Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is DEFINITELY something very odd about this, yes.... can you imagine as a Grandma being told that your 3-year-old granddaughter has been missing for "31 days" and saying, "Hey, let's sit down and update our MySpace pages to reflect this!" :rolleyes:
Wouldn't you have been out all night looking for her?

Is there any chance that Caylee is alive and this is some kind of elaborate hoax that Casey has put together in order to get some kind of wrongful arrest payout, sue everyone, and then go on the TV talk show circuit?

Is this even remotely possible?

I agree with Suzi also. They aren't going to tell us everything they are doing. No one's seen any press conference from LE in a while. That says more than it's not saying. This IS a high profile case and I still think it will go deeper than just a "comb the land" type of investigation.

once again FOX news takes an unclear statment and uses it to convict family members of being involved in a conspiracy.

the most recent call that was released where lee asks something about trust and casey says nothing has changed.

somehow the investigative geniuses at FOX say this confirms that Lee is involved in caylee's disappearance and coverup. keith ablow feels he has sufficiently "decoded" their secret coded conversations and it proves to him that Lee is guilty of a crime here.

wow, that is mean. I do believe Lee konows how she operates and he is trying to get info out of her, he sounded so tired in the video audio. I think he is going nuts trying to figure out where Caylee might be.
I think Lee seems like an OK guy.

Say what? That doesn't make sense. She reported the child missing on a 911 call.

It would interesting to know if there is a missing persons report with anything verified to be the truth on it or if one exists at all. Someone has to sign the report for example Casey.

I cant keep up with all the posts but people under severe stress like Cindy is go into denial. It is just too much to even think Caylee is dead. I truly believe this. Ive done it myself, different situation but at the time I was so scared and stressed to the point I couldnt eat for a week and I denied everything people around me told me. I couldnt process it and just kept telling myself think positive and all the others were WRONG. She wants SO bad to believe Casey (yes I know it is far out) but if she does, it means Caylee is out there ALIVE.
This is exactly what I am trying to say. You just said it better then I did. know I would want to believe ANYTHING no matter how far fetched it was, then to believe my Karmella was dead. Just thinking about that makes me tear up.

I cant keep up with all the posts but people under severe stress like Cindy is go into denial. It is just too much to even think Caylee is dead. I truly believe this. Ive done it myself, different situation but at the time I was so scared and stressed to the point I couldnt eat for a week and I denied everything people around me told me. I couldnt process it and just kept telling myself think positive and all the others were WRONG. She wants SO bad to believe Casey (yes I know it is far out) but if she does, it means Caylee is out there ALIVE.
Your body only allows you to handle what it is capable of handling. But, IMHO...she knows.

I don't get it either ccat.
Either they are SURE Caylee is dead. :( Or they know something else.

I don't understand why people are NOT out there looking.
At least look at some places. Sawgrass...Blanchard park...that resort under construction, near the bars she went to.....SOMEPLACE !

Maybe le should fly all of US down to Fl. and WE will look!!!

Remember Casey said she feels Caylee is 'close.'

That's basically the ONLY lead people have & more than likely she was talking about emotionally.... not physically.

I personally think Casey didn't intend for anyone to EVER find Caylee.... she wouldn't want any evidence to be linked back to her. She's not stupid.

Alligator or dumpster... that's my feeling.

I don't know if this has been addressed. I left for an hour, came back, and was already at least 10 pages behind and on a new thread.:eek:

Anyway, this is going to vary from state to state. TX, where I live, is a community property state. That means (not to be condescending, just in case someone doesn't know) barring special circumstances, everything in a marriage is supposed to be split 50/50. Our house is in mine and my husband's name, but the mortgage is just in mine. Nothing cryptic here, just at the time we refinanced for a better rate, we ran it under mine, his, and ours, and mine came out the best.

Lanie

Although I can understand why people would think there should be an all out search for Caylee - unless someone tells LE where to look I can't see how it would help anyone to have LE have an all out search to look for Caylee. While Orlando itself is a smaller city, the land mass around it is absolutely huge. Where do you start looking? I am sure LE has looked where they think they should and just kept it from the public. In this type of case there is alot of info I too would not release to the public.

Its upto Casey to let the world know where Caylee is. I dont think that is ever going to happen though, and I am so sad that I had to type that.

What kind of mother is she

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html
Family Of Missing Girl's Mom Meets With Investigators For 6 Hours
Thanks for the link. Sounds like it was just Casey's parents. But this:
"She's leading you to a place, but she's not telling you the exact location to which apartment it is because she's afraid if someone walks in that something may happen to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

is ridiculous. Cindy is implying that Caylee is is another apartment at that complex but won't say which one? So now LE is supposed to knock on every door, but be careful! in case they walk in on something?

It does make me wonder about that 'Social Entertainment' company we talked about on the previous thread, that's located in the Sawgrass apts.

Any updates, that I can add to today's dailey recap thread without having to scroll through TONS of pages?? Please pm me, if you feel something should be added. Thanks!

Great read imnothe! snip from your link~

"
According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Casey Anthony is a "dark damsel" who is seemingly ignoring the disappearance of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Anthony.
"The hallmark of a good predator is that she constantly tells lies. If you clutter the truth with enough of what's false, no one can tell what is real," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. "This is why the female offender keeps everyone guessing with deception. Keep people chasing their tails, and they don't have the time to fight you. You will often find female offenders are remarkably good at making people do what they want. They are especially skilled at manipulating men. Women know there is more than one way to make a man wild. She can seduce him. She can lead him in circles. When that fails, she can kill. Seduce-circle-kill."

Yesterday. Just released from FOX. They're saying she's saying "I'm not level" when she's really saying "ON that level"!!!!!!! Idiots!!!!!!

Is there any chance that Caylee is alive and this is some kind of elaborate hoax that Casey has put together in order to get some kind of wrongful arrest payout, sue everyone, and then go on the TV talk show circuit?

Is this even remotely possible?

If that were so, they surely could have scripted it much better than they have. I don't think this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member