Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey is mother of the year! The way she is giving up her own life to protect her child is so.........it's so.........admirable.

sorry if this has been discussed before, I've not been able to keep up, but I read here that Caylee's alledged father was buried in Greenwood Cemetary in Orlando. Could it be possible that Caylee was put (buried) there to be near her father?

I think everyone pro and con has this case getting to them. Who wouldn't? In any case PM me if anyone missed the links and needs the links to the interviews done today so we don't clog up the board.

Everything that has come out fact or lie proves one thing, there really are those families where "you don't have to live with the decisions you make"!

Caylee will be a ward of the state if she is alive when this is over. IMO

it makes it that much harder to keep up with all the threads....I can come back in an hour and try to read for information, but 1/2 of it is irrelevant.

I decided to join this website after 2 weeks of lurking because the tone was polite and on-topic along with detailed correct information. i'm really impressed for the most part.

Sometimes, this reminds me of what my grandmother used to say..."ya'll sound like a bunch of cluckers in a hen house." :crazy:

J.O was killed in a car crash in Orlando. Padilla said he was told the father was killed in a car crash in the Carolinas. LE has the DNA results and now knows how Caylee's father was/is. It is just my assumption that LE has shared that info with the family.
That's quite possible but Lee was saying they've known for years.

I thought the same thing especially when it was mentioned about "Caylee's Law" to protect children from their parents who don't report them missing. Although there is no law, but someone mentioned it, not sure who, but it came up yesterday.

That should have been at the Bond hearing, as I posted then, I really think unfortunately it's because their is evidence of her presumed death, imo.

Guys. If a post offends you, you have the option of ignoring the posters or hitting the red and white triangle. Rather then clog the forum up with "agreed" posts, or defending why you don't want to here or see posts like this, hit the alert button. Don't keep posting stuff like "agreed" or "i disagree". Its counter productive, and I know it's annoying me, to have to read 20 different posts tjhat say I agree.

I wasn't addressing you or your posts. I don't even remember which posts belong to which poster.

I was agreeing with a statement by another poster, who said she didn't believe bashing anyone would help solve the case.

I agree with her.

I'm new here, but from what I can tell, people who have been on this board for a long time like to keep the conversation uncluttered and simple. Any regular here can feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I assume this is so regulars can go back and review old conversations.

I think organization is important to them. Name calling and blowing off steam, although completely understandable given the nature of this case, are not clues or theories.

Perhaps someone would like to start a thread for airing frustrations?

Here I wrote all this - and none of it is pertinent to the case! HAHA! I should change by name to "Hypocrite."

Actually I have had her and a couple of others on ignore for over a week now. I only the post because of your reply. I think it would be a good idea to start a bashing thread to relieve their pressure and to clean the daily thread up for the rest of us that are not at all interested.

No. They have the DNA results in. They've not confirmed anything (and probably won't). Obviously, Lee could be just reiterating what Casey has told the family...but there is also the possibility that LE has shared the DNA results with the family.

I want clarification also, please. I saw where it was reported that the DNA "was in" but I thought this was the DNA in the car, yard, etc. and had nothing to do with the possible father? Did I misread that? If so, do you have a link?

Thanks,

Salem

Sooooo.... I started one! For all how need to vent, please see the Ranting Thread. Also, please keep the TOS's in mind during your rant/vent/steam blow off.

I think everyone pro and con has this case getting to them. Who wouldn't? In any case PM me if anyone missed the links and needs the links to the interviews done today so we don't clog up the board.

I have also posted the links to the video on the Daily recap thread!

Based on Lee's comments today I would say they don't need it, I think LE knows it is JO. As of yesterday I know that they inquired as to whether it was available, which might explain why Lee was open with it; seems they are now willing to be honest about it. That burned my AZZ- openly admitting that the father and his family never knew of Caylee's existance- where does this end?

I also think Baez has told them to be honest about it, although I also believe the Ortiz family had no idea. Speculating what might be coming down the pike... Jesse had an axe to grind, blah blah, you get where I am going

I'm following you...

sorry if this has been discussed before, I've not been able to keep up, but I read here that Caylee's alledged father was buried in Greenwood Cemetary in Orlando. Could it be possible that Caylee was put (buried) there to be near her father?

I don't think so.... I think - assuming she's dead which I still pray to God is not the case - then her body was disposed of in a way to protect any and all responsible.

Guys. If a post offends you, you have the option of ignoring the posters or hitting the red and white triangle. Rather then clog the forum up with "agreed" posts, or defending why you don't want to here or see posts like this, hit the alert button. Don't keep posting stuff like "agreed" or "i disagree". Its counter productive, and I know it's annoying me, to have to read 20 different posts tjhat say I agree.

agree (gotcha) sorry had to do it, won't happen again, swear!!!!

Actually I have had her and a couple of others on ignore for over a week now. I only the post because of your reply. I think it would be a good idea to start a bashing thread to relieve their pressure and to clean the daily thread up for the rest of us that are not at all interested.

:clap::clap:

I think this is a great idea!

Salem

Thank you very much for that info. There is a listing for a Jesus Ortiz who passed away on May 7, 2007 listed in the social security death index database. I just find it a little unusual that his date of birth was December 25, 1943 which would have made him 65. It could be that the college student that seems to be the person people are connecting to Casey and Caylee was not a legal resident here, but was here on a study visa. Just an observation. But as it's been stated, we only have Casey's word to go on there and we know how much that has been worth so far.
Link to database:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderSSIResults

Would they list people that haven't collect SSI? Everyone on the index seems to have collected SSI, so with 'our' JO being so young, I'm wondering if he is not listed. I checked other states and it seemed the same.

OME

Amazing its a message board and people are posting their opinions what and original and novel concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member