Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge:

That method of analysis tells me George probably did smell the decomposition smell on June 24th when Casey opened the trunk. George also clearly remembered that Casey was adamant that she didn't want George to open the trunk. George pushed the matter -- very unusual for him to do that with Casey or she wouldn't be the liar she is today -- when he threatened to go get another set of keys. I wouldn't be surprised if George knew whether or not Casey was earning money in her contacts with men. LE seems to know which establishments and groups are into those things -- even retired LE.

I don't know... Seems to me that Cindy runs the show, so to speak, in the Anthony family, and that George winds up having to either put up with it or leave, which he may have tried to do back when filing papers for divorce...

so what's a person to do: leave his entire family or, as it appears he's tried to do, handle things the best he can?

remember: he did pull LE aside when they arrested Casey and told them he didn't think she was telling them everything...he did push the matter, as you note above, re: the trunk and Casey not wanting him looking in it... so while he's not pointing the finger at his daughter, he's not lyin gfor either

Basically they reported that LE had the information on the cellphone "pings" 3-4 weeks back and have probably checked that area. FOX NEWS

So now LE is saying there is nothing to that story about the pings and the airport area. Didn't we see actual footage of them searching there tho?!

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in Caylee's disappearance

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

This whole case is so darn confusing!!!!
Missing/Kidnapping then sources dead then back to missing persons
pings in wooded area then no pings
UGH!!!!

Hey Quick Attack I hear what your saying but I'm pretty sure Cindy knows that Casey would just lie to her evidence being the My space blog Cindy wrote sounds like she was fed up with Casey and her lies and I think Cindy knows she has no power over Casey to get her to talk and if she did talk it would all be lies....Jail's the best place for someone like her in the comfort of her own home she will never talk and I thnik Cindy and George know it and are leaving her there on purpose ...Now I don't think they want Casey to know it they want her to belive they have her back which I belive they do support Casey because she is thier daughter ad they love her but they know deep down she's has done something with thier granddaughter and they love her just as much Does this make sense

I for one am getting really frustrated about the media stating one thing then LE stating that it's not true. It is making it very difficult for me to make heads or tails of the evidence What source is the media getting the info. from before they are reporting?

Also, no more calls or video will be public? Why then did they bother going to court to defend their right to release these calls?

I am ready to scream!

Can I ask again. Did anyone hear that but me that Casey's cell pings were reported at Orlando airport on June 17th I think it was?

Did she have the phone then, or was someone using her cell phone?

I heard it!

So now LE is saying there is nothing to that story about the pings and the airport area. Didn't we see actual footage of them searching there tho?!

Gail st john or whatever her name is, was searching it yesterday, no LE presence

Heck, beats me. Last night was the first time I heard of that.

Can I ask another dumb question? How did anyone get Cindy's home phone number and call her at 11:30 at night hysterical? I wouldn't have a clue how to get Cindy's home number, nor would I care too. :waitasec:

Shep on Fox also said LE has had 3 tips about a foul odor in those woods and all 3 times it was checked out to be nothing.

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in Caylee's disappearance

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

snipped from above quoted newsarticle: "Anthony's parents Cindy and George Anthony visited her in jail on Thursday, but an Orange County detective said Friday that details of that and other meetings would be withheld, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail where Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond..."

----
I'm betting the reason that LE is no longer releasing the jailbird's meetings with her family is b/c her attorney has told LE he'll plan to request a change of venue due to the inability to obtain a fair trial b/c of the negative way his client continued to come across in the earlier tapes and recordings...
thoughts???

Remember the search that was going for the unknown lost elerly man a while back? Was that search in the area of the airport? I remember that we couln't find anything about the man they were searching for.

Can I ask another dumb question? How did anyone get Cindy's home phone number and call her at 11:30 at night hysterical? I wouldn't have a clue how to get Cindy's home number, nor would I care too. :waitasec:

Their phone numbers were plastered all over myspace.

I believe her phone # is on the Caylee is missing website. with George's and Lee's

I am thinking that LE was already prepared for a change of venue in this case As he stands now I can see that happening

Gail st john or whatever her name is, was searching it yesterday, no LE presence
Gosh, I didn't record it...but just today it showed them and it was not GSJ's team (they look downright silly, if you ask me). It was LE, but perhaps they were showing an old clip with the story instead of what was actually happening.

Google white pages, then put the pertinent info in. It even shows the household members' names. Scary:eek:

Someone please help me locate that video of the first bond hearing? PWEEZE? I've been looking for an hour! We keep calling Casey a 'drop out' but it just occured to me that I distinctly heard Cindy, on the stand at that first bond hearing, telling the judge that Casey went to work at one of her "imagi-jobs" AFTER GRADUATION?!?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5EAEA76E4063CB1DA472AE99363BC2E9?contentId=7038012&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid