Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot. But here is something, my husband flew a plane from Orlando to San Juan on that day. They had an overnight in San Juan. Being a dad, he always says something to the kids on the flight. I'm waiting for him to get home and see if he remembers any kids on the flight.

I for one am getting really frustrated about the media stating one thing then LE stating that it's not true. It is making it very difficult for me to make heads or tails of the evidence What source is the media getting the info. from before they are reporting?

Also, no more calls or video will be public? Why then did they bother going to court to defend their right to release these calls?

I am ready to scream!

hey - i replied - see above :)

I for one am getting really frustrated about the media stating one thing then LE stating that it's not true. It is making it very difficult for me to make heads or tails of the evidence What source is the media getting the info. from before they are reporting?

Also, no more calls or video will be public? Why then did they bother going to court to defend their right to release these calls?

I am ready to scream!

Me too. The police did state that they wont be releasing the calls due to the ongoing CRIMINAL investigation. I find the fact that they finally used the word "CRIMINAL" when describing it to the press telling....

----
I'm betting the reason that LE is no longer releasing the jailbird's meetings with her family is b/c her attorney has told LE he'll plan to request a change of venue due to the inability to obtain a fair trial b/c of the negative way his client continued to come across in the earlier tapes and recordings...
thoughts???[/quote]

I bet that will still have. ( And I think it should too!)

Remember the search that was going for the unknown lost elerly man a while back? Was that search in the area of the airport? I remember that we couln't find anything about the man they were searching for.

IIRC, it was a search by helicopter...

Yes, the article mentions a criminal investigation!!

"An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

I am ready to scream!

Me too!

Family says one thing....LE says not true
Media says one thing....LE says not true
LE says missing person....inside sources says dead
COULD this be any more confusing!!!!

Me too. The police did state that they wont be releasing the calls due to the ongoing CRIMINAL investigation. I find the fact that they finally used the word "CRIMINAL" when describing it to the press telling....

Hummmm I saw that too but I thought that it was a criminal investigation before or could it be that Casey was not officially charged before?

Shep on Fox also said LE has had 3 tips about a foul odor in those woods and all 3 times it was checked out to be nothing.

Just looking at the footage from that area, it would take a massive search to check good. I hope no one made a mistake in not searching it better.

IIRC, it was a search by helicopter...

I remember the helicopter but you don't think they were doing any foot searches? I can't remember....ugh...I'm blaming my memory loss on old age...lol

Hummmm I saw that too but I thought that it was a criminal investigation before or could it be that Casey was not officially charged before?
It is a criminal investigation ongoing with the charges now, but it is a parallel investigation to the missing person case.

----
I'm betting the reason that LE is no longer releasing the jailbird's meetings with her family is b/c her attorney has told LE he'll plan to request a change of venue due to the inability to obtain a fair trial b/c of the negative way his client continued to come across in the earlier tapes and recordings...
thoughts???

I bet that will still have. ( And I think it should too!)[/quote]
Could be... but I would love to hear Cindy and Casey's conversation I have a feeling these two do major battle with each other...I notice from the first conversation from jail with mother and daughter Casey has no respect for her mother at all ...She was nice to the other parties she spoke with but not Cindy

If there was nothing I can see no way for there to be a foul smell! I smelled a foul smell in my room when I returned from camping this weekend. I searched and searched and yup came up with nothing, but I did know that there in fact had to be something thus I searched some more. Finally I discovered a "present" from my doggie under my bed, knew there had to be something :crazy:

All this confusion will cause people to loose interest and they won't be looking for an alive or dead child.

Shep on Fox also said LE has had 3 tips about a foul odor in those woods and all 3 times it was checked out to be nothing.

It has been 2 plus months of summer heat, wouldn't any current calls about smells outdoor be beyond the point it could possibly be Caylee? Obviously the dogs could smell it, but hasn't that time come and past for this scenario?

Can't the media petition to get access to the calls and other information? I think it was the Stanley case where the petitioned to get the 911 calls released??

Did anyone see the video of the secret meeting between Cindy and the detectives? It shows how she went out of her way to avoid the media.

snipped from above quoted newsarticle: "Anthony's parents Cindy and George Anthony visited her in jail on Thursday, but an Orange County detective said Friday that details of that and other meetings would be withheld, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail where Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond..."

----
thoughts???
They might not be releasing anything more because something was said that relates to the case and is being held for evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid