Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, I thought I heard Casey say it was the same phone number. What purpose would you have two phones with the same number? Different numbers, I agree. :)

At first she tells her brother that the BlackJack wasnt holding a charge, so she was using her old phone. THEN, when he asks her where it is, she says she "lost" it somewhere.

I say she has been using that phone exclusively since purchasing it, and when the police asked for her cell phone, she gave the OLD one.

That is correct. Nice catch, I'm trying to get this to all make sense. She is hiding the cell phone for a reason.

OK, I'm watching Nancy Grace right now. Someone brought up the reward for Caylee's recovery. So I got to thinking. Casey is so nonchalant and as I said before a con woman. Let's say she owed a huge drug debt. So she colludes with someone else to hide Caylee and in the meantime everyone thinks the young girl is dead. But in reality alive and at some point someone will miraculously appear with little Caylee and collect the reward. At some point this person who is a friend of Casey's splits the reward with her. Yep, I know it sounds silly but I keep thinking of her con woman approach and nonchalant behavior. She just comes across like she doesn't care or knows she's alive and will pull this caper off. I only point this out simply because as Diane Dimond said on NG tonight nothing seems to make sense about this case. Indulge me for a moment on this. Yes, I still believe she's dead but I also think something is amiss here and when it's all said and done we'll look back and say, aw we should have seen that coming. So then you say but the dead body, well they haven't released anything yet. Far fetched? Yes, but this Casey is a con woman and think about it, most drug users become cons to feed their habits.

I seriously doubt that that, because after they "split the reward" it probably wouldn't even cover Casey's legal fees. And if they didn't split a reward, Casey would be in huge debt. I don't think this is the case. It also doesn't explain the cadaver hits, and abandonded car, and decomp smell.

I also doubt that "zanny" is a drug dealer and Casey a runner. Why would Casey give out her real name? If she's so scared of the drug dealer and her bad connections, what sense does it make to provoke the person that has you child by "outing" them? Also, why would Casey lie about people (Jeff, Juliet) cooberating her story about this Zanny kidnapping her child?

Makes no sense to me...

I think the bottom line is that Casey is a liar, and did something terrible to her child. It's already been proven by her own statements and suggested by her friends that she's a habitual liar. I think that's just it.

Ok...now this is erroneous and IMO irresponsible reporting...the guy on NG said the birth father died in a car accident about a year ago...don't these guys ever do their own reporting or do they get there stuff from message boards like ours?

Thanks for the info. This is another one at Goldenrod and Colonial, but it looks like the lot is bigger because there is parking on two sides.

Is this not it either?
http://i34.tinypic.com/2w4fsk1.jpg

I don't think that is it either, There are other businesses in the building and it is a small building. I believe there is a Papa Johns Pizza there next to Amscot in the same building. Amscot and the pizza place face East Colonial. If I have time tomorrow, I will try to go and take a picture of it.. I have a two year old son who keeps me very busy, but I will try.

Thanks so much for the update Nursebeeme. It's so hard to try and read back through an enormous amount of posts trying to find the actual update and not having to butt in and ask questions.

I'm taking a break from this and adding a bit of vodka to my coke. haha.

For what it is worth, I really think the park/crime connection needs researched and cross-examined with all the dates in this case and that the visitors on her visitor log need explored in more depth. Leave no stone unturned.

Goodnight.

OK, I'm watching Nancy Grace right now. Someone brought up the reward for Caylee's recovery. So I got to thinking. Casey is so nonchalant and as I said before a con woman. Let's say she owed a huge drug debt. So she colludes with someone else to hide Caylee and in the meantime everyone thinks the young girl is dead. But in reality alive and at some point someone will miraculously appear with little Caylee and collect the reward. At some point this person who is a friend of Casey's splits the reward with her. Yep, I know it sounds silly but I keep thinking of her con woman approach and nonchalant behavior. She just comes across like she doesn't care or knows she's alive and will pull this caper off. I only point this out simply because as Diane Dimond said on NG tonight nothing seems to make sense about this case. Indulge me for a moment on this. Yes, I still believe she's dead but I also think something is amiss here and when it's all said and done we'll look back and say, aw we should have seen that coming. So then you say but the dead body, well they haven't released anything yet. Far fetched? Yes, but this Casey is a con woman and think about it, most drug users become cons to feed their habits.

This was proposed in the Maddie McCann case also. Alas, no one stepped forward to claim the money or bring Maddie back. While it is a great idea, I don't think we are going to see little Caylee again:mad:

Salem

In a way your post is similar to what I think happened.
Other than to add... instead of her hiding Caylee to collect the reward money
she gave Caylee to her drug dealer as collateral for the drug debt.

If she owed a debt I don't think she'd give Caylee as collateral. I really think if and only if she is alive she's doing it this way because of the reward money. She also realizes if she loses custody she knows her Mother will get it and thus she has Caylee back. No Casey wants to live the good life, the life of no work and laziness peppered with drug use. How else will she accumulate the money but pull off some type of caper. Remember, those who know Casey say she's not stupid. She's a con woman. Something reeks here and yes I believe the Grandmother with all her debt is in on it as well. How much debt are the Grandparents in? How else will they pay off this debt? It could be, indulge me again, could be the con to end all cons. They pay off the recovery person and that person splits the reward money with the Anthony's after it reaches $500,000. Whose to say the reward won't keep growing. My point is this is the best case scenario only if the girl is still alive. If she is deceased then of course my theory goes out the window. Again, don't get mad at me for the theory. It's only one if in fact she's alive.

Nothing about a reward scam or kidnapping make any sense based on the other party not knowing that Casey would wait 31 days or forever to report her missing. If the car had not been towed, like it really got stolen. When would this Cindy/Casey confrontation and 911 calls have been made. Casey was well on her way to Aug 9th. That was her next hurdle date wise.

AAAGGGHHH!

Someone calls in with a good question about Caylee's (dead) father's family and the local reporter says no one is saying anything about them. Diane D lets him get away with that! No follow-up question.

What ever happened to investigative reporting? Why aren't these local reporters investigating?

I can't seem to get caught up so excuse if someone has already mentioned this. I took it that she swapped sim cards because the blackjack would not hold its charge (which by the way is a popular problem with blackjack) and then misplaced the blackjack phone. AT&T would have a record of both phone purchases, if she was lying about the blackjack she would of said she bought it from a friend etc, not from an AT&T store.

I did think it was a hint when he asked if she was at Universal for work or fun and she said something about not work, and he so for fun and she responded not exactly for fun and he said I got ya. So there is something behind that in my opinion.

Ok...now this is erroneous and IMO irresponsible reporting...the guy on NG said the birth father died in a car accident about a year ago...don't these guys ever do their own reporting or do they get there stuff from message boards like ours?
They don't get it here or they would be correct now and then. LOL

maybe we could have a thread that is on updated info found by posters for each day. that way if someone misses a day they can look on that thread and get a jist of whats been covered for the day.

bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!
Excellent job, NB!!

I can't seem to get caught up so excuse if someone has already mentioned this. I took it that she swapped sim cards because the blackjack would not hold its charge (which by the way is a popular problem with blackjack) and then misplaced the blackjack phone. AT&T would have a record of both phone purchases, if she was lying about the blackjack she would of said she bought it from a friend etc, not from an AT&T store.

I did think it was a hint when he asked if she was at Universal for work or fun and she said something about not work, and he so for fun and she responded not exactly for fun and he said I got ya. So there is something behind that in my opinion.

She did say she swapped the sim card to the new phone from the blackjack. But things got twisted up and Lee asked her about the lost black jack and how she could lose that phone with the sim card in it and not lose the card too. She had a quick answer about the phone falling out of her pocket. That told me it was just another big lie. Sim cards don't fall out like that.

I seriously doubt that that, because after they "split the reward" it probably wouldn't even cover Casey's legal fees. And if they didn't split a reward, Casey would be in huge debt. I don't think this is the case. It also doesn't explain the cadaver hits, and abandonded car, and decomp smell.

I also doubt that "zanny" is a drug dealer and Casey a runner. Why would Casey give out her real name? If she's so scared of the drug dealer and her bad connections, what sense does it make to provoke the person that has you child by "outing" them? Also, why would Casey lie about people (Jeff, Juliet) cooberating her story about this Zanny kidnapping her child?

Makes no sense to me...

I think the bottom line is that Casey is a liar, and did something terrible to her child. It's already been proven by her own statements and suggested by her friends that she's a habitual liar. I think that's just it.

When push comes to shove I really think you're right here. But her nonchalant behavior smells to me. Casey's behavior is too matter of fact. She's too relaxed for someone who killed their child. I guess one would have to look at Casey's past to get a feel for who she is. But this month she was gone, why, where was she and what was she planning? This just doesn't seem like someone who kills their child and goes about their business. She was planning something. Perhaps it was murder, who knows.

Sorry... had to add to this...
A drug dealer carries two phones!
One for business and one for personal!

A drug dealers employee might also carry two phones.

I know there is no indication that she is a heavy drug user other than the money that shes disappeared (actually potentially a pretty good indication, imo) but a drug dealers employee, perhaps one who needs to pay off some heavy duty drug debt, might carry a cell phone from their "employer" while they were working.

I have to say that I don't believe there is any babysitter. I suppose it is possible that shes overextended her credit with some dealer, who has taken her kid as collateral until she pays it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500