Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Suzi with the larger one it it's more clear, it appears to be just a time delay. Because when you do hear her speak, her lips don't move.

Hi all! :)

I thought it was really interesting that they will be holding a benefit to raise money for a search. First of all, why waste time planning a benefit instead of searching? I just truly do not understand the logic here. What search are they raising money for? They need to stop talking and start searching. Stop planning benefits and raising money and get their butts out there to search for Caylee.

IMO, Cindy and George and Lee and whoever else need to stop worrying about MONEY (bail money, lawyer fee money, search money, fund money, etc.) and SEARCH FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL! This is really starting to tick me off...

Thanks for letting me rant....I needed that.

What I found interesting was the statement "food vendors will be donating a PORTION....." They couldn't find anyone to donate food for this?

I've read some of the posts at Topic and someone noted that it was right after Casey's brief visit with Patrick that Casey visited with Lee and talked to him about what's happened.......as if she had gotten a go-ahead signal from Patrick.

I noted too a reference to Websleuths and the fact that it was down today and pleading with anyone from Websleuths to copy the material before it gets deleted.

Lee gave an interview after his visit with Casey. Unfortunately all the info was the same stuff Casey has been saying all along. Just that she clarified her job, etc. In other words, she lied some more.

http://www.myspace.com/prettyprettypanda
(this is amy's myspace page...)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20507384
(this is mike walker's)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846
(this is patrick's)

Someone previously said that you can search MYspace comments by searching Casey- mom... can you explain how to do a search on a users comments? Thanks!!![/I]

you can't do a search for user's comments unfortunately. that's why it is annoying. you have to just do a myspace search. and then go through the different pages.... use: "(Casey- mom)"

This is how I search (which is the fastest way I've been able to find): Say for example I'm looking at John's myspace and looking for comments by Jane. I click comments - view all. It comes up with 10 pages of comments. I start with the first page, do CTRL-F (or edit--find) and type in Jane in the search box and click next as it goes through all the Jane's on the page (if there are any). When it reaches the bottom of the page, I know its done (usually takes 2 seconds). If there's no comments from Jane on page one, I go to page two and so on and so forth. It's still time consuming but keeps you from having to scroll though the whole page looking for Jane. JMO and hope this helps! PS - you can use the CTRL-F in long news articles, lists, etc. too - very helpful.

What I found interesting was the statement "food vendors will be donating a PORTION....." They couldn't find anyone to donate food for this?

A portion of their proceeds maybe?

Hey- I don't mean to stir the pot, and I don't know if this was brought up on the temp. thread when websleuths was down, but maybe there is a misprint in the transcript call from jail?

I don't hear "I wanna try to call Mike" I heard,

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call it a night. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,4188975.mp3file

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've listened to it over and over, and I've played it for other who agree. I just don't hear the "Mike" part...and it makes sense to say "call it a night", as she follows with "I haven't slept in four days".

I can't give you the exact time, but it's near the end, after Christina says "So if I get you Tony's number, are you going to stop talking...etc"

and I personally think that the guy visiting was just maybe someone who liked her in high school, or something. I don't think it had anything to do with anything...

Like I said, I could be wrong, but that's what I hear. Maybe someone else does, too?

Oh and I hate to be talkin so much but on the Today show Cindy said when the jailhouse tapes come out we will see what a hero her daughter is. I hope they release them today! Has anyone seen anything? I want to see what she is spouting off to her parents now.
(posted before the server went down today)

Oh boy, Casey has had a lot of freetime to come up with a new harrowing story. When will these people wake up and do the right thing for Caylee? Lee was concerned about telling Casey her rights, what about Caylee's rights? I have gone back and forth on the GM's involvement in this, IMO the 911 call is the closest version of the truth we have. I hope the FBI does get involved, IIRC a profiler was one of the key players in breaking Susan Smith.

Ok after reading the phone conversation between Casey her family I tried looking up Zenaida Gonzalez in NC on Myspace and nothing came up. So I tried the name in New York and found one lady who's profile is private but goes by the name Zenny. She's 45 and hasn't logged in since December '07. Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=280294384

I wonder if this could be the 'Zanny/Zenny' ??

It could be. The problem is, we don't know enough about her to find her. Based on what Casey said, we know her name and the fact that she supposedly lived in the Sawgrass apartments but apparently not. And that she supposedly lived in NC and NY at one time also. We don't know her age, her hair color, eye color, race, weight, height, nothing. Not a single thing to identify her and I want to know WHY do we not have this information?? Surely she gave this info to LE....she must have. What's the harm in passing it along to us? It couldn't do any damage.

Hey- I don't mean to stir the pot, and I don't know if this was brought up on the temp. thread when websleuths was down, but maybe there is a misprint in the transcript call from jail?

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call it a night. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,4188975.mp3file

You could be right. It would make sense in the context. Transcribers aren't infallible.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've listened to it over and over, and I've played it for other who agree. I just don't hear the "Mike" part...and it makes sense to say "call it a night", as she follows with "I haven't slept in four days".

I can't give you the exact time, but it's near the end, after Christina says "So if I get you Tony's number, are you going to stop talking...etc"

and I personally think that the guy visiting was just maybe someone who liked her in high school, or something. I don't think it had anything to do with anything...

Like I said, I could be wrong, but that's what I hear. Maybe someone else does, too?

I agree 100%

Babycat, I think you may be right. Unravel transcribed the call and got this:

CA: I... I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick now, and I want to actually try to close my eyes. I haven't
slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68030

It could be. The problem is, we don't know enough about her to find her. Based on what Casey said, we know her name and the fact that she supposedly lived in the Sawgrass apartments but apparently not. And that she supposedly lived in NC and NY at one time also. We don't know her age, her hair color, eye color, race, weight, height, nothing. Not a single thing to identify her and I want to know WHY do we not have this information?? Surely she gave this info to LE....she must have. What's the harm in passing it along to us? It couldn't do any damage.

Thanks! I was wondering if I had missed her age somewhere. It would help to know something about the person that she supposedly left Caylee with the last time she saw her :bang:

Since when do searches cost the family money? I have never heard of a search for a missing child actually costing the family anything. I think they are trying to come up with the money to get Casey out of jail. I wonder if they know there are legal ramifications if they collect money for Caylee and use it for something else.

Okay, thanks. I don't feel so crazy after all, now;)

I just feel like the "Mike" thing is grasping at straws. I admit, at first I questioned Patrick's visit, but now I feel like maybe he is someone who had a crush on her at one time...and maybe that's why she sounded kind of amused when she said "Now I know who that kid is!"

I don't think there's much more to it than that..

but what do I know, eh? I could be totally wrong.

lol, so we are back to no Mike in the call. And Patrick is probably some dude with a crush on Casey. Well the jail needs tighter security IMO.

I think its the delay thing. I don't think she had a clue who he was at first and was going what the hell, then she recognized the Mike Walter name. I think if she would of known him after he said his name, she wouldnt of said I can't see your face.

Ok, I found a direct link to the jailhouse Patrick video and it's in a larger frame. The mouthing thing is odd. I can't figure out if it's a time delay or not.

http://www.local6.com/video/16991311/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member