Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Is it not reasonable to conclude then that LE most likely DO know whether or not J.O. is Caylee's father? And, if so, that they MAY have shared that info with the family? Not saying they DID...just that it's a possibility.

Anything is possible, but I am the type who will wait to hear it directly from OCSD. I can't go on speculation, never did, just like facts, something the online reporters and some on air reporters lack!

With Casey telling her brother about who the father is, is just another lie spread to someone else to repeat over and over and over again.

I want clarification also, please. I saw where it was reported that the DNA "was in" but I thought this was the DNA in the car, yard, etc. and had nothing to do with the possible father? Did I misread that? If so, do you have a link?

Thanks,

Salem

Hi Salem. I posted a few links after that post...let me know if you can't find them...

Patty - good ears ! I went back and watched the Cindy interview from this afternoon (thanks Gigi for posting to You Tube), and she does start to say Cas - disappearance, then corrects herself and says Caylee's disappearance.

Just my mind "wishing" that Cindy had made a freudian slip!

I want clarification also, please. I saw where it was reported that the DNA "was in" but I thought this was the DNA in the car, yard, etc. and had nothing to do with the possible father? Did I misread that? If so, do you have a link?

Thanks,

Salem

:rolleyes:Sooooo.... I started one! For all how need to vent, please see the Ranting Thread. Also, please keep the TOS's in mind during your rant/vent/steam blow off.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry to quote myself - just want everyone to see there is a new ranting thread.

Thanks!

LE will be extremely sensitive should they need the DNA from JO, to see if it is a match as there is JO's family out there and still grieving over their loss and then to find out there might be a child that belongs to their son, and never seen and now is missing.

This is why I wish the discussion of the father would just go away for awhile.

Come to think of it, I think a reporter already went to the Ortiz family come to think of it. I think this was on Geraldo. I remember the reporter outside the house speaking to a woman.
Isn't there a thread for this discussion? I feel so for that family. I'd like for LE to spell out how it is relevant. Surely they have enough of Casey's stories to paint a clear picture of her without having to devastate a family.

Post deleted except for link.

Busy- if you would not mind, could you post just the link and delete the rest? You did not do anyting wrong, but I did not post his families names previously as I am aware there are some on this thread that are actually reaching out to family members in this case? No disrespect, just concerned

Padilla did say he was told by the family the dad died in a car accident last year in the Carolinas. It is my opinion either the fam told him that, or he was confused as to the state, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."

Anyway, LE MAY NOT test JO blood for a paternity DNA without a court order or permission..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

Another good question, as usual.

OME

Padilla did say he was told by the family the dad died in a car accident last year in the Carolinas. It is my opinion either the fam told him that, or he was confused as to the state, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."

Anyway, LE MAY NOT test JO blood for a paternity DNA without a court order or permission..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

Great point about the Guardian Ad Litem - I agree 100%!!

With the mention of the Carolina sightings I would like to bring up something I posted on the thread from last night. On July 25th I emailed Lee through his gmail account and told him I lived in the Charlotte area (the report I had heard at that time specifically mentioned the Charlotte area) and that I would be glad to help the family in any way I could to search for Caylee here. I offered to print and put up flyers or anything else they thought would be beneficial to their search for Caylee here. Since the Charlotte area is far too large for one person to cover, I asked if there was a specific area they knew of that would be the best place to start posting and also asked if there were other volunteers in this area that I could coordinate with to help in any way I could to find Caylee. I used my personal gmail account, which is my real name @gmail.com and gave my cell phone number. I then copied and pasted that email and posted it on the helpfindcaylee.com website to make sure it reached the right person as quickly as possible. To this date I have not heard anything from anyone, so I can't help but completely discount any sightings in the Carolinas. Somehow I am sadly no longer surprised.

Post deleted except for link.

Thank you so much and Im guessing the O's thank you.
To that end, I am pretty sure they know now, I have seen several of Jesus's friends delete from his myspace in the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname