Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if anyone has ever lived with an addict (I'm including path liar here in this case)...the person creates such a state of confusion all of the time so that the "normal" people around them can't/won't see what is going on. You get so you don't know up from down and you begin to think you're the crazy one while they're out doing their thing. Plus, this family is chock full of enablers. If you've ever watched the show "Addiction" you know what I mean. Casey should have been stopped a long time ago.

I read that she did talk about Zanny all the time...Cindy said it. I can't remember where I saw it though. Sorry.

I HAD (had, not have) a friend that was a pathological liar. She would try so hard to make her lies real. She would invent these characters and try to make up all these details about them. I have a feeling thats what Casey is doing.

She said in court that Casey talked about her all the time.
That poor lady's head must be spinning as she is realizing all the lies she has been told.

yes, I think he was there only to give her a message from mike.
here is mike myspace that another sleuther found.
http://www.myspace.com/32goat32
notice the guns and gang references.

Hmmmm....maybe they know something or maybe she dropped Caylee off with someone and this guy came to basically just say "hey" we know what's up, watch it.

That would only be true if there was any truth to Casey's story of I can tell you who has her for fear of safety for her and my family. Like another poster said if that was the case she would not even make that comment at ALL if she was really fearful.

Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.

"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.

Been lurking here for days, say this quote in an article at Fox News, I wonder if they want to talk to the husband or son because they think Cindy is being dishonest or they are afraid she is having a nervous breakdown?

Looks like we see where Casey gets it now? "They are only interested in finding Cayle"

Wow, do both of these felines appear to be wanting it to be about them?

Cindy shouldn't worry how they treat her, she should be concerned in doing WHATEVER it takes to find Caylee.

Still curious as to if anyone noticed CASEY smelling like decomp after all this digging work with a body, riding around in a car with it, etc. Where did she go to "clean up" afterward? What happened to the clothing she wore during?

Also - wonder if GMA, Amy, or TonE is missing a towel, blanket, sheet? If Casey wanted to conceal Caylee's death, she would most likely be covered in something.

If Casey was able to get into the house, she'd be most likely to take either a cover that was special to Caylee, or something that wouldn't be easily missed (depending on the direction her thoughts took).

The only thing I can come up with is that she was using the name Zanny to cover up WHO SHE WAS REALLY HANGING OUT WITH, since George and Cindy might not have liked whoever she was hanging with. That would clarify why George said she started hanging out with a bad crowd and Lee saying that she has had a tough year.

I went back and reread my post and I truly think this is it! It would explain why no one has ever seen Zanny, why there is no pictures of Zanny, why Cindy and George never met Zanny.

Maybe the person that she was hanging out with that the parents didn't like she used the name Zanny to even Caylee so she would talk about Zanny at home. I mean,.. we all know that wherever Casey was Caylee HAD TO BE, since she had no job. I think she pretended to be taking Caylee to the babysitter and her going to work and hung out with someone that her parents or some of her friends would not approve of, hence the new ID Zanny.

I'd gotten the impression Casey threw the name Zanny out there, just like she did that obit of the father. She was covering up because she didn't want her mother to know she wasn't working like she said all this time, and because she was leaving Caylee with whoever would take her so she could party.

I really don't believe he was there to deliver anything. Not to sound cruel -- but he comes off to me as sort of "geeky" -- and I believe he's always thought Casey was cute from a far.

He never had the guts to talk to her -- until she is locked up. I think he's trying to play hero as this is the only time in his life she would give him the time of day (locked up in prison -- desperate)

Bingo! That's the impression I got.

Also... listening to the calls Casey made to her home from jail reminds me of someone I knew years ago. Especially when she is talking to her friend, all the honey's and baby's, it would sound so sincere if we didn't know the circumstances of the case. Instead, it comes off as manipulative and patronizing. This just reminds me so much of a former friend; my family had to break ties with her because her behavior got so outrageous (altho never illegal, as far as we knew). Afterwards, I can't decide if she was bi-polar, addicted to some drug, or both. At any rate -- not normal, that's for sure.

I think the key to this "Zanny" person is if Caylee talked about her. Trust me, 3 year olds tell it like it is. If Casey had made up Zanny so she wouldn't have to say the real name of who she was hanging with , Caylee would have given it away. Even if you instruct a 3 year old to lie, they can't.

I would love for someone to call in to Nancy Grace if Cindy is on there and ask Cindy if Caylee ever mentioned "Zanny".

Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.

"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.

Been lurking here for days, say this quote in an article at Fox News, I wonder if they want to talk to the husband or son because they think Cindy is being dishonest or they are afraid she is having a nervous breakdown?

Probably because the father and brother are at least semi-believeable when they speak of Casey. The brother admits Casey doesn't work and even said in one video I watched "If you are my sisters boyfriend you are probably paying for everything anyway". The father admitted that she had gotten with a new crowd, etc.

If I were LE I wouldn't talk to Cindy either, she changes her story every time she blinks, denying things we have SEEN and HEARD her say!

Ok...here is what's so frustrating to me. There were OBVIOUSLY problems in the Anthony house. Casey takes off to punish her parents. Clearly, GM was VERY upset about her leaving. What will she do, who will take care of her angel, etc., etc. Casey doesn't produce Caylee for a month. (Do you think a light bulb should have gone off in GM's head?) But, now the parents are trying to "beautify" the situation...why are "we" blaming Casey? OMG!

I really don't believe he was there to deliver anything. Not to sound cruel -- but he comes off to me as sort of "geeky" -- and I believe he's always thought Casey was cute from a far.

He never had the guts to talk to her -- until she is locked up. I think he's trying to play hero as this is the only time in his life she would give him the time of day (locked up in prison -- desperate)

I see what you are saying, but I also think...
Mike and Patrick dont seem to be close. It seems like Mike hasa way different life and no place in it for Patrick.
So I am thinking that either:
1)Patrick was lying about the comments being from Mike b/c he was nervous or digging hard for a connection for her. And he was just to dumb to the fact that you dont mention you "boy's" name like that on a recorded meeting in a huge case. I don't see Mike and Patrick talking about this if Mike wasnt somehow involved. So I dont see Mike passing a "heads up" comment along.

2) Or, as I said he was giving a message for Mike. Her whole body language and tone changed as soon as Mike's name was dropped. There is something in that.

Ok...here is what's so frustrating to me. There were OBVIOUSLY problems in the Anthony house. Casey takes off to punish her parents. Clearly, GM was VERY upset about her leaving. What will she do, who will take care of her angel, etc., etc. Casey doesn't produce Caylee for a month. (Do you think a light bulb should have gone off in GM's head?) But, now the parents are try to "beautify" the situation...why are "we" blaming Casey? OMG!
I'm thinking...and hoping..that GM is acting this way so she can get Casey's trust and is hoping she spills the beans to her. That is the only thing I can come up with for the way that woman is acting.

Maybe it is because they have started to investigate Cindy and how much she knew, when, etc. They would want to distance themselves from her in that case and only speak to the people they feel are instrumental in resolving this.

By the way, I believe in investigating any case to the fullest...however, I am out on bringing in every person ever mentioned on those sites or in conversation. I don't recall us ever having done it before and I don't think it is neccessary to do it publically. This is fine behind the scenes, but they are all innocent bystanders who happened into this case accidently. They are being victimized here and I want no part of it.

RR0004 said in the closed thread:
"The Anthonys are not doing much except hanging around the house."
------------------------
What happened to Cindy's vow to knock on every door to find Caylee?
There has to be a reason they are not searching. And that reason is very tragic.
Good quote...but it wasn't me. (hehe)

I think the key to this "Zanny" person is if Caylee talked about her. Trust me, 3 year olds tell it like it is. If Casey had made up Zanny so she wouldn't have to say the real name of who she was hanging with , Caylee would have given it away. Even if you instruct a 3 year old to lie, they can't.

I would love for someone to call in to Nancy Grace if Cindy is on there and ask Cindy if Caylee ever mentioned "Zanny".

SARCASM ALERT:

"Because my daughter has never lied to me and is so trust worthy, I would never have asked Caylee about Zanny. When she spoke of her time not in my house I had hysterical deafness." Cindy Anthony.

End of sarcasm

I am sure Cindy would have an answer to that question.

I'm confused...where did Mike come from? I can't keep up.

When Patrick visited Casey in Jail he commented that he was a friend of Mikew Walker and said they were on her side and to keep her head up.
When her myspace friends list was looked at, this guy showed up. His name is Mike and his tattoo says walker... they have mutual friends.

Bingo! That's the impression I got.

Also... listening to the calls Casey made to her home from jail reminds me of someone I knew years ago. Especially when she is talking to her friend, all the honey's and baby's, it would sound so sincere if we didn't know the circumstances of the case. Instead, it comes off as manipulative and patronizing. This just reminds me so much of a former friend; my family had to break ties with her because her behavior got so outrageous (altho never illegal, as far as we knew). Afterwards, I can't decide if she was bi-polar, addicted to some drug, or both. At any rate -- not normal, that's for sure.

I agree, not normal!!

I mentioned days ago that her behavior during that phone call home from jail reminded me of me before I got treatment for my Bipolar.

Has LE said anything on what testing said was in the trunk of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther