Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole day has me discouraged. I was so hoping there would be a good ending in finding Caylee. But in my heart after hearing the bond hearing I don't think it will be. :(

It has been a roller-coaster day. Riveting to hear all that testimony come out, but so discouraging to think the chances Caylee will be found alive have diminished so.

I'm off to watch Greta - good night, all.

One thing that concerns me about the visit with GGP is that that was the last time and place we know of that Caylee was seen, and there has been a huge error/distortion of the date of the visit, in addition to Cindy's purported statement that she would stop cooperating with LE if they checked the nursing home.

Also, every old man is not a nice sweet grandfatherly old man. Anyway, not saying GGP is involved, just that that's the last place and time Caylee was seen, as far as we know.

'Night, all. Sweet dreams.

Cindy was on my friends list--- I reconsidered with all thats coming out and sent her a 'message to let her know just what i thought of she and her daughter---

She "forgives" her daughter no matter what shes done?

I reminded her she didnt 'drop off the family cat"! And a few other choice things i had to say about her and her daughter.

I was deleted as her friend..Oh well.

My heart breaks for Caylee.

This whole day has me discouraged. I was so hoping there would be a good ending in finding Caylee. But in my heart after hearing the bond hearing I don't think it will be. :(

I'm hearing ya. The bond hearing left me with such a dull pain I can't concentrate.

Greta is about to talk about today on FOX News. She just announced that the nagging question officials want to know is.. What is that awful smell in that car?

Whew, finally got caught up here! And I've been away from WS too long too, :)

Not too far back in this thread someone wondered if Cindy would commit suicide...good observation, I wouldn't be surprised if she has a nervous breakdown pretty soon. Watching that one news video of her going on and on, then her husband tells her to be quiet, just made me feel uncomfortable, in a disturbing way.

This entire case is crazy (IMO)...my heart breaks for that beautiful little girl :(

~Jeanne~

Just watching the re-run of Greta ....

Cindy Anthony is looking at her daughter, Casey at today's hearing (with a look as if to say, this is our story and you stick to it!) saying: "Casey hasn't done anything wrong. There is no evidence that Casey has done anything wrong."

hmmmmm ....

Family is still trying to gather money to bail Casey out. Just moments ago, they received a tip that Caylee may be alive. She was spotted boarding a plane on a flight for Atlanta. She was asked her name, she told them she was Caylee Marie "Antney"

OMG

Jose is still trying to convince that Caylee is alive.

This is NOT a fun roller coaster for me. Damn.

I'll keep rambling, looks like everyone abandoned me. LOL..

Casey is still sitting in jail but wants out so she can help LE find Caylee by backtracking her steps when Caylee went missing. Geez.. She should be spilling all that behind bars if she wanted her baby girl found. She's only concerned with getting out of jail.

Just watching the re-run of Greta ....

Cindy Anthony is looking at her daughter, Casey at today's hearing (with a look as if to say, this is our story and you stick to it!) saying: "Casey hasn't done anything wrong. There is no evidence that Casey has done anything wrong."

hmmmmm ....

Wasn't that an eerie look in her eyes while she was saying that? It was almost as if she was looking directly at Casey, trying to give her some sort of clue or something. Weird.

I haven't abandoned you! Just running around the board checking on various cases that I haven't had time for today! Court was a bit too riveting for me to venture away from this case. Wow!

Family is still trying to gather money to bail Casey out. Just moments ago, they received a tip that Caylee may be alive. She was spotted boarding a plane on a flight for Atlanta. She was asked her name, she told them she was Caylee Marie "Antney"

OMG
No way! Sounds like a Stacy Peterson sighting to me!!

So were the FBI waiting on the runway when that plane landed in Atlanta?!

Where did you hear this?

I haven't abandoned you! Just running around the board checking on various cases that I haven't had time for today! Court was a bit too riveting for me to venture away from this case. Wow!

Love the avatar. I feel bad that I haven't kept up more with that case, considering I'm in Oklahoma, but this case has me addicted to it like crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6