Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to see a clip on Fox early this morning. It was a clip of the vigil last night that I had not seen before. There was this little boy, about 10 or so in appearance, he hugged George then Cindy gave him a hug. The look in the eyes of George while this was all going on was so weird. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, so to speak. It was bizarre.
Did anyone else see that?

I think the key to this "Zanny" person is if Caylee talked about her. Trust me, 3 year olds tell it like it is. If Casey had made up Zanny so she wouldn't have to say the real name of who she was hanging with , Caylee would have given it away. Even if you instruct a 3 year old to lie, they can't.

I would love for someone to call in to Nancy Grace if Cindy is on there and ask Cindy if Caylee ever mentioned "Zanny".
I know I've seen her talking about this before, but can't remember where. UGH!

Also, if anyone wants to complain about the family posting the wrong phone number for tips on HelpfindCaylee.com... and not changing it when told about it...
I found a direct number for the NG show...
I bet they would look into it
1-888-GRACE-01

Ok...here is what's so frustrating to me. There were OBVIOUSLY problems in the Anthony house. Casey takes off to punish her parents. Clearly, GM was VERY upset about her leaving. What will she do, who will take care of her angel, etc., etc. Casey doesn't produce Caylee for a month. (Do you think a light bulb should have gone off in GM's head?) But, now the parents are trying to "beautify" the situation...why are "we" blaming Casey? OMG!

Cindy is as sick.. if not sicker then her daughter is, IMO!

Where did anyone get the idea that Mike was involved in gangs and guns? I didn't delve too much into his myspace page because I'm at work. If you mean the "Mafia" references I think it's a game being played on myspace. I'm a forty-six year old mother of two that has a myspace and I've gotten messages or bulletins from friends that says "Join my gang" and then the Mafia picture and reference.

I did notice that Mike had a blog that said something about "nice guys"; I took to mean he considers himself a nice guy.

I think the key to this "Zanny" person is if Caylee talked about her. Trust me, 3 year olds tell it like it is. If Casey had made up Zanny so she wouldn't have to say the real name of who she was hanging with , Caylee would have given it away. Even if you instruct a 3 year old to lie, they can't.

I would love for someone to call in to Nancy Grace if Cindy is on there and ask Cindy if Caylee ever mentioned "Zanny".

Olive you are very very astute. This is brilliant and simple. The answer from Cindy if there is any plausibility in their stories would have to be a simple Yes. Anything else would be unbelievable and another strong indicator of a cover up.

You aren't a defence lawyer are you Olive? Should be!

Also, if anyone wants to complain about the family posting the wrong phone number for tips on HelpfindCaylee.com... and not changing it when told about it...
I found a direct number for the NG show...
I bet they would look into it
1-888-GRACE-01
I don't see what difference it makes???? Can anyone believe a thing any of them are saying, anyway???:rolleyes:

When Patrick visited Casey in Jail he commented that he was a friend of Mikew Walker and said they were on her side and to keep her head up.
When her myspace friends list was looked at, this guy showed up. His name is Mike and his tattoo says walker... they have mutual friends.
Thanks. I checked out the myspace...the looks like one tough character.

Someone mentioned that maybe Patrick and a crush..I think that might be what's going on. I didn't notice anything different with her when he mentioned Mike.

I see what you are saying, but I also think...
Mike and Patrick dont seem to be close. It seems like Mike hasa way different life and no place in it for Patrick.
So I am thinking that either:
1)Patrick was lying about the comments being from Mike b/c he was nervous or digging hard for a connection for her. And he was just to dumb to the fact that you dont mention you "boy's" name like that on a recorded meeting in a huge case. I don't see Mike and Patrick talking about this if Mike wasnt somehow involved. So I dont see Mike passing a "heads up" comment along.

2) Or, as I said he was giving a message for Mike. Her whole body language and tone changed as soon as Mike's name was dropped. There is something in that.

I noticed that too. The smirky grin instantly went away, almost like someone smacked her in the face.

Where did anyone get the idea that Mike was involved in gangs and guns? I didn't delve too much into his myspace page because I'm at work. If you mean the "Mafia" references I think it's a game being played on myspace. I'm a forty-six year old mother of two that has a myspace and I've gotten messages or bulletins from friends that says "Join my gang" and then the Mafia picture and reference.

I did notice that Mike had a blog that said something about "nice guys"; I took to mean he considers himself a nice guy.
He had pics with a gun in his waistban.

Yep, the Mafia game on MySpace is a big hit with the kids, right now...

He has pictures with guns, his gf has pictures on her page of him wearing his gun. He throws up what could be gang signs and comments about representing East Side. (although I should admit EVERYONE throws up signs now:)

You aren't a defence lawyer are you Olive? Should be!

Thanks saqqara! Nope, I dropped out of law school when I became pregnant with my child. Any astuteness can be attributable to what I have observed and learned as a mom. :)

We discussed this before and as I said last night there "is a message in that bottle" Big change in body language at this point.

It's interesting how we all see things differently - I didn't get this at all. I got her face (and her responses) as being nice and polite at first, as in "I don't know this guy but I'm not going to be rude and make it obvious" then when he mentions "Mike Walker", she closes her eyes and smiles and nods, which to me is an indication that she now recognizes who Patrick is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther