Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this before but will again now..

I heard Cindy on video saying from the start that she offered clothing etc of Casey's to the police but they never came and got it. In the same video she was talking about the fact that the car sat there for days and the police didn't bother to search it... that they seem un-interested. I remember the video because the ending of it pissed me off when she said from now on she wouldn't give them anything without a warrant.

I'm curious what took the police so long to finally come get the clothes that we have known about all this time..

(I don't have a link for this video but if anyone doubts what I'm saying and wants a link to back it up, I'll go search for it.. just let me know!)

I don't think Caylee as a mule would work. Mules travel through airports, bus stations, etc. and I think with all this coverage someone would have seen and reported her by now. Everyone is looking for this little girl.

they were her clubbing boots -- iirc, knee high leather/pleather looking go-go boots... :mad: For her to wear while she did her investigations at the clubs.

lol...

I wonder what, how she is doin' now? Almost a whole week with nobody to talk (lie) to. I don't think she really has that much access to a TV that much. Also, wonder if they might be considering puttin' her back on suicide watch. (We couldn't get that lucky) Just my humble opinion, dontcha know.

I was wondering that too. Do you think that's why she's throwing out the "Caylee's in danger" stuff... because she thinks everyone in her family is turning on her??

I mentioned this before but will again now..

I heard Cindy on video saying from the start that she offered clothing etc of Casey's to the police but they never came and got it. In the same video she was talking about the fact that the car sat there for days and the police didn't bother to search it... that they seem un-interested. I remember the video because the ending of it pissed me off when she said from now on she wouldn't give them anything without a warrant.

I'm curious what took the police so long to finally come get the clothes that we have known about all this time..

(I don't have a link for this video but if anyone doubts what I'm saying and wants a link to back it up, I'll go search for it.. just let me know!)

I remember this too. Also Casey's journal.

Greta is on and is outside the Anthony home.

She does watch tv in jail. She even stated in conversation with Cindy that she had been watching the news. All this must be driving her crazy when her family is cancelling their visits with her.

I wonder what, how she is doin' now? Almost a whole week with nobody to talk (lie) to. I don't think she really has that much access to a TV that much. Also, wonder if they might be considering puttin' her back on suicide watch. (We couldn't get that lucky) Just my humble opinion, dontcha know.

I've thought the same thing about the drug mule theory Tsunami.

I wondered if Casey "rented" Caylee out for drug runs and that's how she was earning money. Sometimes people running drugs will take a child along as a prop and store the drugs on their person, in diapers or in stroller. People traveling with a child look less suspicious.
It worked for Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

She did in the beginning. But on that one phone call with Lee she was telling him that she could only see like an eighth of the TV screen - so I don't think she is seeing much now - that was also the phone call when she said that Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

Remember though, the entire WORLD was looking for Maddie McCann, and today we find out there were multiple possible sightings of her in one general location by unconnected witnesses and not even the family was ever informed.

I just thought she was offering her receipts of where Casey had been... then once the LE seemed uninterested, she said too bad for you.

ew! that is a horrible thing to say. I don't remember that part; so thank you for sharing.

She did in the beginning. But on that one phone call with Lee she was telling him that she could only see like an eighth of the TV screen - so I don't think she is seeing much now - that was also the phone call when she said that Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

yeah, that example along with jon benet ramsey and danielle vandam scares me in cases like Caylee's.

Remember though, the entire WORLD was looking for Maddie McCann, and today we find out there were multiple possible sightings of her in one general location by unconnected witnesses and not even the family was ever informed.

Jose was going to bring her tapes of the shows so she could get a laugh - I remember that distinctly!! What a horrible thing to say.

Yeah, now doesn't THAT sound like a grieving mother of a missing little girl?!? :bang: What is there to laugh about? Grrr, I soooo don't get it.

so maybe it is wise to call both family and LE with sightings? Then ALL know the fats. I can see why a family would also want to be called like the Anthony's did at first. Esp after this info came out today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname