Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that has me the most confused is the 31 days comment. Stating this as a fact when she knows people know otherwise. If she was smart enough to live this secret life for so long she must have been a good liar - a smart liar to some extent. Why say something like this - why not say the 26th or 27th when no one really can say they saw Caylee. Is she that crazy?

Please explain the bolded.

LI_Mom, I answered your post on the last page over there on the other thread. I was typing when this new thread was opened. I do not know how to bring it over here.

:confused:

LI_Mom, I answered your post on the last page over there on the other thread. I was typing when this new thread was opened. I do not know how to bring it over here.

:confused:

just cut and past La-

Actually, I found it kind of funny... in a sick kid of way.

He's willing to overlook HER faults, if she's willing to overlook the fact that he's married.

Actually some of the stuff he's written is very smart. I don't think you should take that post seriously.

first of all, thank you for F5! i feel like i learned a new trick.

and check out this post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TV8NHF2H0UT1ITEFJ#c1

comment #1. somehow you can access the complete list of songs casey has ever listed on myspace... and it is damaging? how do we do this?

Hello! I always love your posts; they are among my favorites on this board.

However, I don't think the playlist is incriminating in the least. I mean, looking at my own playlist:

God's away on Business -Tom Waits (album- blood money)
Heaven- I, Monster
From Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
Satin in a Coffin- Modest Mouse
Dead and Lovely- Tom Waits
Rebel Girl- Bikini Kill
Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
Bodysnatchers- Radiohead

Those are just a few- and I certainly haven't committed any crime:)

I listen to some of the same bands as she does...I don't see anything suspect about it.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

:eek:
He should not be writing things like that even in jest. CREEP!

One of the things that has me the most confused is the 31 days comment. Stating this as a fact when she knows people know otherwise. If she was smart enough to live this secret life for so long she must have been a good liar - a smart liar to some extent. Why say something like this - why not say the 26th or 27th when no one really can say they saw Caylee. Is she that crazy?

Me too- I can't get past the 31 days thing at all. The changing timeline bothers me...

(I brought this over from the end of the last thread; I must have posted it after this thread was started)

I just don't understand why there is so much suspicion that Cindy and George are complicit and so much sentiment hat Cindy should be arrested for obstructing the investigation. What has she done that would cause LE to arrest her? Other than being an emotional wreck in interviews (and defensive), the two things that I keep hearing about that she has done that's "bad" is:

• she initially got the date she last saw Caylee wrong. She was corrected on that; it appears to be an honest mistake made when she was freaking out about finding out that Casey had not had Caylee for a month.
  • when she called 911, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a body in it, but later told the press that the smell was rotting pizza. IMO, she went into denial mode. What mom wants to believe that her daughter could harm her child? If she allows herself to accept that the odor was decomp - then she has to admit that Caylee is likely dead and that Casey is responsible.
Cindy is clearly an emotional wreck and not media savvy. However, she:

• was the one that initially called LE to report that her daughter stole from her and that Caylee was missing
  • She allowed LE to search her home and the car
  • I have read that LE stated that the family has been cooperative
I see a mother who has had a very contentious relationship with a daughter who is clearly manipulative. We can all criticize her for not dealing with Casey sooner, but as a grandmother I can tell you that it's harder to confront your child on things when they hold the power of access to your grandchild over you. My son got mad at me once and I was not "allowed" to see my grandson for two months. I knew he couldn't stay mad forever and he didn't. But he is also not a manipulative, spoiled brat like Casey appears to be.

IMO, Cindy hit her limit the day she called LE to report the car theft and credit card charges. It is extremely difficult for a parent to make that call, knowing that their child will be charged with a felony and may spend time in jail. It's hard - even when it's the right thing to do. On top of that - in between the first and third calls, she discovered that her daughter had not seen her daughter for a month and didn't know where she was. Cindy has been on a roller coaster ever since.

Cricket I agree with you on that . I guess I was a more Hands On Mother so to speak, behavior science degree be damned, sometimes the best place for a child psych book is on the bottom of the child. Children do need limits..and Casey has surpassed them all.

Was she acting out for attention..yes..she felt everyone loved Caylee more then her. Which is unfortunate..because if she could have thought of Caylee as an extention of herself that would have been fine in her psyche, but instead she saw her as a contender for the family's love and support.

But she wasn't a very loving indidivual to her family and friends..Amy was a good friend she stole $1000 from. Not to mention the charges she rung up on Mom and Dad's credit cards. She is a very pentup person..and nothing matters but herself.

I am here praying that some drug lord has Caylee..taking very good care, until he gets his money. But I don't think that is the case...now with the media attention..I think Caylee has been offed since this whole thing started. I think a drug lord had her, Casey knew it and wouldn't admit it..and now they have no reason to keep Caylee alive.

Or if they are reading here they have a very big reason..to discreidt Casey. Let Caylee go somewhere populated, a mall, a grocery store,... then it would be all Casey's fault and not theirs..this would discredit Casey..no one believes what she says now anyway.

If someone has Caylee I hope they release her tonight and let things take their course.
Cindy and George need their granddaughter back.

Bluedevil- so sorry, I misread your post!

To view her song history, just go to her page and there is an option on the music player to view her past history...

sorry I misresponded. Did I just make that word up? Misresponded? ;)

cheers

Please explain the bolded.

If she was visiting great gpa on 15th and walking with Caylee at the mall with her friend around that same time of the month - how could she so firmly state that Caylee had been missing since before then? Even if she didn't know that Jesse heard Caylee in the background of the phone call.
Do I have the 31 days thing wrong?

Actually some of the stuff he's written is very smart. I don't think you should take that post seriously.

Same here...falls under that "freedom of speech" thing we're always gloating about;)

Brinigng this from last thread I posted, meant to here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone
omg!!!!!!

From Blink:
I could not see tattoo- can we establish once and for all what it actually says, I have seen about 4 versions posted.

Also- I saw the Zany in the photobucket- my first thought? Anybody ever see The Usual Suspects??

just cut and past La-

TY, Blink34, but I do not know how! Been on the Internet for over 10 years, and did lots of report typing, but not the ins and outs like cut and paste!

Thanks, tho!

:)

If she was visiting great gpa on 15th and walking with Caylee at the mall with her friend around that same time of the month - how could she so firmly state that Caylee had been missing since before then? Even if she didn't know that Jesse heard Caylee in the background of the phone call.

Because Cindy is human and beside herself. She corrected that date..she wants nothing more then her granddaughter back. Unless you are a grandmother..you cannot understand how deep that bond goes.

The mall story was 12-14th, the video with ggpa was the 15th. 31 days from July 15th. Cindy told 911 a week earlier June 7th, Casey always said 31 days but never a date of the 16th or the 9th.

The 9th came up on the myspace postings, and the what was told to police. The 31 days disappeared until LE was tipped off the video was from fathers day.

I think the June 24th Jesse call is a hope everyone has.

Me too- I can't get past the 31 days thing at all. The changing timeline bothers me...

Isn't 31 days actually correct or close? The last time that I have heard of anyone (other than Casey) seeing Caylee was on the night of June 15th - Father's Day - the day they went to See Cindy's father at the assisted living home. The 911 call to LE was on July 15. While Cindy initially reported the date that she last saw Caylee as June 9th, LE confirmed the Father's Day visit and Cindy stated that she had gotten the date wrong during her initial phone call.

I can see Cindy being hysterical and getting the date wrong. What is telling is that Casey did not correct her and she went along with the earlier date, but then she gives it away by telling 31 days to the 911 operator and to her brother. Casey was counting the days. IMO, whatever happened to Caylee happened late on June 15th or on the 16th after Cindy left for work.

I believe what happened when the 6/9 date was given to LE, they took that from Casey, there was nothing to disprove alot of her statements immediately and they needed to post the missing info. If you recall Cindy actually said she last saw her 6/2, so they did accept Casey's info as correct..

I have said all along that I believe she maintains this date (even in the face of a video of 6/15!) because of where I feel her child now is, and the date she got there is really important to finding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname