Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Fusion. The club Casey was at, the one that Tony works at, the one his best friend spins at is Fusian. "Drink lots of water and pop advil" speaks more of staving off hang overs than it does drugs to me. And following the link, the first line in the description is... "Fusion Nightclub - Think of Fusion Nightclub as a guaranteed hangover".

I agree about staving off hangovers. When I tended bar, one of my regulars always ordered a beer and a glass of water because he had read that hangovers are due to dehydration.

I think Leila posted this, bringing it over
Cindy explains away the Fusion pictures as Casey looking for the babysitter.

Okay, just supposing, SUPPOSING a babysitter really did take Caylee...

did casey REALLY think that babysitter would risk being out caught partying? Or did ZG just HAPPEN to hang out where Casey's boyfriend worked? I guess Casey secretly started dating Tony all in a clever ploy to get closer to ZG at Fusian.

And is it was "that kind" (ransom kind) of kidnapping, but ZG kidnapped her because she really wanted kids, why, WHY would she leave a kid she wanted badly enough to steal to go out partying? At the bar where Casey's boyfriend worked, no less.

I do not know except originally it was stated that Casey called him to comfort him about the lose of his job. Then I believe the Rev said he resigned.

I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was surprised that the attorney, Michael Walsh, said about Jesse on Dan Abrahms. He said Jesse had been fired, yet we saw the comment on MS that he had resigned. To many conflicting statements here. Did Jesse resign or was he fired. Did he resign because he was going to be fired. If so why??

The date on that is a mistake. That was taken on 6/20, not 2/20.

Teddy Pieper did some Internet housekeeping today. His site is gone and so are all of the pics. Bummer.

Maybe LE requested it while they reviewed them? I wonder why...

Who is Teddy Pieper? The photographer? Anyone have a link?

I agree about staving off hangovers. When I tended bar, one of my regulars always ordered a beer and a glass of water because he had read that hangovers are due to dehydration.

That's how I keep from getting them/or overdrinking my limit. A glass of water after every drink, and one Advil right before bed, or in the morning.

Maybe LE requested it while they reviewed them? I wonder why...

Oh, I can bet it's because he wants to get PAID for the pics instead of having people swipe them. He's a professional photographer. And he gave FoxNews an exclusive. I'm sure he was paid well.

He should thank us!

I think we all know why LE isn't searching for Caylee.... they have NO CLUE where to even begin to look & they already know she's dead.

I think they ARE looking - we are just not "seeing" them searching. On one of the shows tonight - I think it was that Shef or Shep guy - he said that the team working this case is one of the best and they guys are real pros. So I do think they are looking but doing it very quietly. Any of you guys out there near that Blanchard Park - try to notice when you go out if you see any groups of vehicles or small groups of people around there,

On Greta they just had Ted Williams do a walk through video - did you notice when he was at the Anthony house that the American flag was at half staff. It was on a pole on the side of the garage. I am an avid flag flyer - learned it (and learned it well) from my GF. When you have it on a wall mount - it is flown at about a 30 degree angle or so - slanted up - when it is to be flown at half staff then you change it to a 90 degree angle and these wall mounts have the slots for that. I found that curoius that the flag has been lowered to half staff.

I do not know except originally it was stated that Casey called him to comfort him about the lose of his job. Then I believe the Rev said he resigned.

All I know is what Michael Walsh said tonight. He did not mince words, and in one fell swoop discounts the call on the 25th and by default in his statement dumps the call on the 24th as well.

OH- I am SOOO mad! I just spent forever typing apost with my broken wrist about my theory only to click submit and the thread was closed! ARGGGH!

As the wicked witch of the west screamed as she was melting.."Whyyyyy? Oh Whyyyy !"

Two things:

1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.
yes Eliza! (hi Eliza!), not even GLORIA ALRED!!!!:eek:

.... snipped

So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
Anyone else?

I'm not sure about that, but I do know that they will be able to determine whether the person to whom the hair belonged was dead or alive when the hair was left there.

Link?

I don't know where she was on July 4th.

She borrowed Amy's car at some point and maybe stayed at her place, too?

Don't know. But I do know that Tony was in NY July 1st through 5th.

The first report of Casey's behavior while Caylee was missing was by a station in Florida they did a little expose with Casey wearing the American Flag as a like a toga on July 4th. The reporter said she had cooked for someone or people on the 4th.

Ppl that use these drugs speak in "code". I can promise that one is geared towards drugs. This other Fusian...any of the locals know anything about this "club"? Looks to be a sushi bar/club to me.

Not neccessarily. There are more pictures of her partying on 6/20. Those pictures I posted from february are to disprove the theory of Tony's friend who said Casey didn't start going to Fusian before she met Tony in May.

I'm running on 45 minutes of sleep, and my brain is fried so bear with me if this makes zero sense. Whenever I've talked to people about bars/clubs, "go" meant more like "go regularly/frequent", than it meant to just attend. I can be in a bar that I don't go to. I think she popped in at Fusian every now and then [she had to, if she met Tony there], but it didn't become a regular thing for her until she'd met him.

OH- I am SOOO mad! I just spent forever typing apost with my broken wrist about my theory only to click submit and the thread was closed! ARGGGH!

As the wicked witch of the west screamed as she was melting.."Whyyyyy? Oh Whyyyy !"

You can use copy and paste...it won't delete the post even if thread is closed.

But, yes, that is bummer.

Oh, I can bet it's because he wants to get PAID for the pics instead of having people swipe them. He's a professional photographer. And he gave FoxNews an exclusive. I'm sure he was paid well.

He should thank us!
You know what? I don't blame him. He and the other guy (on Greta) are both great photographers. If he can make a few bucks more power to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa