Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
All most seems that Casey has LE eating out of her hand now.

I think something is going down. Cindy was there alone. ( George is doing the billboard tour and Lee is MIA.) She avoided the media-they actually stumbled on her car being parked there. I think with last nights info and the visit things are starting to tighten up.

I do, too. I think they are preparing the family for the charges to be upped. (And where the heck is Lee?)

Thanks d...'preciate that bunches

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy DOES say that Casey went to work for Universal 'after graduation." The proscecutor asks "graduation from high school?" and Cindy replies "yes."

So why do we keep calling Casey a drop-out?
I ask because I don't recall info being provided that she DID in fact drop out of high school. I very well could have missed that. I'm just curious to know if this girl actually DID drop out of high school and told her parents that she graduated.

Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.
Padillas sent an e-mail to Local 6 News, announcing the move.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

FULL STORY:http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS PERSON OR KNOW IF THIS IS CREDIBLE????

I hear ya, that makes sense. The article stated that no more calls would be released I think. I wonder if this will result in all scheduled visits going through as planned because it was said that they were canceled so they would not be heard in the public
That could well be.

I think something is going down. Cindy was there alone. ( George is doing the billboard tour and Lee is MIA.) She avoided the media-they actually stumbled on her car being parked there. I think with last nights info and the visit things are starting to tighten up.

I agree... I think we should prepare ourselves in the next few days for (1) the body being found and/or (2) a murder charges against the mother.

Does anyone know of there has been a grand jury subpeonaed yet?

Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

Wow this is quite a development.

The e-mail stated:

Well I hope to jaysus they watch her......

Thanks d...'preciate that bunches

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy DOES say that Casey went to work for Universal 'after graduation." The proscecutor asks "graduation from high school?" and Cindy replies "yes."

So why do we keep calling Casey a drop-out?
I ask because I don't recall info being provided that she DID in fact drop out of high school. I very well could have missed that. I'm just curious to know if this girl actually DID drop out of high school and told her parents that she graduated.
It was a reported at one time that she was 1/2 credit shy of graduation. Now that could mean she was 1/2 credit shy of graduating with her class, on time, and that she since fulfilled the 1/2 credit and received a diploma.
That would make perfect sense but this is pure speculation on my part.

Now would be a good time to bring more charges before they bond her out.

The e-mail stated:

Poor guys are going to lose their money, they wont get that back when she is declared guilty.

The e-mail stated:

I was just getting ready to post that! I hope to god they don't really bond her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

The e-mail stated:

If not mistaken he wears a cowboy hat and smokes a cigar. He was on TV with a bounty hunter show.

The e-mail stated:

If this is true, then LE is likely preparing formal homicide charges. They don't want her to be released under any circumstances.

One must ask why are they footing the bond ??? What do they have to gain by doing this?

Who in their God forsaken mind would dump that kind of money to get her out of jail :furious:

OMG!!! That is absolutely NUTS!!!! I hope something serious breaks over the weekend cause that is a huge mistake to let her out.

He will do that anyway, my thoughts are they plan to use the tapes as part of their evidence. Her behavior and lack of concern is definitely going to be part of the trial. She is not talking to the LE, this is the only place they will be able to show her state of mind, ie not suicidal, not concerned, never asking about the investigation, never asking if Caylee has been returned, not asking if the *ahem* kidnapping babysitter has let Caylee call again.

I'm sure you're right re: tapes as evidence, but releasing them to the public doesn't make the tapes any less valuable...so I guess I don't understand your point. Would you explain further why you think LE's intention to use them as evidence somehow makes them less valuable? :)

I am praying that this bond thing was someone's idea of a sick joke!!! Now I shall await the official statement from this Padilla person that they really said no such thing..... GRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann