Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he went yesterday to give his statement before court. But he called them to tell them that Casey was a habitual liar. That he got a call from Casey on the June 25th to cheer him up about him losing his job. She told him she was free this weekend if they wanted to get together. She said that the nanny took Caylee to the beach for the weekend. He contacted the police once he knew that Casey was telling conflicting statements.

What I want to know is this,.. WHY didnt' he tell about the call where he heard Caylee if he didn't HELP her with the covering up? I think the only reason he came forward yesterday in case he was implicated somehow at the hearing. jmo

Ok.. Jesse calls Casey to tell her about going to resign on June 24th. He hears Caylee in the background.

Casey calls Jesse back the next day on June 25th to cheer him up on the loss of his job and says she will be free over the weekend to get together.

If something happened, I would think it would have been after that 25th phone call. Maybe the 26th or 27th.

Did anyone find if they actually got together? Or a reason if they didn't?

Wow! We are breaking records on WS lately! Check out the numbers on Caylee's forum right now: 253 (81 members & 172 guests)

Why cheer someone up for resigning from their job?

It was reported as "the loss of his job"...

This is strange to me. He went to resign and got fired instead?

There are many reasons why he could have resigned. More pay. Didn't like the shift. His parents didn't like the job. Many reasons. Fired/resigned...I don't know for certain, but I believe the Detective under oath said he resigned, didn't he? I will have to go check on that.

Interesting, but Cindy is claiming that they "left" on June 16th now. Technically, yes..if she were correcting for the lost week...but she isn't. We know she has already tripped up about the timeline and now cannot go back to the statement of the "vacation". We need to know the date when Casey allegedly borrowed the shovel...because Cindy and George were supposed to be on vacation then, too. ???? Now, I am confused! LOL

No direct quote from the neighbor, but said "about a month before the police were at the backyard" so circa 6/15

guys- for the record, as much as it would give me pleasure to see this whackjob get her due ( i think she is an enabler big time) I do not think GM had anything to do with Caylee's death and did not really believe Casey was capable of killing her, before 7/15.
That being said, I think the woman is mentally unstable and she is acting out in the first stage of grief- denial...
Remember the 7/5 post from her about all the chances.. she robbed them blind, there's no way they left that house (shed was locked) open while they were on vacay. Casey was stuck for the first time with watching her own kid 24/7. They have a garage, why would Casey need to back the car up and not open the garage door? Because she was locked out.

I wish Lee, if your reading this, that you tell LE what you know, you are not betraying your Mom or sister, you are recovering the dignity of this sweet baby from the pit she is in. Do the right thing for Caylee.
Remember, she is named after you : CAY-LEE.

I also believe that Caylee was with Cindy and I also think Cindy and Casey know exactly where she is.

I think Cindy's post to her blog of July 3rd would go to disprove this. There is no reason to think Cindy is lying at this point about the turmoil between her and Casey. I think based on that blog and other things, Casey took Caylee away from Gma, plain and simple. I'm thinking Cindy finally called her daughter on her horrible behavior, stealing, etc. and Casey retaliated by putting Cindy on "baby restriction."

I have been in this position and I can understand Cindy's frustration and anger at her daughter. Cindy may now know what happened because Casey told her and she may, doing the best a mother knows how, be doing everything she can to protect Casey.

I don't agree with Cindy's actions, but I do understand them. There is no doubt in my mind that Gma and Gpa know that something bad happened to Caylee, and if not Caylee, then someone that wound up in that car.

Salem

Why cheer someone up for resigning from their job?

It was reported as "the loss of his job"...

This is strange to me. He went to resign and got fired instead?

LOL, he went to get fired and they told him to resign or whatever he was getting fired for was going to follow him...

The website and the online fliers all still say June 9th. Where is the urgency in an accurate timeline and posted info getting out from those involved in the "search".

Okay, someone please help me here.

I was under the impression, if anything, Jesse was only a reserve officer.

He had never really been on the "force" had he?

Something about Jesse "now" coming out with hearing Caylee in the background on the 24th of June makes little sense to me. Why wait all this time to tell the police that?

He seriously wants to change this timeline IMHO. WHY??? That's my question.:waitasec:

No direct quote from the neighbor, but said "about a month before the police were at the backyard" so circa 6/15

guys- for the record, as much as it would give me pleasure to see this whackjob get her due ( i think she is an enabler big time) I do not think GM had anything to do with Caylee's death and did not really believe Casey was capable of killing her, before 7/15.
That being said, I think the woman is mentally unstable and she is acting out in the first stage of grief- denial...
Remember the 7/5 post from her about all the chances.. she robbed them blind, there's no way they left that house (shed was locked) open while they were on vacay. Casey was stuck for the first time with watching her own kid 24/7. They have a garage, why would Casey need to back the car up and not open the garage door? Because she was locked out.

I wish Lee, if your reading this, that you tell LE what you know, you are not betraying your Mom or sister, you are recovering the dignity of this sweet baby from the pit she is in. Do the right thing for Caylee.
Remember, she is named after you : CAY-LEE.

Bump.. many times over again.

Ok.. Jesse calls Casey to tell her about going to resign on June 24th. He hears Caylee in the background.

Casey calls Jesse back the next day on June 25th to cheer him up on the loss of his job and says she will be free over the weekend to get together.

If something happened, I would think it would have been after that 25th phone call. Maybe the 26th or 27th.

Did anyone find if they actually got together? Or a reason if they didn't?

No I think something happened to Caylee before the 24th or 25th. And Jesse helped with the cover up. Felt guilty and resigned from the police force. She called him to cheer him up. And then he told them about the call where he heard Caylee in case he was implicated so it looked like she was lying yet again. Cause how could he help her if Caylee was alive? He was WIDENING the timeline of her death to make it look like if Casey said he helped me on the 23rd get rid of Caylee's body, he would have prove from his statement that he heard Caylee on the 24th or 25th.

I dont' think that he FORGOT to tell the police that he heard Caylee on that phone conversation. He came forward to say that she called and acted like nothing was wrong and that Caylee was with the nanny when it broke on the news. I am sure he was asked when the last time he saw or spoke to Caylee was to find out the timeline. HOW could you forget you heard her when you are talking about the same phone conversation to police? Unless you are trying to hide something. jmo

Interesting, but Cindy is claiming that they "left" on June 16th now. Technically, yes..if she were correcting for the lost week...but she isn't. We know she has already tripped up about the timeline and now cannot go back to the statement of the "vacation". We need to know the date when Casey allegedly borrowed the shovel...because Cindy and George were supposed to be on vacation then, too. ???? Now, I am confused! LOL
Maybe instead of a 'vacation', they'd gone away for a weekend and Casey borrowed the shovel on a Saturday or Sunday when the neighbor was out working in the yard?

I think Jesse was asked very direct questions by the police while they were trying to reconstruct events for the affadavit. Such as she lied alot, etc. I think tht yesterday morning he came out with more info because he may have been requestioned..I think Amy was also..remember the reporters at her door just a day or two ago? And frankly he may have just remmbered that. I also think that is probably Jesse and Amy that told about the bruises and also having a pic with bruises. One said they had seen bruises, the other had a pic with a bruise. I am thinking Jesse may have been the one with the pic on his cell phone..and he may be the father..but Casey lies so much without a DNA test who knows?

I personally do not think he is the Father, I think he may not be alive, dunno, but I also think she may have told him he was. He reminds me of the guy that hangs around the prettythang not in his league, or modern "guy friend", the "go to guy" that never says no- like my hubby
(LOL..look, now I'm Cindy from working so hard here and anything is liable to come out of my mouth..)

Blink, as much as I respect your opinion, I have to disagree with you about Cindy not being involved.
Too many lies, way to many lies are being told by this woman. At the very least she is involved now in a cover up of the facts.

Sometimes to prevent an officer from not being able to get a job with other departments, they will request he "resigns" instead of firing him. I was engaged to a PO and one of his fellow officers who should have been fired for misconduct was given this option. He got a job with another county the next week.

Maybe instead of a 'vacation', they'd gone away for a weekend and Casey borrowed the shovel on a Saturday or Sunday when the neighbor was out working in the yard?

The only weekend that fits is June 21-22. The weekend before was fathers day and the friday after was the 27th when the car was at Amscot.

It depends on who you can believe in this case, Blink. So far, no one except LE has told the truth. Definitely not the mother and Cindy has been caught in a few conflicting statements/lies already, too. Yes, she may just be trying to "protect" Casey, but I am not convinced. My gut feeling from the start is that this has a direct connection to Cindy. I thought that Casey was not the one responsible for this baby's disappearance initially and it caused her to go off the deep end.

I think Cindy's post to her blog of July 3rd would go to disprove this. There is no reason to think Cindy is lying at this point about the turmoil between her and Casey. I think based on that blog and other things, Casey took Caylee away from Gma, plain and simple. I'm thinking Cindy finally called her daughter on her horrible behavior, stealing, etc. and Casey retaliated by putting Cindy on "baby restriction."

I have been in this position and I can understand Cindy's frustration and anger at her daughter. Cindy may now know what happened because Casey told her and she may, doing the best a mother knows how, be doing everything she can to protect Casey.

I don't agree with Cindy's actions, but I do understand them. There is no doubt in my mind that Gma and Gpa know that something bad happened to Caylee, and if not Caylee, then someone that wound up in that car.

Salem

I hope I am wrong. I do agree that they know where Caylee is now.

Okay, someone please help me here.

I was under the impression, if anything, Jesse was only a reserve officer.

He had never really been on the "force" had he?

Something about Jesse "now" coming out with hearing Caylee in the background on the 24th of June makes little sense to me. Why wait all this time to tell the police that?

He seriously wants to change this timeline IMHO. WHY??? That's my question.:waitasec:

I was under this same impression and that his resignation was because he was passed over for a permanent position. However, I can't even begin to tell you where I saw that at this point. You guys are typing faster than I can breathe, let alone read or keep up:crazy:

Salem

I dont' think that he FORGOT to tell the police that he heard Caylee on that phone conversation. He came forward to say that she called and acted like nothing was wrong and that Caylee was with the nanny when it broke on the news. I am sure he was asked when the last time he saw or spoke to Caylee was to find out the timeline. HOW could you forget you heard her when you are talking about the same phone conversation to police? Unless you are trying to hide something. jmo
Do we know that he came forward, or was he questioned by LE about an 18-minute phone call they discovered when checking Casey's phone records?

Yes, he submitted a sworn statement yesterday, but I'm not at all sure he instigated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix