Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been speculated by Fox reporters, and guests that she does have an accomplice, because if Le is cosidering granting her partial immunity, they seem to think she has an accomplice!

Thank you Ladybass.

Although speculated, partial immunity can mean so many other things/situations. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't more to it that I didn't catch. Again, thanks!

Alright I know I might get flamed here but I think this is done to cover for Cindy. She was originally the last person we could verify to be seen with Caylee. Now all of that is shot.

One more thing, if he called the police and wrote a report about missing gas, did he call them and tell them he knew what happened after he got them back, and I thought he said a neighbor took them.

OMG this is too bizarre.

I would buy this if I didn't hear the 911 tapes. She does sound sincere on them.

Probably the last time I've heard her tell the truth.

But then remember the story that the father got into a car wreck and died as he was driving to Caylee's birthday party. I don't remember which family member/friend dropped this tidbit, but I believe it was stated as fact. :waitasec:

I think the boyfriend or the boyfriends roommate said this. I am sure it was one of them.

I just realized why the family is trying to make the new timeline start at the 24th. This would invalidate A LOT of myspace/facebook comments and photos of her partying!

I think the boyfriend or the boyfriends roommate said this. I am sure it was one of them.

That is what CASEY told the boyfriend. She told her family something different. She probably told Tony that to get attention and sympathy. (cause she is a psychopath)

I just realized why the family is trying to make the new timeline start at the 24th. This would invalidate A LOT of myspace/facebook comments and photos of her partying!

Exactly. :clap:

I would buy this if I didn't hear the 911 tapes. She does sound sincere on them.

Probably the last time I've heard her tell the truth.

I also think Cindy was truthful on that first phone call when she said "Whose fault is it you're in jail? Are you saying it's MY fault you are in jail? If you hadn't lied to the police..." something like that, anyway.

It DOES matter- or at least it did when I tried to get it. I had to attend hearings- they said NO, I had a lawyer, they said NO. Apparently, however they measure it ( I want to say I remember in "units" of some kind? Was a long time ago) my mother's work history was short by ONE. Kinda frustrating for a kid who became an orphan and then got emancipated at 16.

it determines the amount the child will get and it also depends on how many children there are cause each child gets a seperate check and as each child becomes no more elgible then the others ss goes up

The specifics gave that (it being a rehearsed lie) away...

It was just like Casey and her being able to spout off the "31 days" and spelling of ZFG-Imagini-Nanny's details on the 911 call...

Yet NONE of the could recall the DATE they last saw Caylee correctly...but suddenly we have yet a NEW date (the 16th) with them having been SEEN leaving later in the day, and not heard through the wall at some point like they were saying after the first revision.

Suddenly having details down to the time to me reeks of fabrication. :rolleyes:

No the new date is the 24th. That is the big news on this thread right now. Watch Greta again...

Good thinking!

That is what CASEY told the boyfriend. She told her family something different. She probably told Tony that to get attention and sympathy. (cause she is a psychopath)

Sorry, that's what I meant. I just meant that the story was reported by the boyfriend or the roommate. This whole family is a case study waiting to happen. My head hurts and I haven't even seen the whole interview yet.

It DOES matter- or at least it did when I tried to get it. I had to attend hearings- they said NO, I had a lawyer, they said NO. Apparently, however they measure it ( I want to say I remember in "units" of some kind? Was a long time ago) my mother's work history was short by ONE. Kinda frustrating for a kid who became an orphan and then got emancipated at 16.

Oh, sorry, they might go by quarters worked over a certain period of time. My mother got SS for me as a child and I know of a toddler receiving benefits after her father was seriously injured in a vehicle accident.

Alright I know I might get flamed here but I think this is done to cover for Cindy. She was originally the last person we could verify to be seen with Caylee. Now all of that is shot.

One more thing, if he called the police and wrote a report about missing gas, did he call them and tell them he knew what happened after he got them back, and I thought he said a neighbor took them.

OMG this is too bizarre.
I thought it was strange that tonight George stated he saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with their backpacks on June 16 at 1:15 pm (I believe that was the time he stated). And then he VOLUNTEERED in a very glib, almost giggly manner, that he always watched the cooking channel at that time every day, I guess to prove to Greta that he had a reference for being certain of the time. I dunno.... it just seemed odd to me. Actually HE'S odd.

No the new date is the 24th. That is the big news on this thread right now. Watch Greta again...

did he say he saw Caylee on the 24th? i know he said he saw Casey and found the stolen gas cans in the trunk. But what about Caylee? was she there? if not.. then she still wasn't seen since the 16th

The last time CAYLEE was seen was on the 16th....by George. At 10 min. to 1 in the afternoon.....he remembers because he was watching his cooking show.

When did he report the gas cans stolen?

So you heard on the 24th at 2:25? I missed that.

Yep, he was specific. And I was multi-tasking and need to watch it online when it's posted in the 2 hour entire thing on Greta, but I believe he ALSO had a time that he last saw them to the minute on the 16th.

Exactly. They started changing the timeline after they were released. They keep saying "those pics are old" and true- most are! But the ones with her in purple @ fusian (fusion?) are new, there is proof they are new. That is a fact. The dates orig. given for when Caylee was missing = mommy was partying AFTER, with a great big happy smile on her face. Hardly going through the motions as they implied in the beginning. Obviously not "looking" for the "nanny" at her fav spots either. I wish these people were capable of giving us SOMETHING to believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge