Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little off topic, but goes along with the post I posted the other night about Fusion. I got blasted for having the wrong place...BUT, this IS the same place that I was calling the drug club. The same owners own the car place that donated money. FWIW, if she was not working there, WHY is this company fronting so much money? Something about this is not right...

Video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgG4rjp0TkQ

I don't think I ever saw this connection between the exotic car people and fusian.

I said earlier that maybe someone from here that lives up there should "check out" Fusian tonight - just to people watch. Wonder if anyone did? Hubby and I were talking at dinner and even he said if were were up there - we would be there. Would prove to be an interesting evening to say the least. You know they are jumpin' tonight - especially from all the publicity its gotten all week.

I agree with you, I'd go if I was closer, only I'd be watching Casey's "friends" given the current scenario she's in. Do they party like it's 1999 or do they kinda mope a tad in their corner booth?

Sorry maybe I wasn't that clear - its late and my mind is mush over all this. What I was asking was IF Morales went with Amy on vaca to Puerto Rico - why did Casey only pick up Amy at the airport - why not pick them both up? Where was he? That is IF he went with her? And its funny - you haven't heard diddly squat from them, about them, nothing - except that Amy was po'd at Casey for stealing like $700 - $1000 from her. I know they must be talking to LE and probably lending good info at that.

Exactly! Where are Amy, Ricardo, and JP???? What do they know that we can't know?

I'm wondering if it's possible that she doesn't know where her daughter is or where she might have left her? What if she actually lost her, gave her to someone she doesn't remember or even left her somewhere(possibly in the car)? Maybe she was kidnapped or 'lost' but Casey being drunk or high cannot remember at all what happened. Maybe shes going round and round to not admit this. Maybe she was even slipped something in the club and someone in that scene has something to do with it? Maybe they are either helping her cover her tracks now or telling her that her daughter is with whoever....

Just thinking out loud here....

Sorry, but I have to. What happened to maternal instinct? What happened to the women that realize that once they have a kid it means no more parties, no more late night, no more being a teenager? That's what Casey seems to act like sometimes is a spoiled teenager. It's ridiculous. I had my daughter at 17 and guess what? I quit partying, I quit going out all night, I got a job and worked my butt off. I wouldn't have considered any other options. This is the type of thing that makes so angry.
Am I mistaken or isn't it supposed to be be a child, live like one, have a child, grow up? That's what I always thought. I'll get off the soapbox now. Sorry.

This is a little off topic, but goes along with the post I posted the other night about Fusion. I got blasted for having the wrong place...BUT, this IS the same place that I was calling the drug club. The same owners own the car place that donated money. FWIW, if she was not working there, WHY is this company fronting so much money? Something about this is not right...

Video link:

I think it is a bit odd too. Maybe with all the negative attention this has brought to their club they thought they would do something nice? Maybe they did it for Tony? Who knows at this point.

I'm wondering if it's possible that she doesn't know where her daughter is or where she might have left her? What if she actually lost her, gave her to someone she doesn't remember or even left her somewhere(possibly in the car)? Maybe she was kidnapped or 'lost' but Casey being drunk or high cannot remember at all what happened. Maybe shes going round and round to not admit this. Maybe she was even slipped something in the club and someone in that scene has something to do with it? Maybe they are either helping her cover her tracks now or telling her that her daughter is with whoever....

Just thinking out loud here....

That is exactly why I am very interested in the ZG that lives in anothe apartment complex only 9 miles away.
BTW, does anyone know what apartment number Zaney supposedly in? Was that ever mentioned?

I don't think I ever saw this connection between the exotic car people and fusian.

I'll have to go back and find the exact link, BUT these folks own the car place, the sushi bar/club, and a "hot girls" something-or-other (not sure exactly what they do, but it was speculated that Casey was working in that sector for this business).

I'll try to find it. If anyone else can post this info, please do.

I noticed last night the help find caylee website date is now June 16 but the OCSO website is still using the june 9 date

It was reported on Fox News that CSI took some "clothes and personal items" from the backyard area. This I don't understand - why would there be clothes in the backyard that wouldn't already have been taken by LE? I heard someone say that they were probably looking for something with Caylee's DNA on it to compare with whatever is in the trunk...like her skin cells. But if that's the case, why take something from outside that's been exposed to the elements?? From the presser, I don't think it was announced what they took - so any information we get at this point would be a leak and possibly unreliable.

The last Fox coverage I saw was just a bit ago that said they went to the back yard, opened the shed and collected something near where Caylee played.

Another station? reported they were gas cans. And one of them reported soil samples. This is crazy :crazy:

Sorry, but I have to. What happened to maternal instinct? What happened to the women that realize that once they have a kid it means no more parties, no more late night, no more being a teenager? That's what Casey seems to act like sometimes is a spoiled teenager. It's ridiculous. I had my daughter at 17 and guess what? I quit partying, I quit going out all night, I got a job and worked my butt off. I wouldn't have considered any other options. This is the type of thing that makes so angry.
Am I mistaken or isn't it supposed to be be a child, live like one, have a child, grow up? That's what I always thought. I'll get off the soapbox now. Sorry.

Soapbox or not, what you say is true. Doesn't appear Casey had any sorts of responsibility or accountability that she, other than being mom, took seriously at all. All I can say...no real job and alas, the car wasn't hers either.

Video link:

I agree - and I DO believe she was "promoting" - but I DON'T think it was a nightclub that she was marketing!

Christina I believe. But it is another day the week before that Caylee was not with Zanny she was with Casey. Same as the 13th.

WAIT a minute...

"June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses. "

She was WITH Christina or Christina saw her? I'm assuming Christina saw her...because if she wasn't "missing" then it wouldn't be notable for her to have been "spotted"...

Shouldn't it have dawned on her immediately that something was wrong if Christina saw her with some strange person? And if it wasn't some strange person, then that means whoever Caylee was with was known by at least Christina...

Yet from what we hear of Christina on the phone with Casey, she doesn't mention the sighting and who the person was...

And who remembers a date they were out, and specific details of what someone else was wearing, almost 5 weeks earlier, to the date, without looking at a calendar or something, especially in what should have been a moment of panic?

Which then goes back to that first night they should have realized this was either TOTALLY irrelevant because Caylee wasn't "missing" yet OR that Caylee really was missing earlier than they're saying now and perhaps the June 9th date really is correct.

I noticed last night the help find caylee website date is now June 16 but the OCSO website is still using the june 9 date

I really think LE has such a crap timeline at this point they still want to piece together the week before leading up to the 16th.

There were entire thread(s) devoted to Casey's tattoo IIRC (seriously). Try doing a search. We found some tattoo guy named Mike I believe. If NB is on, maybe she can refresh my memory.
Also, I searched and searched online for something that stated GM and GP were on Vacation when the burglary occurred and I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where it was found media-wise?

Exactly! Where are Amy, Ricardo, and JP???? What do they know that we can't know?
Speaking of JP - I can't remember where or when I heard this - but I did hear this sometime today - that JP is now some kind of editor for one of the TV media outlets up there. Interesting no?

Lurker deciding to post, sorry if I am straying from current discussion.....I wanted to touch on something to do with any possible searches. I recall something I once saw on another case, where the car's computer was used to convict someone. I know they (the computers) store all kinds of info that can be decoded by forensics. This is from a book about computer forensics "In today's world, a driver who killed a pedestrian said he was going the speed limit, but his car's computer recorded his actual, highly excessive speed and the electronic evidence resulted in the driver’s conviction...."

I heard a someone quote a LE official as saying they "are conducting searches based on forensic evidence gathered from the car"

Possibly they are using this forensic ability to conduct searches, and that possibility definately puts to rest any question of them not having a good starting point to go by. The computer could tell how many miles were drivin in a particular sequence and thereby concluding the furtehst point Caylee could have been taken by Casey IN THAT CAR, if it really were Caylee in the trunk.

Just an idea!

I am not sure I am buying Jeff hardly knew Casey. He has comments on her myspace such has happy birthday sweetie - she comments on his happy birthday love. She asked if he was still coming Saturday back in 2007 around the time she is planning Caylees birthday party for Saturday. Various other little comments. On Jan 2008 she writes on his face book - I miss you. Then May 15th I miss your face. July 18th he had a status message lets pray for Caylee Anthony, then July 19th he joins the Caylee Anthony missing is missing group.

Fox tonight (On the Record) reported that there was a composite sketch of Zanny, but I believe the age they had was between 40-50. Does anyone else who watched know if I heard that correctly?

I said earlier that maybe someone from here that lives up there should "check out" Fusian tonight - just to people watch. Wonder if anyone did? Hubby and I were talking at dinner and even he said if were were up there - we would be there. Would prove to be an interesting evening to say the least. You know they are jumpin' tonight - especially from all the publicity its gotten all week.

I was just thinking before I read your post, OH HOW I WISH I WERE LOCAL TO ORLANDO!!!! I'd be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769