Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know maybe grandpa might had noticed something during the visit on fathersday, and maybe thays why Cindy wanted them to leave him out of this so badly.

I am thinking....

OK how come Lee did not walk out with the attorney and Cindy and George today? This just throws me too?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039303&version=1&locale=EN-US

Says it here they walked out seperate and the video of Cindy, George, and attorney, Lee is not there? Wouldn't he stay with his family? Esp since this is so high profile?
I think the brother seems like an ok guy. But, the whole 31 days comment...I'm telling you they're trying to establish a timeline that allows the possibilty of someone else having taken/hurt Caylee.

everyone check out these 2 signatures and see what you all think --

this link is to the child neglect charge on cynthia m. Anthony. Signed on page 3...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...088134&id=docc27088134.a0&parent=docc27088134

and...

This link is to the mortgage paperwork for both cynthia m. & george anthony. Signed on page 6...
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloadmultidoc.jsp?preview=false&parent=docc12979641

i know there are atleast 2 (if not more!) cynthia anthony's -- but they both sign their names just alike if so. :waitasec:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know maybe grandpa might had noticed something during the visit on fathersday, and maybe thays why Cindy wanted them to leave him out of this so badly.
Or maybe great-grandpa knows nothing about any of this, and Cindy didn't want to have to go through it all with him.

Yes, she had to have been born after May of 05, since they state she is "almost 3 years old".

So, the question begs, if Caylee wasn't born yet, who exactly did GM neglect in May of 05? Was she a foster parent? Was it related to her nursing?

Since Caylee wasn't born yet, was Cynthia charged with child neglect for a child not related to her - through nursing or perhaps caring for someone else's child?

hmmm:waitasec: I perhaps.. I was thinking more along the lines that Cindy had not told her father yet what had happened. Several times on camera she mentioned that she had not even told her family yet that her grandbaby was missing because she was so busy with media (personally I found that to be a sh#tty excuse..but I have never been in a situation like that and never hope to be either!)

The sigs are not the same. On one sig the first and last name stop then restart after the "N". And the "Y"'s are different. It's easier if you turn the sigs upside down. That way your eye is comparing shapes, not tricked into reading the names.[/quote]

WOW! What a great tip!!!!!

I know before my grandmother passed she was at the point where she'd tell ya the whole truth point blank..No family buisness was off limits lol..
Some would say she wasn't all there but I actually respected that she was at a point in her life she couldnt careless what people thought and would tell you just like she saw it...

So the same thing crossed my mind about Grandpa...Maybe she was afraid he would reveal things "kept quiet" in that family...

then again it could be a control thing..Cindy does seem like she needs to be the one in control..

or lastly, she sincerely could have been concerned with an old man's health and they may not have even told him about what's going on...

beats me....but it does make you go "hmmmm"

Since Caylee wasn't born yet, was Cynthia charged with child neglect for a child not related to her - through nursing or perhaps caring for someone else's child?
imhoo not the same cindy. I am a nurse.... Cindy is a nurse... if she were convicted of that she would have had her license revoked or it would be delinquent and, per other wsers research it is in good standing.

I think it was the wrong Cindy.

Here it is- the family is trying to expand the timeline and make everyone believe that she has not been seen since 6/9..

LE is establishing a more recent timeline by following the evidence and corroborating witness accounts.

What would be the reason that their is this disjoint? In the face of all reason and evidence the GM has clung to 6/9, insomuch as asking the Asissted living not to release the guestbook- imo, she knew exactly when Caylee was there last.

As much as I rack my brain, there is only one answer I come up with:
The family (GM) wants them to think whatever happened to her it happened 5 weeks ago because if they actually knew the true time of this baby's demise, and imo, the moving of her remains, they would know where to look; which is in the landfill closest to where the car was abandoned, delivered from the dumpster at that shopping center circa 6/25...
They are able to search "by grid" based on dumpster deliveries and dates.
I pray they act on this before she is released.
Absolutely, that's what I've been thinking all along. BTW, sorry for all the typos in my post...have no idea what's been going on with the posting tonight. The board is acting funny. (or it's just me!)

Or maybe great-grandpa knows nothing about any of this, and Cindy didn't want to have to go through it all with him.

There may even be problems as far back as Caylee's great grandpa. I haven't heard anything else about Cindy's brothers getting in contact with them? We all agree that our families would have been contacted days ago.

I know before my grandmother passed she was at the point where she'd tell ya the whole truth point blank..No family buisness was off limits lol..
Some would say she wasn't all there but I actually respected that she was at a point in her life she couldnt careless what people thought and would tell you just like she saw it...

So the same thing crossed my mind about Grandpa...Maybe she was afraid he would reveal things "kept quiet" in that family...

then again it could be a control thing..Cindy does seem like she needs to be the one in control..

or lastly, she sincerely could have been concerned with an old man's health and they may not have even told him about what's going on...

Or there's a chance of losing the family inheritance... hmmm?

Another board way back when was talking about narcisists(sp). And one lady relayed that her Grandma would tell everyone she was so special because Sees Candy always gave her samples. She got so mad when her grandaughter told her they give samples to everyone. lol.

Thanks for the SMILE I needed that!!! :smiley4:

imnotthe, that smiley has no gums! thanks for that laugh too!!!
Thanks for the SMILE I needed that!!! :smiley4:
goodnite everyone....maybe tomorrow will bring a resolution...

One of the most provacative I have seen in a while- Loved it. Heartbreaking, but I would have left her with the chief..
It was bone chilling and very disturbing for me. There are certain films I have a hard time with. They leave me too upset to enjoy.

I don't know about the rest of yall, but today's bombshell has left me completely drained and brain frozen. I can't seem to get into the night shift groove.

I agree the tales I heard while working in a nursing home by the residents was something. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back