Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight sweetdreams!!!!
I think I am going to watch Greta and then go to bed myself,.. might jump back on if Greta has some new info that I have never heard! LOL

GOOD NIGHT!

The only outdoor activities we've read about are the park, the pool, the beach. Why were boots found in the car?

They were her clubbing boots -- IIRC, knee high leather/pleather looking go-go boots... :mad: for her to wear while she did her investigations at the clubs.

I'm heading to the tube too.. and I'm NOT going to let myself be drawn back here... unless I'm totally weak

Play nice~

well she's sure gonna need 'em now - 'cause she is knee deep in doo doo lol

Maybe she pulled off the pants right before she abandoned the car and wore only her top back to tonys? I wonder if they were wet in the legs, like from grass rubbing against them? Actually, I think she probably half lived out of her car.

I think Casey would have destroyed the clothes she had on when Caylee was either killed or moved. jmo

I do as well...

That's why I think it's interesting that suddenly we have G/C remembering about these pants that were in the car. That C just happened to have washed and NOT turned over (or mentioned) initially.

And then we have this now as what George claims Casey was wearing the last time he saw her with Caylee.

I think this is being used as a 'cover' for what she was really wearing, though it is done sort of making it 'hint' that this would be the clothing to look more closely at...when really it's NOT.

(If that made sense? :crazy:)

Boots: maybe these are the boots she was wearing during 'the hot body contest' photos.
Sorry if post is redundant.

I wonder what, how she is doin' now? Almost a whole week with nobody to talk (lie) to. I don't think she really has that much access to a TV that much. Also, wonder if they might be considering puttin' her back on suicide watch. (We couldn't get that lucky) Just my humble opinion, dontcha know.

Wonder if they would let that ZG visit her - man oh man - I bet she would have a word ot two to say to her (ZG that is).

I do as well...

That's why I think it's interesting that suddenly we have G/C remembering about these pants that were in the car. That C just happened to have washed and NOT turned over (or mentioned) initially.

And then we have this now as what George claims Casey was wearing the last time he saw her with Caylee.

I think this is being used as a 'cover' for what she was really wearing, though it is done sort of making it 'hint' that this would be the clothing to look more closely at...when really it's NOT.

(If that made sense? :crazy:)
I agree unless the parents are beginning to protect themselves from being accessories.

I've thought the same thing about the drug mule theory Tsunami.

I wondered if Casey "rented" Caylee out for drug runs and that's how she was earning money. Sometimes people running drugs will take a child along as a prop and store the drugs on their person, in diapers or in stroller. People traveling with a child look less suspicious. Maybe the child was drugged for one of these runs and the over dose happened then?

Tsunami said-
Gosh, all this reading is too much. Just a theory, but what about the idea of Casey being a drug runner, and someone held Caylee to make sure Casey returned the money.

She stated she needed money to get Caylee back, so if my theory is correct maybe she blew the money and whoever wouldn't give Caylee back.

Could that be why she came up with the "Caylee is in danger!" comment.

Wonder if they would let that ZG visit her - man oh man - I bet she would have a word ot two to say to her (ZG that is).

I think Casey would pee in her pants if she went in. Pic of Casey when the real ZG stands up: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname