Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too- I can't get past the 31 days thing at all. The changing timeline bothers me...
It's almost as if she thought about it beforehand in a contrived sort of way

I still can't get past this remark:

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

It sounds as if something really painful happened to Casey & she feels nobody really cares about her.... all they want to focus on is Caylee.

I wonder if she was raped or maybe got herself pregnant or something that really pushed her over the edge this past month?

Isn't 31 days actually correct or close? The last time that I have heard of anyone (other than Casey) seeing Caylee was on the night of June 15th - Father's Day - the day they went to See Cindy's father at the assisted living home. The 911 call to LE was on July 15. While Cindy initially reported the date that she last saw Caylee as June 9th, LE confirmed the Father's Day visit and Cindy stated that she had gotten the date wrong during her initial phone call.

I can see Cindy being hysterical and getting the date wrong. What is telling is that Casey did not correct her and she went along with the earlier date, but then she gives it away by telling 31 days to the 911 operator and to her brother. Casey was counting the days. IMO, whatever happened to Caylee happened late on June 15th or on the 16th after Cindy left for work.

Agree with everthing in this post.

Isn't 31 days actually correct or close? The last time that I have heard of anyone (other than Casey) seeing Caylee was on the night of June 15th - Father's Day - the day they went to See Cindy's father at the assisted living home. The 911 call to LE was on July 15. While Cindy initially reported the date that she last saw Caylee as June 9th, LE confirmed the Father's Day visit and Cindy stated that she had gotten the date wrong during her initial phone call.

I can see Cindy being hysterical and getting the date wrong. What is telling is that Casey did not correct her and she went along with the earlier date, but then she gives it away by telling 31 days to the 911 operator and to her brother. Casey was counting the days. IMO, whatever happened to Caylee happened late on June 15th or on the 16th after Cindy left for work.
I agree!

31 days Cindy said it Casey said it on the 911 calls.

FWIW, I think so also.

I still can't get past this remark:

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

If Caylee was really "missing" Casey would be on that phone crying, begging, pleading with mom and dad to do whatever it takes to find Caylee alive and well and bring her home.

It sounds as if something really painful happened to Casey & she feels nobody really cares about her.... all they want to focus on is Caylee.

I wonder if she was raped or maybe got herself pregnant or something that really pushed her over the edge this past month?
In Lee's conversation with her IIRC he mentioned that she had a "tough" year. A year is a long time...what else happened?

If what Jesse said is true,that he heard Caylee in the back ground on the 24th of June and the car was stolen on the 30th,as Cindy said on the 911 call then the window would seem to be 25th/29th of june.

Fox news just said that LE may be releasing their tape/video tomorrow of their interview with Casey.

The mall story was 12-14th, the video with ggpa was the 15th. 31 days from July 15th. Cindy told 911 a week earlier June 7th, Casey always said 31 days but never a date of the 16th or the 9th.

The 9th came up on the myspace postings, and the what was told to police. The 31 days disappeared until LE was tipped off the video was from fathers day.

I think the June 24th Jesse call is a hope everyone has.

Thanks for the correction. So the 31 days does translate to the date of the tape and after the mall walk. Jesse's call is the only other thing during that time. I understand how Cindy could be mistaken I was just thinking Caysee was trying to say something different.

I understand Jesse's dad has written the letter of explanation and that Jesse initially cooperated with LE, but have you all completely discounted his involvement your mind? A lot of coincidences there it seems. It might explain her distrust of LE help.

Cricket I agree with you on that . I guess I was a more Hands On Mother so to speak, behavior science degree be damned, sometimes the best place for a child psych book is on the bottom of the child. Children do need limits..and Casey has surpassed them all.

Was she acting out for attention..yes..she felt everyone loved Caylee more then her. Which is unfortunate..because if she could have thought of Caylee as an extention of herself that would have been fine in her psyche, but instead she saw her as a contender for the family's love and support.

But she wasn't a very loving indidivual to her family and friends..Amy was a good friend she stole $1000 from. Not to mention the charges she rung up on Mom and Dad's credit cards. She is a very pentup person..and nothing matters but herself.

I am here praying that some drug lord has Caylee..taking very good care, until he gets his money. But I don't think that is the case...now with the media attention..I think Caylee has been offed since this whole thing started. I think a drug lord had her, Casey knew it and wouldn't admit it..and now they have no reason to keep Caylee alive.

Or if they are reading here they have a very big reason..to discreidt Casey. Let Caylee go somewhere populated, a mall, a grocery store,... then it would be all Casey's fault and not theirs..this would discredit Casey..no one believes what she says now anyway.

If someone has Caylee I hope they release her tonight and let things take their course.
Cindy and George need their granddaughter back.

I agree that Casey was jealous of her daughter - clearly she is immature and selfish. The stealing from friends and family makes me think drugs were involved. It's so typical of drug addicts.

It's sad that the best case scenario here is that a drug lord might have taken Caylee. I wish it were true - but it wouldn't explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the car and yard.

As a point of clarification, Casey stated she was missing 31 days, Cindy said the last time she saw Caylee was 6/2, and only agreed it was 6/15 after the FD video was checked by LE; they actually gave her a chance to check her timeline prior to telling her, she was adamant and also called the asissted living center and told them to refuse to show LE the register or talk to her Dad. I get hysterical at the onset, I also know if you really want to find your gd, you cooperate with LE.

Well, I can't say at all if it is correct or close..that's why it bothers me;)

I think the "31 days" is stated so matter of factly by Casey- as if she had been counting the days. It seems like Casey would know the date her daughter went missing. She stated in the affidavit that it was a June 9th (a monday), then went to 15th, then Jesse saying possibly the 24th- that's what bothers me about it.

It seems like, if it happens like she claimed- Casey would have gotten off work, then gone to the apartment to pick her child up. Why would she not know the day this happened? So while I will agree that being a day off might be close, not 7 days...not when your child is missing.

I can understand her grandmother getting the timeline wrong, as she supposedly had limited contact with Caylee, and she might have gotten the dates confused. But Casey stating that Caylee went missing on June 9th, inititally, is strange to me.

I think her leaving Caylee's carseat in the car abandoned at Amscot is telling in itself.

A good mom would have grabbed that carseat to have one for Caylee in whatever car they would be riding in. No Caylee...thus no need for it.

If what Jesse said is true,that he heard Caylee in the back ground on the 24th of June and the car was stolen on the 30th,as Cindy said on the 911 call then the window would seem to be 25th/29th of june.

The car being abandoned by Casey on the 27th does fit with the call on the 24th. (little else does) The car was never stolen though. I think Cindy felt like it was stolen by Casey because George and her had just paid a towing company for 15 days of storage. (Several hundred dollars) since Casey made the decision to leave it, it was stolen in cindy's eyes.

It was reported the car sat in the parking lot of Amscot for three days...making it the 27th as the day the car was abandoned. It was towed on the 30th.

In my opinion, the window is from the time the call ended on June 24th until the car was left in parking lot on June 27th.

We don't know that Casey was the only person who drove the car during that time. Until LE comes out with a video that shows Casey and another person (supposedly Tony) in that parking lot...we don't know she actually left it...do we? She could have given her car to anyone during that window of time or even before. They need witnesses who saw her in possession of the car for those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member