Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I can bet it's because he wants to get PAID for the pics instead of having people swipe them. He's a professional photographer. And he gave FoxNews an exclusive. I'm sure he was paid well.

He should thank us!

I guess, but I'm confused...in photography, you either watermark the picture, so people can see if they want to order, but can't steal/reproduce them anywhere (except at home), disable right click so people can't save the photo (which you can get around), or...NOT make your photobucket/flickr a public account, because people can just take them! That's why I dont get why they were up to begin with, if he was selling them...

OH- I am SOOO mad! I just spent forever typing apost with my broken wrist about my theory only to click submit and the thread was closed! ARGGGH!

As the wicked witch of the west screamed as she was melting.."Whyyyyy? Oh Whyyyy !"
Hey my buddy Galvino...sorry to hear about your wrist...and even more sorry to hear you are melting!!! What is your theory???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fategoddess
IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

Olive:
Can you post link? I don't remember those

Here you go:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=77846630&albumID=2060200&imageID=29136917

Found in this myspace acct:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77846630

From the photos and the video on the above site, it really looks like all the "promo" girls wear matching outfits. Casey looks more like the gal pal of someone else who works or worked at Fusion. To me, it appears that Casey wanted people to believe/think she was a promo girl so she could "claim" to be working instead of partying.

I would just like to say something to the grandmother of little Caylee.
"You daughter is NOT a good mother. No good mother would do what your daughter has done to their child. IF she did NOT do anything to her child and IF she wasn't afraid of being punished, she wouldn't continue to let LE run all over the place looking for what SHE, your daughter, KNOWS where she is!"
He's most likely disgusted with her and told her he's washing his hands of her if she doesn't tell HIM the truth and she let him walk away. He's probably heartbroken over the loss of his niece AND his sister.
This case is driving me crazy. I get so frustrated and everytime I see a picture of beautiful little Caylee, it brings tears to my eyes because she is lost and someone knows where she is and won't talk. :(

If Casey was any kind of a daughter she could never put her parents thru the hell either.

I hope they all walk away from her!

I think that is the wrong club -Fusian is the club Casey went to.

http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132116/Orlando/Fusion-Nightclub

This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.

I worked in clubs for years and I can assure you that the reason you drink tons of water and go to an open all night club is because you are on X. I bartended at one of these places and made no tips because they are so screwed out of their minds on drugs that they don't want to drink/get drunk.

Hey Bee!

Dear Lawd- I'll get to typing again- it may take awhile. As fast as we move, I'll hope to post before THIS thread gets closed-LOL!

O/T Has anyone noticed the new tourism commercials for Pakistan? YIKES!

I'll Be Back!

:blowkiss:
The first report of Casey's behavior while Caylee was missing was by a station in Florida they did a little expose with Casey wearing the American Flag as a like a toga on July 4th. The reporter said she had cooked for someone or people on the 4th.
Hi absolute! I know what media report you are referring to.. I think what screwed up that date as the 4th (the party in flag toga and saran wrap on the guy! ) was the personal messages that several posters uncovered between Casey and TonE's sister....putting him home on the 5th of July...and she alluded to the fact she was going to do something nerdy or dorky...for him...something to that effect when he got home (wish I had the link for you but I am not in the mood to thread dive right now LOL...lololol).. Anyhow, I think she had the party for him on the 5th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drip~drop
pheno?

Sodium pentathal would work better.
I volunteer

to take or administer? lol
CheckDaFacts
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CheckDaFacts
Find all posts by CheckDaFacts
Add CheckDaFacts to Your Contacts

#373 Today, 07:39 PM
RR0004
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

#374 Today, 07:39 PM
SWAG1959
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

yea - that too - just wish we could make her talk!
She's a player. She figures that she'll talk if and when SHE is good and ready. She wants to out fox the foxes. Won't work. They have time and they also get to go home at night. Not Casey. She is in her cage for now.:behindbar

OH- I am SOOO mad! I just spent forever typing apost with my broken wrist about my theory only to click submit and the thread was closed! ARGGGH!

As the wicked witch of the west screamed as she was melting.."Whyyyyy? Oh Whyyyy !"
So Sorry!!! Ouch, that makes me have sympathy pains in my wrist for you!

Oh great - that's just where I want to go for a little R & R - Pakistan huh?

:woohoo:

Hi everyone. First time poster, but a long time lurker - very, very long time. I had issues registering, as well. I absolutely love this site and everything that you super sleuths have to add to these cases. I hate that these cases exist but they do. My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting so wound up over these things. I'm sure some of you have been there, too. Although, he is starting to come around some. He has even started asking me "so what are they saying about that on your site?"

Anyway, glad to be here.

I have a simple question, not sure if it's been asked or not. Is Lee older or younger than Casey? I guessing he's younger since he is still at home, as well.

Hi everyone. First time poster, but a long time lurker - very, very long time. I had issues registering, as well. I absolutely love this site and everything that you super sleuths have to add to these cases. I hate that these cases exist but they do. My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting so wound up over these things. I'm sure some of you have been there, too. Although, he is starting to come around some. He has even started asking me "so what are they saying about that on your site?"

Anyway, glad to be here.

I have a simple question, not sure if it's been asked or not. Is Lee older or younger than Casey? I guessing he's younger since he is still at home, as well.
Lee is older and he is not still at home - he has his own place. But I don't think he is THAT much older

Anyway, glad to be here.

Welcome blondie!! Lee is her older brother. He is 25 IIRC.

I believe that this is the person who made the statement tonight - the former Fusian DJ and Tony's best friend. This is a photo of he and Tony titled "before things got ****ty" - what do you suppose this means??
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=54125309&albumID=19248&imageID=31800554

I was thinking it was Clint, too. He's the one that was being confused with Lee this morning.

Things got ****ty all right. All of the people in those pictures partying with Casey in June must be besides themselves.

Just got done watching Greta. I am hoping that we get some good news soon! Please pray for this little angel. Hoping tomorrow will bring us some GOOD news! Either finding Caylee or homocide charges!:blowkiss:

caylee.gif

8e050de4.jpg

Ppl that use these drugs speak in "code". I can promise that one is geared towards drugs. This other Fusian...any of the locals know anything about this "club"? Looks to be a sushi bar/club to me.
what is some of the code? Can you school an open heart nurse who only knows drugs in their chemical names LOL

Also, do you know much about the X scene? Is it possible that is what is going on in that club that is not really a club fusian ultra lounge?? It is a sushi bar by day and party pad put on by that production company DBC at night.

TIA... I am not that old, but in the early 90's when I was in college pot was the drug but people mainly just drank until their eyes popped out. There was hard rock and no "shot girls" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike