Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I just heard back and here we go

I do public records searches - I haven't tried to go into Orange County until this morning

there was a cynthia marie anthony busted in april 2005 for possession of meth and possession of coke - plead guilty - but court withheld adjudication

here's the link

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...087463&id=DOCC27087463.A0&parent=DOCC27087463

you might have to cut and paste these links

the next one was for porstitution and I see you might have already found that one -

the prostitution one lists name as cynthia m anthony and has a dob of 9/22/80

heres that link:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...128752&id=DOCC27128752.A0&parent=DOCC27128752

I'm sorry about the wait but if this is NOT the cindy in this case - well I hope you UNDERSTAND.

that's already been brought up and 9/22/80 would make her too young to be this cindy

&parent=DOCC27128752

I'm sorry about the wait but if this is NOT the cindy in this case - well I hope you UNDERSTAND.

Hi Swag...we did actually look into these records forums ago. (who can keep up?!). The Cindy Anthony mentioned is a younger prostitute who was arrested for both meth and child abuse. Not the Cindy Anthony involved here.

I know what you're trying to say but IMO, he's WAY too 'slow' to represent anyone of ANY significance. Maybe he's in it for the perks on the side because all he's doing here is showing the world how subpar his skills are.

Well, I am going to have to respectfully disagree. I watched the video just a few minutes ago with the link Cindy sent me. He can afford to pay for TV ads and the like. I am sticking by my theory that "someone" hired that attorney for her. It wouldn't surprise me to be wrong though, and it won't be the first time.

I think Casey has made a deal with this lawyer to do a book on this story when its over (cos he is stupid enough to believe her) and he gets a big take. Gloria Alrhed has done that before (I think for that Amber person). I hope Casey gets put away for life and isn't allowed to do any book for profit then that lawyer will get nothing.

Some States have laws that won't allow you to make money off of a case like this. Not sure about Florida.

Deedlebugg...I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who is obsessing over this case...it's on my mind 24/7 - I DREAM about it. I think that the outcome is going to effect our "recovery" time in this one significantly.

I too am glad for the company. I have a five year old and when I look at her i just can't wrap my mind around whatever is or isn't in Casey's. I'll never get it and don't really want to. I just want Caylee found so everyone who DOES care about her can rest.

I cannot find a birthdate for these drug charges. The prostitution charges yes, that is definately not her.

OK - I just heard back and here we go

I do public records searches - I haven't tried to go into Orange County until this morning

there was a cynthia marie anthony busted in april 2005 for possession of meth and possession of coke - plead guilty - but court withheld adjudication

here's the link

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...087463&id=DOCC27087463.A0&parent=DOCC27087463

you might have to cut and paste these links

the next one was for porstitution and I see you might have already found that one -

the prostitution one lists name as cynthia m anthony and has a dob of 9/22/80

heres that link:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...128752&id=DOCC27128752.A0&parent=DOCC27128752

That IS interesting!

But the date of birth doesn't make sense???

Is it at all possible that Casey could be booked using her mother's name?

Not sure what to make of this. :confused:

Some States have laws that won't allow you to make money off of a case like this. Not sure about Florida.

That's the son of sam law, which has recently been modified to a degree, and only applies to a person convicted of the crime in question

Aleve, click on a person's name in the box where they are posting (try clicking mine) and you will see where it says 'private message'. Click on that and you will get a box to type a message in and send it. Look at the top right of your screen for private messages. I am sending you 1. You should see a 1 up there. Let me know if it works. I will post your message for you if you want.

Not to get offtrack, but I too had found some information that I didnt want to post. I sent an email to Tricia as I couldn't find how to PM someone (Yes I am THAT technically challenged). I did not want to post it out of fear someone close to the case would realize it was me. I felt better doing it that way then posting something here. If Swag had to go offline for a lil bit then so be it. I just hope she/he posts what they were saying if a moderator says it is ok.

And yes, all of our emotions are flying - Caylee still isnt found - I just hope and pray that she is alive and that Casey has been playing a horrible game this whole time.

I just deleted about 50 off topic posts.

Check it out...word to the wise...if you have information, but are not sure about posting, contact a mod....as Swag did....HOWEVER, don't post up for everyone that you have info and can't share....it causes problems.

If you have info, hold it until you can post. Do not 'tease' everyone. Not that this was being done purposefully..Swag's intentions were good, IMO, and she just didn't realize. Now she knows. ;)

I will not say this again, READ TOS....there should be a few TO's being handed out here. NO MORE WARNINGS....ATTACK THE POSTS NOT THE POSTERS.

STAY ON TOPIC! FINDING CAYLEE.

Thanks Diane B and quickattack for posting new, reasonable and viable information to discuss.

Oh Boy- who's takin this one- I just can't today..

I already said my 2 cents worth on that last page. This is getting kind-of sad. If we run things by people they can surely point out if it is not revelant.
I would like to say that if you have what you think is revelant, and you are not sure pm a few others and ask them first.

That IS interesting!

It is a different Cynthia Anthony...I believe both charges are against the same person who was born in 1980.

I've been meaning to ask this for days. Several threads back, someone mentioned that Casey actually posted on this board before she was arrested. I have NO idea whether that is true or not.

If it is, and someone knows where the posts are, could you direct me?

I have four kids and they all have brown hair and hazel or brown eyes with the exception of my second child who has blond hair and blue eyes. When he was growing up I had people with the nerve ask me "Does he have a different dad" No he didn't. The truth of the matter is he was my only PLANNED pregnancy.:)

Some people can be so insensitive.!! Grrr... It takes a good understanding of genetics to know that a child may have a recessive gene that dates back to an ancestor. Most people just aren't very educated on genetics.

That IS interesting!

I realize LE often makes mistakes but I would find it hard to believe that you could be adjudicated fully through the system on a false name.

I think this is totally unrelated to the case and is another Cindy Anthony who is, apparently a meth addicted prostitute born in 1980.

After looking more at the facebook stuff regarding Amy moving and Casey and Amy being roommates. I think Amy was going to move into the Anthony home. Casey makes the comment regarding Amy - she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
that was on June 24th.
I took that drammma comment to mean that Amy confronted Casey about the cash that was stolen, and Casey attempted to convince her that Amy must have concealed it somewhere while sleepwalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aoajanw