Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if a review of the cell phone records will show a log of all calls received by Casey's phone number including the reported "private" number i.e., not the actual phone number called from just support for her receiving a "private" call the day of the 911 calls like she claims? It would be interesting to know if she did get that call, how long was the call, etc. Conversely, will be important to note if she didn't receive any calls that day and thus is not being truthful.

That hasn't been made public but you can be sure LE knows every incoming & outgoing call & message from any phone Casey had.

Lanie, so sorry about your daughter. My heart aches for you and all those who have lost loved ones due to horrific crimes.

Adding that I just went to the supermarket and People magazine has an article on Caylees disappearance. I didnt read the article but did see a picture of Gma sitting all nice and pretty right by the crib. It seemed like such a staged shot it made me sick to my stomach. I was so distressed I wound up not buying the magazine but will have to tomorrow.

I am wondering how much People Mag paid the Anthony family for their story.
And who is getting that money?????
I'm pretty sure the family is getting the money. Probably a pretty hefty sum I might add!

:furious:Ok not sure if this has been mensioned cause I haven't had time to read through the past messages.
BUT, that being said I do believe CASEY has told the truth finally. She had said to another inmate that Caylee is with her dad, and she claims daddy died so there we go, just maybe she has finally told us something that is TRUE.
Also what is grandma saying when she says it is finally starting to make since?
Wish I could figure this all out!!!!!:confused:

No, Casey said Caylee is with her Boyfriend.

This is true. But I think Casey may be stalling for time. I heard on the news last night that it takes only 8 weeks for a body to decompose to just skeletal remains with little to no tissue left. I pray to God this isn't the case here, but Casey may be stalling long enough so that if a body is ever found, they won't be able to determine a cause of death.

Oh My!
If that is the case, what a cold and calculated person she would be.
I still want to believe, that IF this child is dead, it was accidental.
Then, maybe she would try a CYA kind of thing. I would think at this point, if it was accidental, she would have caved in and the story would have come out.

This is not a stupid girl, her lies are blatant, but she is very calculating. She has LE and FBI at her bidding.

I still ask, how can this 22 year old girl, be calling the shots?

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

They are waffling on any information which might help to find their granddaughter. They have given conflicting statements to authorities and press with relation to the whereabouts and activities of their daughter Casey, who is considered a person of interest in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

It is time to declare Cindy Anthony and George Anthony as willfully withholding information regarding a minor child who is considered to be in a life or death situation.

Haul Cindy and George Anthony in for questioning and if they are not forthcoming then arrest them.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Let's do a Websleuth Poll!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the family is getting the money. Probably a pretty hefty sum I might add!:mad:

NOTE: Sorry for the duplicate. For some reason, it sent to to another screen yet already posted my original.

I know of a girl that does the same thing, only it DOES affect her mothering skills.

She goes out after her child is alseep, and comes home at the wee hours of the morning...at that time it's only a few hours before the child wakes up. BUT the mother is so exhausted, she continues to sleep....it's very dangerous for a child to wake up and be left unattended...
I agree with you there is a limit to how much partying a mom can do, but like Cindy has mentioned and even put in her myspace blog, she was the one caring for Caylee. Leaving there enough room for Casey to lead a single party life.

:furious:Ok not sure if this has been mensioned cause I haven't had time to read through the past messages.
BUT, that being said I do believe CASEY has told the truth finally. She had said to another inmate that Caylee is with her dad, and she claims daddy died so there we go, just maybe she has finally told us something that is TRUE.
Also what is grandma saying when she says it is finally starting to make since?
Wish I could figure this all out!!!!!:confused:

That is not what was allegedly said. What she was Suppose to have said is with an ex-boyfriend not her dad.

I am soooo trying to understand...I have to pick up my dear granddaughter today at her sitters...the sitter has all our phone numbers....we have hers....we are all on first name basis....I cannot understand how the sitter of this precious Caylee was never seen by grandparents...did they never ever pick her up at her place wherever that is????They seem so involved in Caylee's life...how could no one not have ever seen her???Somebody help me I am being consumed by this little missing child.....as I said before I have lost a child so I know that grief.....why can't Casey show some emotion.....God help us all.

I'm pretty sure the family is getting the money. Probably a pretty hefty sum I might add!:mad:

NOTE: Sorry for the duplicate. For some reason, it sent to to another screen yet already posted my original.
That has me wondering, IF People Mag is paying them - could we possibly see Casey biled out sometime soon? If there is a definition of "blood money" then this is surely it.
Horrible.

She said it herself "Caylee is Missing" so she should not feed into her daughters unwillingness to talk. I feel very strongly as I am sure that we all do , that children are defenseless and need our protection at all times. It is their very right, and to me Cindy is not protecting Caylee or Casey for that matter, she contributing to the spoiled sociopathic ways of her daughter and it is only hurting that beautiful little girl. I'm sure she is overwhelmed but what or who rather is the priority here? It should be Caylee. Period.

I agree with what you are saying, however, I am in a rational state of mind. The point I am trying to make is there is a good possibility Cindy lost all ability for rational thought back around July 16th. We can come up with all kinds of theories involving conspiracies and book deals and who knows what, but for me this is the simplest explanation for what I see as her running off at the head babbling nonsense at every turn. She IS making things worse, but I don't think she is capable at this point to see that. I think she is a broken woman who has lost a precious little girl, and she can't face it.
Lanie

IF Caylee EVER spoke of or anyone in the state of Florida could confirm the Nanny's existence, we can be sure Cindy would be shouting this from the rooftops. She has NO PROBLEM explaining her rotten pizza theory.... it's not a question that she's holding back.... there's NOTHING for her to report.

All we have is Casey's word. And then a week later, she finally remembers discloses that the nanny is around 26 years old & there's some vague description? Yeah, right.

What a true sociopath though to make up a fake nanny and tell your mother this person was your babysitter for a YEAR...she probably was leaving the kid at whatever flop house party she could...but, I do believe Casey told her mom there was a babysitter..but how pathological that it looks like she made it up over a year ago.

It's handy though if you happen to accidentally kill your daugther that you can blame it on the nonexistant nanny that no living person but you has seen and there exists no physical or paper trail to substantiate her existance in the real world.

I was confused when listening to her talk about her cell phone. The blackjack, which she had only had a week. That is the one she told her brother had the nanny's phone number in it. Now, that does not make sense. If she had been in contact with her nanny, and ONLY put her number in her NEW phone...............? And of course that is the phone that is missing. She also talked about the memory and the sim card, none of which is even close to the truth!

Sabego

I think that was her point to confuse and dilute - she covers lies with lies until you have a headache and she does it calmly and in a confident tone of voice. Evil.

I believe, my don't hold me to it, People Magazine is running this story soley on their own investigation and meeting with people. According to the link, the magazine came out today!
Somewhere there must be a video as People Magazine was on one of the TV stations. I just can't remember where I saw it!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member