under those circumstances could be used against her at trial. I stated rather emphatically that it could not be, entrapment issues, violation of 6th amendment rights etc. However, if this new report is true, the circumstances surrounding her reaction are far different than the original version reported on the other thread, and the legal opinion is therefore different. I don't see any difference, from a legal perspective, between what LE did here and circumstances where LE puts an informant in the same cell as a defendant and tries to get them to talk about the crime, the latter being admissible in court. In my opinion, LE will try to introduce it at trial. The defense, however, will scream entrapment.

She got medical attention after the fact because she hyper-ventilated, but they didn't bring her down there because of a condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1