Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw earlier today on some talking head show that the forensics are yet to come in, takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

Whether this is really true, who knows.
someone posted on the previous thread that some forensic data should be in the end of next week

how do we know they are not looking?

IIRC, after they searched the GPs yard, they stated they would be searching other places, but refused to name those places. I may be reaching, but is it possible they may have some places they are not overtly searching, specifically to keep it quiet?

Looks like the ZG that received the citation 05/24/08 (yes, the night that Casey met Tony at a birthday party) made a payment on this fine 06/11/08.

I also found it interesting in the recent phone call with Lee. He seemed very distant from her, to me. He's been busy talking to her friends and I'm betting that he's not getting the answers he was hoping to get.

On one of the shows last night, either Greta, Dan Abrams or NG, they were talking to the Sheriff's office, Officer Padilla, and he said THEY CAN'T SEARCH FOR CAYLEE UNTIL THE FAMILY REQUESTS IT, AND THEY HAVEN'T REQUESTED IT!

Sorry for shouting, but this is outrageous! The family needs to ask!

I think that is wrong information, nobody has to request a search for a missing 3 year old, its not like filing a missing person report on an adult. The child has disappeared, that is a fact, the mother has alleged a kidnapping, that is fact, the police can do whatever they want to at this point.

On one of the shows last night, either Greta, Dan Abrams or NG, they were talking to the Sheriff's office, Officer Padilla, and he said THEY CAN'T SEARCH FOR CAYLEE UNTIL THE FAMILY REQUESTS IT, AND THEY HAVEN'T REQUESTED IT!

Sorry for shouting, but this is outrageous! The family needs to ask!
Say what? That doesn't make sense. She reported the child missing on a 911 call.

There is DEFINITELY something very odd about this, yes.... can you imagine as a Grandma being told that your 3-year-old granddaughter has been missing for "31 days" and saying, "Hey, let's sit down and update our MySpace pages to reflect this!" :rolleyes:

Yeah, no one does that! Grandma has been defending Casey's every word since. I still can't seem to wrap my head around Cindy knowing that Caylee is dead and show no signs of grief. There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy deeply loves little Caylee.

once again FOX news takes an unclear statment and uses it to convict family members of being involved in a conspiracy.

the most recent call that was released where lee asks something about trust and casey says nothing has changed.

somehow the investigative geniuses at FOX say this confirms that Lee is involved in caylee's disappearance and coverup. keith ablow feels he has sufficiently "decoded" their secret coded conversations and it proves to him that Lee is guilty of a crime here.

Our WalMart has a no shirt, no shoes, no entry policy

Regarding a search for Caylee. Where does LE start to look over a month after she went missing? LE has stated they are conducting searches. But they will not say where. And we know they are at least looking for a live Caylee as valuable FBI resources are being used to chase down rediculous sightings from all over the U.S.

Lets be clear here. The only people not looking out for Caylee's best interest is the Anthony family. They hold the secret, they hold the key. Their only concern is protecting Casey.

IIRC, after they searched the GPs yard, they stated they would be searching other places, but refused to name those places. I may be reaching, but is it possible they may have some places they are not overtly searching, specifically to keep it quiet?

I can't believe they haven't done a thorough search of the local area, particularly swamps, landfills, dumpsters, lakes, and rivers. I know this takes time, but I think people dump bodies in places they know well - i.e. how private the places are(how likely they are to be seen), and how easy to access.

Regarding a search for Caylee. Where does LE start to look over a month after she went missing? LE has stated they are conducting searches. But they will not say where. And we know they are at least looking for a live Caylee as valuable FBI resources are being used to chase down rediculous sightings from all over the U.S.

Lets be clear here. The only people not looking out for Caylee's best interest is the Anthony family. They hold the secret, they hold the key. Their only concern is protecting Casey.
I agree SuziQ. It sure is frustrating though.

does anyone have the url to the call between casey and lee released last night? has the call been transcribed yet? thanks in advance.

I understand what you are saying.
I am just trying to put myself in the GMA's shoes. Could it be that she WANTS to believe ALL that Casey is saying because the alternative is just unthinkable to her?

I cant keep up with all the posts but people under severe stress like Cindy is go into denial. It is just too much to even think Caylee is dead. I truly believe this. Ive done it myself, different situation but at the time I was so scared and stressed to the point I couldnt eat for a week and I denied everything people around me told me. I couldnt process it and just kept telling myself think positive and all the others were WRONG. She wants SO bad to believe Casey (yes I know it is far out) but if she does, it means Caylee is out there ALIVE.

If Casey doesn't want to say anything on a phone call or video visit that will be made public, she could at least be communicating confidentially with Lee (in writing?) and giving him names of other people to talk with.

Of course what she should be doing is sitting down with detectives and giving them those leads.

I read earlier that the family met with the FBI for several hours yesterday. Do we know if Casey was present?

top of the afternoon friends! Absolut...did you read my theory? I posted it in theories and am interested to hear your take on it..

Real close to what I have too.

i think for the first few days that could be explained away, but now her attitude and reasoning just defies logic. The alternative is something we all don't want to accept, for sure, expecially her grandma, but start putting the blame where it belongs and maybe caylee will be found, alive or not, she deserves some dignity.

Again, I agree. I am in no way defending Cindy's absurd actions. I am just trying to understand why she is behaving the way she is, because as you put it, it DOES defy logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther