Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool Theory

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The argument against accidental drowning is that she could have easily reported it and no charges would have been filed - not necessary to go into a 31 day charade of lies and coverups. Also she shows no remorse, which anyone would if their child died from an accident.

Come on, it could have accidental and Casey just didn't report it - she probably had plans that night and the next night and just didn't have time to spend talking to the police about what happened and preparing a funeral and all. She had so many other things she had to do and that would have really put a kink in her lifestyle.

I believe it was unintentional - yet tragic and wrong.

Have you ever read "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"?
Then he is going to want a glass of milk, and then he is going to need a napkin to wipe off his mustach and the list of needs go on and on....

I think Casey was getting chastised right and left about being responsible and a good mother to Caylee. I believe she was alone with Caylee and something happened....drowning is a big possibility....hot car another....even backed over by the car. Casey freaks, but is already used to having to hide and cover up things in her life so she does like a champion coverer-upper does, and starts to make the picture right. She may not scream out-loud, but she does in her head and begins the cover up.

The web of lies begins small...Caylee is at the nanny's....Caylee is with the granparents and each of the groups has no reason to disbelieve. She has enough time to make the story believable but it gets larger and bigger and more complex. She keeps trying to cover up the fact of what everybody said, she was not a good mother or responsible for her actions. She is hoping all will believe that Caylee was kidnapped by others, killed by others.

But as good a liar as Casey is, she is just not that smart. And good generally wins out over evil. And like in the book When You Give a Mouse a Cookie you get to the end, you have come full circle and are in the same situation you were at the very beginning. As Casey will be.

Lynie

Come on, it could have accidental and Casey just didn't report it - she probably had plans that night and the next night and just didn't have time to spend talking to the police about what happened and preparing a funeral and all. She had so many other things she had to do and that would have really put a kink in her lifestyle.

Horrifying, because it's so, so true whether Caylee's death was accidental or on purpose.

I think if Caylee drowned in the pool by accident they would have admitted that right away. Here in FL we have many incident where an accident has occurred, all of which has been called in right away. If Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, it would be the first case reported in the media that never called after the accident occurred to my knowledge?

I agree that Casey would have been distraught had Caylee died accidentally. Even if Casey decided not to tell anyone, even if she feared criticism for being negligent, she still would have been sad and frightened, even if she never explained why. I think her casual, sometimes celebratory behavior afterwards says so much.

I'm not buying an accidental drowning either. I believe that baby was put in the trunk of the car because she could not get a sitter.

I agree, I have always thought that "Zanny the Nanny" was actually Zanax. I think she had been giving Caylee Zanax and leaving her to sleep in the car, while Casey was busy getting her party on....

The ladder being away from the pool happened on the 17th, same day as the shovel borrowing. The timeline isn't even right for an accidental drowning. The clothes Casey wore on the 16th were still in the car as well as Caylee's backpack. The cell phone pings should show whether Casey was anywhere near the home and pool that afternoon.

I don't know if this has been posted yet...

But if Caylee drowned in the pool on the 16th, this would mean that Casey and Caylee returned to the home that day. George states that both Casey and Caylee left with their backpacks, with Casey heading off "to work," and that Casey mentioned that she would be late. Since she told them she was working, I wonder what she was planning on telling them if they discovered her there at the house? Wouldn't they wonder why she wasn't at work? And that Caylee was with her?

TKS2003 you wrote: "I agree, I have always thought that "Zanny the Nanny" was actually Zanax. I think she had been giving Caylee Zanax and leaving her to sleep in the car, while Casey was busy getting her party on...."

Zenny is an actual nickname for Zenaida as I found the following through a people search, please note the Victor G. through the email Lee sent in the 400pg. doc:

Zanny (Zenaida/Zenita) Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 Years Old/140lbs/5'6" or 5' 7"
Strait Hair but Naturally Curly (Brown)
Brown Eyes
Zanny's car seat is pink with Floral Design
2008 Silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Gonzalez her Step father
Zanny's biological mother: Gloria Gonzalez 55 yrs old
Zanny's sister is abt. 28 yrs old Samantha
Zanny's roommate Raquel Farrell
Zanny's roommate Jennifer Rosa went to school in Miami?

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez DOB 10-01-70 NY, MIAMI, UNI of FL born Sept. (already public knowledge according to 400pg doc.)
CENAIDA, VENAIDA, ZNAIVA, ZENAYDA, ZENIA, ZEMIADA

GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA
Associated names:
GONZALEEZ, ZENAIDA
GONZALEZ, ZENNEY
GONZALEZ, ZENNY
GONZALEZ, ZENY

* MIAMI, FL
* CHELSEA, MA
* MARIETTA, GA
* ORLANDO, FL
* WINTER PARK, FL

* GONZALEZ, ZENNEY

GONZALEZ, ZEMIADA

* ROXBURY, MA
* ORLANDO, FL
* ALTAMONTE SPG, FL
* WINTER PARK, FL
* KISSIMMEE, FL

* GONZALEZ, VICTOR M
* GONZALEZ, VICTOR G (Age 56)
* GONZALEZ, VICTOR M (Age 56)
* GONZALEZ, ZEYDA

**** note the Victor G, and Victor M ex: Gloria Gonzalez would be noted in directories as Victor G. the wife of Victor M.****

GONZALEZ, ZANNY
NEW YORK, NY

GONZALEZ, ZANNY
BRONX, NY

"I still have hope and faith that Caylee will be found"

I feel like Caylee died in the car. Not in the trunk, but in her carseat while Casey spent time with her boyfriend at night. I just refuse to think Casey deliberately put a living Caylee in that trunk.

I remember a case on court TV (I want to say it was in KY) involving two young children dying in a car. A young single mother wanted to party and hang out with her bf. She had her babies sleeping in the car outside of the motel on a summer night, way over slept and found them dead next day from heat exposure. Horribly sad.

I don't think this is "new". The article is dated 8/8...

It appears Casey doesn't take responsibility for anything. If it was an accident or an accident due to negligence, it's possible in my opinion, that she realized that her parents as well as everyone else would blame her. It was easier for her to create this elaborate farse than to deal with the blame because in her mind nothing is ever her fault. She can justify anything.

In one of the first statements she stated that she thought they would try to "pin" it on her. After living the lie for awhile, and getting away with it, she started to believe it.

I know that many, including experts, believe that it had to be intentional because of her behavior afterwards but there are always exceptions. Maybe she was relieved. That relief can manifest itself in many ways. She may have felt a freedom she hadn't felt in four years. She also may have thought that the clock was ticking and she might as well enjoy what little time she had left. Who knows.

What we do know is that she is different. She is not normal. She is not going to think and act like people normally do.

I would think that if Caylee drowned in the pool that the hair found in the trunk would have a high level of clhorine.

We don't know for sure if the story about the ladder being by the pool is true, or if the back gate being left open is also true. I think that this story was thought up by someone trying to find any other excuse that Caylee could be dead, and not by the hand of her own Mother.

If the body is found the decomposition will probably be so advanced that they may not be able to tell the COD.
Maybe, and it's a big maybe, then Casey will say it was an accidental drowning and she was afraid to report it.

I really think this child died at the hands of the Mother who did not want her to begin with. All the partying Casey did, and how she just went on only thinking of a good time, and never looking for Caylee, but always making excuses that she was with GM or a sitter, tells me that a lot of evil lurks within this party girl.

There was, and there is still no concern for Caylee. Now
Casey will get all the attention - I hope she enjoys it, because she will never see the inside of Fusion again,
her friends have abandoned her because they realize she is what her mother said she is - a sociopath, a liar and a thief - and probably a murderer too.

RIP sweet precious girl - You are loved by so many people.

I do not believe for a minute that this was accidental, when a horrible accident happens people react as such. I am not saying that all people react the same to death, however I choose to believe that there would be signs of grief on some human level.
She treated this child the same way she treated every other person in her life. When they served a purpose, had something to offer or just simply made her feel important then and only then did they fit into her plan.Apparently, Caylee no longer fit her criteria.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back