Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty has done some nice work on the timeline. All we know is that Cindy said Caylee was in her room on the morning of the 16...and as the story goes...George was home until midday. Patty poses some great points -- George should have some really good information about Caylee during that morning. Breakfast, potty, getting dressed -- it's not like a 2 and a half year old can stay in her room all that time like a teenager. As a matter of fact, it would be more like you, the adult, can't get five minutes to yourself with a 2 and a half year around. We need to hear more from George and Cindy about the 16th, not that any of it will be the truth.

I AGREE!!! There is no way a 2 1/2 yr old would stay in a room for that long of a time...

I agree with Miss Lisa. I think Casey is just trying to control the situation. Draw attention to herself...what better way now other than telling the truth. It could be payback in her mind. I do not think for one minute she would actually do what the lawyer tells her. She's never done what she was supposed to.

The only thing from all that "excitement" yesterday that really bothers me was about the reward. Both LE (check Padilla in the presser) and one of the "talking heads" experts said that the reward would stand regardless if she was found alive or deceased. How horrible. Isn't that something you would NOT say just in case there are kidnappers out there holding her? I mean it keeps coming out that Caylee could be in danger.

Why in he77 would ANYONE say that to the public - much less I heard it twice.

That one fact alone made me toss and turn all night. (((((((((shaking head)))))))))))

oh and Good Morning all.

wondering...If there is any connection with Anthony family employment connections and Skyview Exotic Car Rentals. Just trying to follow the $$$..trail.

I was lurking in the Peter Benevides: Bogus Dummy Corporation thread, owner of Skyview Exotic Car Rentals who posted the reward $$. As I was cruising the comments I had a thought. Maybe there are some connections with Benevides and the ANthony family.

It appears that Casey was involved with DBC either as a promoter or as a "girlfriend" of a promoter.

Lee is employed at Gameday Management: http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/AboutUs.asp

George Anthony is employed in the security field..maybe for Gameday or DBC??

Maybe somebody more expereinced than I can research this....something sleezy about Peter Nenevides (plz see the Peter Benevides forum) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427

I feel there may be a connection and may lead to the discovery of who, if not Casey, has been involved in Caylee's disappearance.

I agree with Miss Lisa. I think Casey is just trying to control the situation. Draw attention to herself...what better way now other than telling the truth. It could be payback in her mind. I do not think for one minute she would actually do what the lawyer tells her. She's never done what she was supposed to.

Yes, I agree with that. I also think Jose has figured out how to handle Casey. Show her videos of the family on TV, knowing she will get upset and throw a stomping fit like a child, thus, refusing to see them. This is what he's been wanting.

OMG - I was away and just caught the refusing Lee thing! What does that mean? Did he comment to cameras?

Maybe she is about to crack open that head of hers and share another story w/us!

Lee always seemed to be the one most likely to hold her to task- little tolerance for her BS- maybe she's afraid to have to answer him now?

Let's all say a prayer or send thoughts to Casey today to speak the truth!

Great idea!
I'm joining you CitizenKim, in prayer & thoughts to Casey.

The spoiled brat didn't see Lee today because he cancelled on her yesterday.
She is the important one, not Caylee.
I wonder if she has been calling the family and they haven't been accepting her calls?
IMO

Agreed agreed agreed! NOBODY tells Casey what to do!

I'm not so sure yet. If he did, wouldn't that be up front when any of the family tries to sign up for a visit? I think it's Casey being Casey and wanting the last word. She waited until Lee got there to say she didn't want to see him.

Casey is worried about Casey... I don't think she cares if her brother goes there and get's turned away...Jose is her lawyer, He doesn't have to let them know what he has advised his client...all the things/lies the GPS are saying is doing nothing but hurting this case to prove she is innocent.

Quick post.

There is no way this attorney has any control over her.........why? Because unless he is telling her exactly what she wants to hear he is of no use to her.

My daughter has gone to about 7 different attorneys to get her kids back, of course she tells us "they all say I can get the kids back". Of course she has no money, and she just fired her court appointed attorney. Why? Because he told her that it was best to give up her kids rather than drag this out anymore.

I swear, somehow my daughter and Casey are friends :(

If her mother was giving her drugs.... well she might have stayed asleep longer

I'm throwing out the drugging biz. It's not that easy to drug a little kid -- just enough so that the kid stays asleep for a few hours. And George just thought the toddler was "sleeping in"? Of course I wouldn't be surprised at anything in this case.

Sure that this has been discussed, but I just realized that Ricardo's apartment is just over a mile from the Amscot. Easy walk, and maybe even a little shorter if someone was on foot. I wonder if she slipped in there after leaving the car, showered and changed clothes before heading back and calling Tony to pick her up. I know people have said that he'd have to have notice the way she smelled if the car reeked at that time, but this would explain why he might not have. IMO.

The only thing from all that "excitement" yesterday that really bothers me was about the reward. Both LE (check Padilla in the presser) and one of the "talking heads" experts said that the reward would stand regardless if she was found alive or deceased. How horrible. Isn't that something you would NOT say just in case there are kidnappers out there holding her? I mean it keeps coming out that Caylee could be in danger.

Why in he77 would ANYONE say that to the public - much less I heard it twice.

That one fact alone made me toss and turn all night. (((((((((shaking head)))))))))))

oh and Good Morning all.

Terribly sad I know. But I believe that there is one other person that KNOWS that Caylee is no longer with us. I think LE knows this too. IMO

Wow.. Now George is threatening for the media to stay off his property!

oh crap..........george came out of the house, mad at the reporters...threatening them to stay off his property.

The house of cards is falling!

Watching Fox...

George is angry this morning, wants everyone off his property.

FLASH: George comes out of home without "composure" tells reporters to stay off property, enraged, angry. He knows about Lee rebuff.

DBC isnt connected to Peter Benevides unless I am missing something? DBC looks to just be a group of one or two guys who got together and made a company DBC Entertainment.

wondering...If there is any connection with Anthony family employment connections and Skyview Exotic Car Rentals. Just trying to follow the $$$..trail.

I was lurking in the Peter Benevides: Bogus Dummy Corporation thread, owner of Skyview Exotic Car Rentals who posted the reward $$. As I was cruising the comments I had a thought. Maybe there are some connections with Benevides and the ANthony family.

It appears that Casey was involved with DBC either as a promoter or as a "girlfriend" of a promoter.

Lee is employed at Gameday Management: http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/AboutUs.asp

George Anthony is employed in the security field..maybe for Gameday or DBC??

Maybe somebody more expereinced than I can research this....something sleezy about Peter Nenevides (plz see the Peter Benevides forum) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427

I feel there may be a connection and may lead to the discovery of who, if not Casey, has been involved in Caylee's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member