Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes to prevent an officer from not being able to get a job with other departments, they will request he "resigns" instead of firing him. I was engaged to a PO and one of his fellow officers who should have been fired for misconduct was given this option. He got a job with another county the next week.
Well, along these same lines. (my ex was a police officer) it takes something really bad and it takes a long time for an officer to get fired because of the police union, ect. In most cases if there is some matter that needs investigation re: the officer...he is usually put on a leave of absence while it's investigated.
If he quit before the outcome that would imply he KNEW he was guilty of whatever and was going to be fired.:waitasec:

Baez also spoke about a tip Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, received Tuesday from a woman who said she saw a girl who looks like Caylee at Orlando International Airport:

The woman told Anthony she was at OIA en route to Atlanta on July 2 when a girl approached her to play with her dog. The woman said she asked the girl what her name was. She said Caylee Marie Anthony. But she pronounced Anthony as "Antony." Baez said that is how Caylee pronounced her last name.

"They were 99 percent sure that is the Caylee they're seeing on TV," Baez said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-missing-072308,0,2901054.story

I personally do not think he is the Father, I think he may not be alive, dunno, but I also think she may have told him he was. He reminds me of the guy that hangs around the prettythang not in his league, or modern "guy friend", the "go to guy" that never says no- like my hubby
(LOL..look, now I'm Cindy from working so hard here and anything is liable to come out of my mouth..)
The entire story of the dead father was a ruse, imo. Something that they told people for so long that they stuck with the story. I think Jesse has shown a "connection" to Casey and so have his parents. (Didn't Cindy say they had been babysitting Caylee a lot?) I don't know the reason that Jesse didn't accept responsibility for Caylee other than Cindy may not have wanted to give up that control. Maybe Jesse was told repeatedly he was not the father, too. As long as there was no named father in the picture...she had complete control over Caylee and Casey.

whatever the case,.. If they asked him what the 18 minute phone call was about, He didn't have to tell them that he heard Caylee in the background. He could have made anything up. WHY say that unless you are trying to make it look like Caylee was still alive? IT makes NO sense! The only reason I think he is saying that is to make it look like Caylee was alive then. Otherwise he would have told them that with his intial statement because HE called them in the beginning to say she was lying. IF he indeed did hear Caylee why didn't he say that then. I think he is lying about hearing Caylee and they actually were talking about the cover up of the death of Caylee.

Baez also spoke about a tip Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, received Tuesday from a woman who said she saw a girl who looks like Caylee at Orlando International Airport:

The woman told Anthony she was at OIA en route to Atlanta on July 2 when a girl approached her to play with her dog. The woman said she asked the girl what her name was. She said Caylee Marie Anthony. But she pronounced Anthony as "Antony." Baez said that is how Caylee pronounced her last name.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-missing-072308,0,2901054.story
You know what's weird about this? No description of who was with this little girl.

Blink, as much as I respect your opinion, I have to disagree with you about Cindy not being involved.
Too many lies, way to many lies are being told by this woman. At the very least she is involved now in a cover up of the facts.

Thank you for saying you respect my opinion, let me clarify because we may agree after all- Either way, I respect yours as well-

I am saying I do not think GMA had anything to do with Caylee's death, and didnt really think she might be dead before 7/15. I DO HOWEVER, think she is absolutely trying her best to f- with this investigation for reasons:
1)She threw Casey out/or she left- either way blames herself.
2)She is a gruesome narcissist to the enth degree and she will be the Mom of a baby murderer..
3)Finding Caylee will make 1 and 2 true..

Personally - and this is my opinion only - I think this is pure, out and out, BS. :mad: Shades of the Madeleine McCann investigation. Maybe Caylee is on her way to see the Pope.:mad:

Salem

PS - Absolut - this is not directed at you in any way. It is just a personal comment on the "sighting." :)

whatever the case,.. If they asked him what the 18 minute phone call was about, He didn't have to tell them that he heard Caylee in the background. He could have made anything up. WHY say that unless you are trying to make it look like Caylee was still alive? IT makes NO sense! The only reason I think he is saying that is to make it look like Caylee was alive then. Otherwise he would have told them that with his intial statement because HE called them in the beginning to say she was lying. IF he indeed did hear Caylee why didn't he say that then. I think he is lying about hearing Caylee and they actually were talking about the cover up of the death of Caylee.
When he was originally questioned by law enforcement, they would naturally have asked when he'd last seen Caylee, which supports your point that it's a little suspicious he suddenly came up with the information now.

Also, when he was originally questioned they may not have told him when Casey said the baby went missing so he wouldn't have known what would 'help'.

I do think that whatever happened, Casey would have needed help of some kind (hey, someone picked her up at Amscot). I'm not sure yet if that help came from Jesse...

ETA: On the other hand, it may not have been Casey who left the car at Amscot.

The entire story of the dead father was a ruse, imo. Something that they told people for so long that they stuck with the story. I think Jesse has shown a "connection" to Casey and so have his parents. (Didn't Cindy say they had been babysitting Caylee a lot?) I don't know the reason that Jesse didn't accept responsibility for Caylee other than Cindy may not have wanted to give up that control. Maybe Jesse was told repeatedly he was not the father, too. As long as there was no named father in the picture...she had complete control over Caylee and Casey.
Yes, and there may have been one other reason. If they had proof that the man who was Caylee's father was killed in a car wreck Caylee could get a social security benefit payment for years. Cindy seems like a schemer to me. There is a real interesting reason why she won't name the daddy. I am sure she knows the name though, because I heard on some news show yesterday that the detectives think this is the one thing Casey has said that was true. (The father is dead)

Thank you for saying you respect my opinion, let me clarify because we may agree after all- Either way, I respect yours as well-

I am saying I do not think GMA had anything to do with Caylee's death, and didnt really think she might be dead before 7/15. I DO HOWEVER, think she is absolutely trying her best to f- with this investigation for reasons:
2)She is a gruesome narcissist to the enth degree and she will be the Mom of a baby murderer..

EXACTLY:clap:

On 6/25 Casey posts to Jesse that she wants to hang out over the weekend?? Says Caylee will be at beach with Nanny, correct?
Which day to Jesse "resign"?

Have a theory if someone can help me out. Storming here I have to log off

Personally - and this is my opinion only - I think this is pure, out and out, BS. :mad: Shades of the Madeleine McCann investigation. Maybe Caylee is on her way to see the Pope.:mad:

Salem

PS - Absolut - this is not directed at you in any way. It is just a personal comment on the "sighting." :)

No problem, my issue is now there is a date "July 2" and it wasn't Caylee on her way to Atlanta is was the witness. Caylee was only at the airport. with as was pointed out last night about 1-2k other kids each day coming and going from Disney etc. So yet again the story changes even on the "tips"

Did you not hear Cindy under oath yesterday at the court hearing?! She does believe that Jesse IS Caylee's biological father and intimated that so does his family.

On 6/25 Casey posts to Jesse that she wants to hang out over the weekend?? Says Caylee will be at beach with Nanny, correct?

That was on June 24th.

I believe that Caylee was with Cindy and not any Nanny personally...as I don't believe there ever was a Nanny/babysitter in the scenario. Cindy would not have allowed HER Caylee to go to some stranger's house.

Yes, it is the same Jesse and I don't know why it wasn't included other than there is no proof of it...only proof of the call.

It possibly is how to explain her going to the clubs...but how does she explain the photos of Casey drunk time after time?

:waitasec: Maybe "nanny" is what Caylee called GM and she was the one keeping the baby most of the times...(overnight, the beach etc)?

Lots of kids these days call their GM 'nanny".

I am sure that he resigned on the 24th.

:waitasec: Maybe "nanny" is what Caylee called GM and she was the one keeping the baby most of the times...(overnight, the beach etc)?

Lots of kids these days call their GM 'nanny".
Thank you!!! My kids call their grandmom Nan

When he was originally questioned by law enforcement, they would naturally have asked when he'd last seen Caylee, which supports your point that it's a little suspicious he suddenly came up with the information now.

Also, when he was originally questioned they may not have told him when Casey said the baby went missing so he wouldn't have known what would 'help'.

I do think that whatever happened, Casey would have needed help of some kind (hey, someone picked her up at Amscot). I'm not sure yet if that help came from Jesse...

He only came forward when Casey was on tv. Jesse called the detective before the detective could call him. They just interviewed her LATE the night before it was all over the news. They reported it late on July 15th. IT was on the news on July 16th.

I do believe all these things may be the other scenario also. She is sure good at throwing guilt trips on people. For instance when she was on Greta's show the other night and said she was about to pass out and if she did it would be Greta's fault(Not verbatim, but words to that effect.)

A while ago I saw Orlando Salinas from Fox trying to interview Cindy today. Cindy's exact words "I don't care if the public think's I'm a B****, they can all feel quilty then about not looking for Caylee" (again, not verbatim)

She's all about manipulation and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona