Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except none of Casey's friends indicates she was a meth-head or doing any hard drugs - the drug angle is very unlikely.

It would be nice if LE made a move here, this case is stuck between a missing person case, and a murder case.

So lets say she was high, gave her child to someone to babysit, or sold her. What are the chances of Caylee still being alive considering all the media and police involvement? I would say very unlikely she would still be alive under these circumstances. But it still goes back to the dogs hitting on the backyard and trunk.

If there were drugs involved the police would have known by now, actually from day one. The police did took dna material from Casey and they did probably take hair from her head as well. They could have known from day 1 if there was any drug use and there was never any information that the police ever considered such a scenario.

Plus all the friends and people she hang out with and partied and club patrons are being interviewed. Not all of them could be on drugs so the argument that they don't want to incriminate themselves....well I don't think it holds. Plus the police usually says ''listen we do not care if you smoked this or done this....just tell us if you witnessed her taking drugs or selling drugs or having large sums of money with her''.

*snip*

Hornickel's mother, Twilla, said she had no idea about Wamsley's alleged drug use: "She always said that Mike didn't drink and Mike didn't use drugs," Twilla said.
Twilla Hornickel says she can't imagine what could have happened. She saw her daughter in the early part of the evening on New Year's Eve, and says she didn't notice anything strange.
"They had normal sleep patterns, they played games with the kids," she said.
But Capt. Rolly Yost of Sarpy County , who led the investigation into the couple's disappearance, suspects something went wrong later that night.
http://www.copronason.com/meth.htm

I'm still looking for a better link, also it was aired on 48hrs, or some show like that.[/CENTER]

That makes sense too. My daughter just told me that a tweaker in her "group" is a crackhead or cokehead. She is 21, btw. So I guess tweaker could mean a few things. Thank you so much for the info!
If she was on crack or meth, I can see her getting into one of those speedfreak rages and lashing out at Caylee.

Cannel 13 News is doing a live interview with the new Anthony PR person. He is saying that he's been brought in to "stop the spin" of the media. He's talking about all the great work he did on the Natalie Holloway case, the Ramsey case and the John Mark Karr case.
Three words: John Mark Karr.

This guy doesn't want to "stop the spin" - he just wants it to change direction.

It would be nice if LE made a move here, this case is stuck between a missing person case, and a murder case.

Perhaps this is what Casey's attorney is wishing for? Rush LE into making a bad decision? So far I have to compliment the police because they haven't fell for the media pressure or public pressure or the Anthony's pressure. There are ridiculous stories in the press everyday, the Anthony's are leaking half of the ridiculous stories and scenarios, the attorney talked about immunity, now cadaver dogs, and now he is going to get Casey out.

Whether in jail right now or at home with the news crews outside her door, Casey is not going anywhere or going to enjoy anything. The LE is building a case against her far away from this circus and one has to compliment them from their restraint to be in front of the cameras as well. God knows how many cases were ruined because people involved with the investigation were as big narcissists and media attention hungry as some of their suspects or suspects' families.

Sadly....LE is basically saying that unless Casey tells them where Caylee is, there is nothing they can do. After 31 days, the trail is too cold. Which makes me think that the dogs were wrong. No DNA evidence in the trunk.

And, my opinion only, George knows how this works. And, Cindy is a good actress. I think it was planned. All Casey had to do is lie.....with 31 days to plan those lies, it was simple.

Except none of Casey's friends indicates she was a meth-head or doing any hard drugs - the drug angle is very unlikely.
What friends? The new ones who don't really know her? Or the old ones who don't really know her now?

Fox reporting.....Padilla will make $50,000 out of this plus publicity. Casey doesn't have to do home confinement at the Anthony house. spit

It is very hard for me to believe that with all the clubbing and parties, booze was the only thing being ingested.

Fox reporting.....Padilla will make $50,000 out of this plus publicity. Casey doesn't have to do home confinement at the Anthony house. spit
But she does have to be confined somewhere, no? She's not going to be free to go out and about, not that there is a soul other than Bounty Bob who wants to hang with her.

I have a feeling Casey doesn't yet quite understand what a pariah she has become. Surprise...

But she does have to be confined somewhere, no? She's not going to be free to go out and about, not that there is a soul other than Bounty Bob who wants to hang with her.

I have a feeling Casey doesn't yet quite understand what a pariah she has become. Surprise...

Maybe she'll be confined at some fancy hotel, room service and all.

Perhaps this is what Casey's attorney is wishing for? Rush LE into making a bad decision? So far I have to compliment the police because they haven't fell for the media pressure or public pressure or the Anthony's pressure. There are ridiculous stories in the press everyday, the Anthony's are leaking half of the ridiculous stories and scenarios, the attorney talked about immunity, now cadaver dogs, and now he is going to get Casey out.

Whether in jail right now or at home with the news crews outside her door, Casey is not going anywhere or going to enjoy anything. The LE is building a case against her far away from this circus and one has to compliment them from their restraint to be in front of the cameras as well. God knows how many cases were ruined because people involved with the investigation were as big narcissists and media attention hungry as some of their suspects or suspects' families.

We're not talking about rushing anybody, but most people's jobs do have deadlines, mine certainly does. Sometimes the process needs to be sped up when there are special circumstances.

About the neighbor's shovel:

Has it been tested for soil types or for decomposition?

It seems to me that the soil around the airport would be different from the soil at the Anthony's. Or if it had been used to remove soil around a body, it would have evidence of decomposition.

Sorry if this has already been discussed--it's hard for me to keep up.

About the neighbor's shovel:

Has it been tested for soil types or for decomposition?

It seems to me that the soil around the airport would be different from the soil at the Anthony's. Or if it had been used to remove soil around a body, it would have evidence of decomposition.

Sorry if this has already been discussed--it's hard for me to keep up.

LE did take the shovel....hopefully they did testing on it....but, at this point, I wouldn't say anything for certain. Seems the 31 days between Caylee missing and being reported, a lot could have been cleaned up, hid, changed, covered up, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic